This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aeromathlete
    There was actually some similar type commentary about how good Jack and Sam's chemistry was on the DVD for Window of Opportunity. And DeLuise was one of the talkers on that one.
    Yeah
    Spoiler:
    Does this count as a spoiler?

These aren't exact quotes of what PDL said but i'll post what I remember.

Just before the kiss, he say that everyone likes it when Sam and Jack kisses. Yay!
    Then later after explaining why they can't kiss regularly (regs and stuff) during the oatmeal scene. He pretends to be Jack's conscious (kinda) and says. 'Mmm I have carnal knowledge of you face!'
    I find this funny!

See TPTB are shippers too, so our ship will come in!!!
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
      There are days that I just come and do my thing and post pix...and sometimes I actually post words and am ignored (but I really don't care)...
      I find you pix definitely on topic and a source of inspiration to shippers - please continue
      and know too that your insights are appreciated.
      sigpic
      Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
      My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Heres a question:

What if Sam had accepted one of Jack's many invitations to go fishing? Do you think anything would have happened?
        Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Just taking a minute to give one last BIG thank you for everyone's birthday wishes yesterday. SueKay, MeiMei, sugarshaker, Zoser, Waterfall, Sally, Col Aga...and everyone else...You are all so special and made my day especially wonderful this year.

(((((((((((((((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))))))))))))))))

Now, let's hope Tame gets an excellent birthday present from TPTB and we get some good Sam and Jack ship!
          Tasha
          JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
            Heres a question:

What if Sam had accepted one of Jack's many invitations to go fishing? Do you think anything would have happened?
            me personally i don't think so, they might have become closer as friends or maybe even found out some digusting habit which makes them re-think wither they even like each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but no i don't think they'd do anything, the regulations are hanging over them all the time wither they'r on or off base, no doubt Sam would bring reminders (ie lots and lots of work!!lol) of the SGC and therefore the related rules.

But thats just me.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
              My top five.... hmmmm...

1) Broca Divide - What woman hasn't thought of doing that to Jack!!
              2) Into The Fire - Gotta love that hug!
              3) Divide & Conquer - The scene where he is walking away and she yells after him to stop. I love the camera slow down of him turning to look at her and then turning to walk away.
              4) Divide & Conquer - The confession of his feelings of course!
              5) Heros -
              Spoiler:
              the hug!
              I agree (although I have a zillion fav scenes) but #3 - that look. His hair looks like a little boy all sticking up and acting like a man. How could the entire base not know?
              sigpic
              My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAME

May all your shippy dreams come true!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DebbySG1
                  hey there kids!!!!!......sorry if I go off-topic here but I really need someone to give me a good site were I can find some really good screensavers , can anyone help me??.....please, please, pretty please
                  If you like some cool pix from space - my fav right now
                  http://hubblesite.org/gallery/wallpaper/
                  otherwise I find GW pix from different SG-1 episodes give an interesting variety.
                  Lord Yu greeted me for a few weeks but usually it is a Sam and Jack shot, almost 3 months of Death Knell. There is a wealth of resourses out there. See our national resoures of Shipper town Mala or many many sites. Just Google Sam and Jack and see what pops up.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                    I agree (although I have a zillion fav scenes) but #3 - that look. His hair looks like a little boy all sticking up and acting like a man. How could the entire base not know?
                    i think one of my favorite scenes is from heroes
                    Spoiler:
                    the scene where the reporter asks Sam about her 'close' relationship with Jack

hee hee

i know it's sad that i take comfort in her discomfort but that moment confirms ship lives on and lasts forever (cos it's all on tape)!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaica03
                      Very nice Melyanna.

Has anyone else listened to the audio commentary from Chimera? I know how everyone feels about this episode, but I was suprised to hear what they said about it.
                      Chimera commentary spoilers..
                      Spoiler:
                      They repetedly talked about how Pete really did stalk Carter. They even question the chemistry between them, one of them saying there was great chimistry between them and the other two respond "what does that mean" and "it's really the dress", "yeah, the dress has chemistry" (in refrence to Carters low cut sun dress). I was just suprised to hear them think the same thing as the shippers.
                      I didn't even like the dress.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                        maybe they were on our side all along, and they just enjoy winding us up, so when we get what we want, it'll be an even bigger surprise. that's my view anyway. and we have the same phrase in england, practically..they've figured out which side their bread is buttered on (meaning which side is better for them..and is obviously the ship side...how could we be wrong or bad?)
                        I agree with you. I believe that TPTB wanted/want the J/S ship to sail. But had to find a way to A) keep it interesting, and B) move things forward. Hence Ptui'tater. I'm sure they were expecting resistance from the shippers but I doubt they were expecting the massive out cry that happened. Maybe with it being so much, so quick it just made them defensive and forced to validate the decision.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAME!

I really wanted to post the picture of S8
                        Spoiler:
                        sam and jack standing at their promotions ceremony looking like they're about to say I do. But I'm at work and don't have a lot of picture websites bookmarked.
                        Hopefully just mentioning it will add some ship to your day! And thanks for being such a good beta to meimei. I really enjoy reading her fic and I'm sure some of its due to your contributions.
                        "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                        "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                        Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                        Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                        "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                        Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                        Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                        (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaica03
                          I just looked on the dvd case it's director Will Waring, Peter Woeste and writer Damian Kindler who did the commentaries for Chimera.

Peter Woeste ,who directed Grace, also said in the Grace commentaries,
                          Spoiler:
                          talking about Carter and O'Neills relationship and where they are at the end of Grace, one of them ask if they think that will satisfy the shippers and he responded "I think it will keep the pot boiling", then they say "next time will see O'Neills dreams."
                          lol
                          Will it involve naked mining and twins?
                          sigpic

Comment

Now I came on to say something... what was it, I wonder?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAME!!!

Oh, yes that was it...
                            Oh, and wish me luck for I am about to go to my TKD grading... I wish I could stay up to see what happens in tonights ep but I have to work tomorrow, early start etc. So I'll have to find out on Saturday!
                            I really hope there's some concrete ship in this episode but...

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                              Heres a question:

Not physically. I believe emotionally they would have grown closer. If they were emotionally closer perhaps something resembling an adult conversation would have taken place and Sam would have kept the faith. Then we wouldn't have the problem with S8
                              Spoiler:
                              and sam's (shudder) engagement.
                              "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                              "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                              Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                              Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                              "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                              Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                              Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                              (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

now blow out the candles!!!
                                sigpic
                                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                                X