This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catysg1
    Oh yeah ..GOOD Idea ..sam _o_Neil.... I would love a shot of his eyes too ..I tried to look for one for my last video...but it was a clip ..and it went really fast..so If I also could have that Mala when you have time ..it will be great ..also one of Sam would be smashing ...I could use those in my next video if you don't mind.

And Sam_0_Neil ..you are not strange at all ..You 're just an addict ..like all of us. A Jack addict of course

And thank you Mala...a close up of the kisses in Point of view and Grace will be great too

Caty
    Thank you Mala for the great work
    OK Caty: For RDA eyes (see post to Sam O'Neill); for the GRACE kiss well, that's been up here, obviously...

For AT eyes, here they come (not really sure what you're looking for):

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TASHA!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you get what you want for your birthday.

Comment

And I'll put this lovely one up, since I did the same for RDA on the Thunk thread (also this is for the guys - Ses, MadGater and Zats - to thunk over! ):

sigpic

Comment

*THUNK*

Thank you, Mala...

In a world that seems to be increasing in conformity
            it's harder and harder to be who you wanna be
            It takes a lot of courage to stand up and get what you need
            And lots of us are happy in a different kind of family

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
              yep, well done honey, that was very vague, next thing you know you'll on the writers panel "make things happen..only not actually happen..and they can talk about it, just not finish a sentance. and don't annoy the shippers. or the anti-shippers. or the ones in between. don't forget our audience demographic ranges from 8 year old boys to eighty year old women. try to please all of them in one episode. and you know that thing that happened when the whatsit happened? it didn't really happen. well it might have, but it didn't. or it did. write it like it did. but it didn't.'. see, you'd be perfect.
              (sorry, just teasing..i did get what you were getting at..i think)
              Now I know why everyone on this thread keeps getting headaches!

Happy Birthday Tasha! And congrats on making Goa'uld Underling!
              "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
              "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
              Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
              Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
              "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
              Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
              Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
              (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Happy birthday Tasha!!

And congratulations on making Goa'uld Underling!!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAME

Well...it's 12:40 am on ur bday in Australia!! So just in case I don't make it on tonight I'm wishing u a happy bday now

New Fan Fic:
                  Fast Forward
                  Five years after the Goa'uld have been defeated and the SGC shut down Earth comes under a new threat and SG-1 is reassembled to fight one last time...S/J (duh)

Comment

Thank you Siler , ra-hanna , and shelsfc ! Everyone is making my day soooo special!
                    Tasha
                    JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
                      Thank you Siler , ra-hanna , and shelsfc ! Everyone is making my day soooo special!
                      HAPPY BIRTHDAY TASHA!

Jack's saying, "Didn't you already say that over on the THUNKER'S THREAD??"

sigpic

Comment

Hi, I'm new to Gateworld and had to stop off and say hi and yeah! a shippers thread!
                        The Eye of Botox has been formally recognized by the System Lords! Beware my fire-y wrath!!

by Nikkirose

Comment

Originally posted by eye of botox
                          Hi, I'm new to Gateworld and had to stop off and say hi and yeah! a shippers thread!
                          yay, i'm the first to welcome the newbie! hello, eye of botox (interesting name..), welcome to the shippers thread, and gateworld as a whole, it's a wonderful place, espcially our little corner of it.
                          Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Welcome, eye of botox! Hope you'll have loads of fun here! *waves*

In a world that seems to be increasing in conformity
                            it's harder and harder to be who you wanna be
                            It takes a lot of courage to stand up and get what you need
                            And lots of us are happy in a different kind of family

Comment

Welcome, eye of botox!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CoffeeGirl
                                *THUNK*

Thank you, Mala...
                                Oh, AT's for you too, CoffeeGirl! (and me!)

OK, since Sam is looking lonely, here's the one I made of Jack for the RDA Thunkers!

Remember Shipper/Thunker gals, BREATHE!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X