X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
    I was thinking that too, and I hope it is going to be like that
    but the second half of Season 8 has to have double the amount of ship that the second half of Season 7 had cause it is the last season and all...we deserve it after suffering with !
    hell yeah..i tell ya any potatoes in my house are still in danger lol
    Carolyn

Comment

I'm shocked...its Sunday afternoon and Shipper Town is deserted!
      If I do my calculations correctly its:

3:20am Monday 20th in Australia (ok so I know why you guys aren't here...)

((((((((((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))))))))))
      Will anyone come join me?? PLease...
      lol....actually, it was 1:30am when you posted that...well at least EST it was lol.

~~Close To Crazy~~
      Psychotic Kitten
      'we can all read between the lines'

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
        hell yeah..i tell ya any potatoes in my house are still in danger lol
        LOL, yep so are mine And now I have a Mr.PotatoHead to torture

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Just a thought about Endgame...
          Spoiler:
          I was writing my little review of Endgame in the spoiler threads and something hit me(not literally)....I was a bit upset that we didn't get to see Jack worry about Sam when she was missing, he just seemed more worried about Daniel mounting a rescue mission on his own, and then he only started worrying when both Sam and Daniel were on the Alkesh. but, I thought that what if Daniel going up there gave him an excuse to worry about Sam... cause as a general he can't really let anyone see him worry about Sam cause that will spark loads of rumours(well more than there is already) and his job might be in jeopardy if someone believes that he is too involved with Sam but when Daniel went up there he could show his emotions cause no-one can really accuse him of breaking frat regs with Daniel now can they
          So he was really worried about Sam but he couldn't show it until both her and Daniel were up there together so no-one would think anything about him and Sam....

Does that make sense?? I'm just attempting to make this ep a little bit more shippy....I was dissapointed that it wasn't shippier than it actually was especially with it being the mid-season finale

yea i was thinking that too...only you put it better than i could lol. i wanted him
          Spoiler:
          to be more enthusiastic about the rescue mission at least- at one point i thought he was going to try and talk daniel out of going. obviously he couldn't jump aboard the prometheus and go after her like i wanted him to, but he could have been at least a little more encouraging about daniel going. again, i guess that can be attriubuted to the lack of Jack screen time- more concern would equal him actually DOING something, and i guess they didn't have enough RDA time for that...so it was easier to make him seem less...into it. but i can cling to the thought that his lack of emotion there was purely for professional reasons...
          i still thought it was shippy at the end tho....but that's just me.

~~Close To Crazy~~
          Psychotic Kitten

Comment

Originally posted by Blaise
            lol....actually, it was 1:30am when you posted that...well at least EST it was lol.
            I wasn't sure about the time zones for Australia but I remembered talking to someone a while ago and the time difference was 10 hours but that might of New Zealand

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

I wasn't sure about the time zones for Australia but I remembered talking to someone a while ago and the time difference was 10 hours but that might of New Zealand
              LOL it's ok....it doesn't really matter either, just my little way of saying...i'm here!!! lol. although at...gee it's 2:30am now! i SHOULD probably be in bed...but i just watched Gothika and i'm all spooked now lol.

~~Close To Crazy~~
              Psychotic Kitten

Comment

Originally posted by Blaise
                I liked
                Spoiler:
                the cat suit!! I thought it was HOT. I was like where's Jack? He's gotta see this number lol. I want a jacket like that now. Why's everyone down on the cat suit? lol.
                End Game
                Spoiler:
                She looks hot no matter what she wears-- fatigues or cat suit-- and if she were going out on the town (with Jack), I wouldn't be complaining. But I just don't think she should be wearing her "club" outfit to raids. There was no justifiable reason, IMHO, that she should be wearing anything different than the other soldiers there. They have not sexed AT up a lot for most of this series and that added to the legitimacy of her character. Why are they doing it this season? It seems desperate.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

LOL, yep so are mine And now I have a Mr.PotatoHead to torture
                  ROFL!!

you can get hours of entertainment from that lol make that days

i was thinking...(agen yes im on a roll today ) i have no idea why but the episodes which have little spoilers like 'its good to be king' will hav some satisfying shippy moments especially
                  Spoiler:
                  if sam and jack are alone together on a ship
                  Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                    End Game
                    Spoiler:
                    She looks hot no matter what she wears-- fatigues or cat suit-- and if she were going out on the town (with Jack), I wouldn't be complaining. But I just don't think she should be wearing her "club" outfit to raids. There was no justifiable reason, IMHO, that she should be wearing anything different than the other soldiers there. They have not sexed AT up a lot for most of this series and that added to the legitimacy of her character. Why are they doing it this season? It seems desperate.

ship sistah
                    eh....i see your point. maybe they're trying to revamp the whole SG1 image for 2005...*shrugs* i have no idea lol. maybe they're trying to take pointers from alias...that jacket is totally something syd would wear.

~~Close To Crazy~~
                    Psychotic Kitten

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                      End Game
                      Spoiler:

ship sistah
                      I agree 100% with you! Next we'll be getting big letters on her cat suit..."SS"...for Super Sam to the rescue!
                      sigpic

Comment

My new video:

Video 73 "Lonely nights" Scorpions.

Jack is gonna fight for Sam

Enjoy

link in my sig

Caty

Comment

Yeah Same here.

I'm not getting too hopeful for a shippy ending but from the few spoilers that are out for Threads and other episodes I think TPTB are using little things in episodes to ultimately lead to a big shippy conclusion in the last 2/3 episdoes, although I hope they do step up the Sam/Jack ship a bit more in the second half especially after Threads because hopefully
                          Spoiler:
                          Pete will be gone and Sam and Jack are free again

We all have to be positive and TRUST TPTB! and don't forget that Joe and Paul are writing the first half of the finale! and hopefully the second so I still have hope!!

Joe also wrote Endgame

Caty

Comment

Good day shippers!

Whoa! It is quiet in here! Normally when I get in from work, there are a mountain of posts to sift through!

How is everyone? No new spoilers?
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I thought so too.
                              Spoiler:
                              I was watching that scene and I was waiting for Jack to barge through the door and have a go at the guy for putting Sam in danger. I would of really liked that! That is the only thing that I would of liked to see added to the episode. I did want more feeling from Jack when he knew Sam was missing, he only seemed to worry when it was Sam and Daniel on the ship but I think it was kinda sorted at the end. IMO.
                              I'm a bit shocked that this isn't a Two-Parter even thought I hate it when they leave us with a cliffhanger for 3 months, its better than leaving us with a boring NID episode....
                              for Endgame
                              Spoiler:
                              we didn't really get the chance to see him concerned for Sam until Daniel left...he was only on for like 30 seconds after she was taken...curse RDA's reduced schedule and the writers for not using him better

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                              ~Imzadi
                              describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                              Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
                                i was just thinking if you look at season 7 there wasnt much ship in the first half but lots more in the second
                                I.E
                                Spoiler:

1)grace kiss
                                2)heroes hug
                                3)lost city chats as well as sam putting her hand on the ice, with jack looking back sightlessly **sniff** that scene always gets me
                                4)death knell hug

so i think season 8 is gonna take the same route, very little ship in the first half and loads more in the second
                                I hope so!!!!!!!!!

//Joe also wrote Endgame //

yeah, but the last scene was shippy
                                Spoiler:
                                Jack looked right at Sam when he said 'tough choice' ... made the episode for me...

maybe some stuff got cut/he couldn't make it shippier cause it didn't fit in with the plans of the other PTB?

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                                ~Imzadi
                                describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                                Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Working...
                                X