• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sacrifices spoilers:

Originally posted by ses110
    Sally I found that seen funny with Sam
    Spoiler:
    turning Jack around so he cannot look at the Jaffa Women.I kept thinking Sam can get engaged to Pete but Jack cannot look at Jaffa Women.
    Spoiler:
    He's also the commander of the base. It's a bit of a decorum thing. Jack getting caught oogling the Jaffa women would be rather bad form. He had his look, it was time to move along.
    Last edited by auralan; 13 September 2004, 05:19 PM. Reason: added episode name
    *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Sacrifices spoilers:
      Originally posted by ses110
      I think TPTB are having a contest as to who can make
      Spoiler:
      Sam and Teal'c look worse as far as there personal life.I do not know about the rest of the Shippers but I do not want to see anything else regarding Teal'c or Sam personal Life unless Sam's personal Life is with Jack.
      Spoiler:
      Well, I adore Ishta, so I'd love to see more of her. However, I wouldn't object if she kicked Teal'c around a little after finding out about Krista or whatever the girl's name was.

But I'll certainly echo the sentiment about Sam. Enough of Pete. Lets get to the good stuff!
      *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Caty, no more vids? why not?

I went and put my two cents in the A$$inity and Sacrifices threads...

Yeah, the 'sowing your wild oats' guys are NOT attractive, get over that idea...and Imzadi is the best!!!! just read my sig...how can you deny it?

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
        ~Imzadi
        describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
        Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
          Sam_O_Neil

You are so dedicated ..I've noticed you always put that little red heart in each one of your posts...you know by the title thread

Sam & Jack forever together hoping Sam 'll fall on Jack by accident very soon.

Caty
          yeah, they trip anf fall and somehow their clothes accidently come off in the process <bg>

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
          ~Imzadi

Comment

[QUOTE=majorsal]=thud=

I stand corrected!!! This only confirms the need for another Drill!!

In order to prevent SHIPPER SYNDROME from happening when we get our WHOLE 44 min. of shipper ending I have started holding shipper drills

SHIPPER DRILL!!!

REMEMBER THIS IS JUST A DRILL!!

The engagement ring that JACK GAVE SAM!!!

Ok, everyone breeeeathe!!!! Very good!!!!

This completes our SHIPPER DRILL!!!
            Ship Nana

Comment

ooohhhh Caty! Alias vids? are they Syd/Vaughn????? wherewherewherewherewhere? hehe...

~Imzadi

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                Hi Ship Nana! (waves)

Can you add me to the shipper medal of courage? I have been SUFFERING and will continue to SUFFER until this situation is resolved!

Thanks

Helps self to plate of freshly baked cookies

Sure thing!!

Here is the most updated list!!!

This is for all the Shipper Family members who have SUFFERED through the entire, essentially Shippless, first half of the 8th Season and have the COURAGE to stick it out! (This of course includes anyone who has watched the entire first half via any method!!) You must however, have watched every episode to date!

SHIPPER MEDAL OF COURAGE!!!!!!!

is issued to the following Shippers:

Caty
                Ship Nana
                Michelleb
                Samisjacksgal
                Critter
                Tame
                Emilee
                Rogue
                Zoser
                Bucky
                Ses110
                Tpe78
                Karibou
                Auralan
                Kiwigater
                Ali_gater
                Wynter
                Isis
                Dipsofjazz
                LtLisa
                Gatewatcher
                Athenaktt
                Sugarshaker

Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                  yeah, i went over to the sacrifices thread, and posted my comments about the episode..i discussed all aspects of it (cos i really did like the entire thing), but i also posted a lot of positive comments about the ship, and how i'd like to see more of it (actually, i didn't just post about sam/jack ship, i pointed out i enjoyed the teal'c ishta ship too, but i put an emphasis on the sam/jack ship). i haven't been back to see what response my comments got, because i imagine i got flamed.

however, i did start a thread on jack getting a happy ending, and a surprising amount of people on that supported the ship. maybe it was becasue they visited the thread only because they recognised my name from the shipper list, but some names i don't recognise from here supported it too. mind you, i got a bad reputation mark from someone who obviously objected to my shippiness (or to the idea of jack having a happy ending), but i don't care. i stood up for my beliefs, i got support, so i can take the flames.

and i'm going to go back to every episode thread from now on, and show my support for the ship too.

This reputation marks are used by people very indiscriminately. I only give bad marks to people when they are knowlingly rude or obnoxious and I do it very very sparingly. I don't give bad ones out simply because I don't agree with someone's ideas or opinions.

I'm sure everyone in this thread is the same. Wish I could say the same for everyone else!!!!
                  Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                    I agree, a man who is loyal and devoted to a woman has far more appeal than a man who thinks of women as objects. It makes you wonder where they get their information.
                    Other guys
                    sigpic
                    Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                    My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                      Spoiler:
                      The cell phone conversation is the teaser of the episode (very beginning). The episode is a little non-linear, but they both wind up at the SGC a short time later in real time. In episode time, there are a lot of flashbacks between the teaser and when they pick up the action from the end of the teaser again that explain how the crazy dude wound up in Jack's house.

Just for the sake of clarity: above is spoiler; below is speculation.

I have a feeling we'll get a moment near the end of the episode when they're done dealing with the crazy guy. He's a rather minor problem in the scheme of things and I expect we'll see them leaving the base and returning to the discussion of their weekend plans -- and that omelet.

There's that OMELET OF LOVE again!!!

And don't forget that side of hash brown SPUDSTER!!!!
                      Ship Nana

Comment

Note to everyone, this is a protected thread.

Negative comments about Sam/Jack are not appropriate here.

There are plenty of non-protected areas to express such opinions

Thank you
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here. I've been an SG-1 fan for a while, and a sci-fi fan since Star Wars (the original first run movie). I have also been a shipper since Remington Steele. Any one remember Laura and Remington? I guess I'm dating myself a little. Anyway I have been lurking for a few months and decided to come out.

Spoilers for season 8

I had a few thoughts on Sacrifices. First I thought it was a pretty good episode, and I loved the scenes in the hallway. I also noticed the missing engagement ring and thought it was weird. I was in the USAF and wearing engagement rings or wedding bands was not against the regulations unless you were a mechanic of some kind. I could see her possibly not wearing it while off world, but I can't think of any good reason not to wear it otherwise unless her heart was not into the relationship. Most happily engaged women can't wait to flaunt the ring. Just my thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by AMK
                            Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here. I've been an SG-1 fan for a while, and a sci-fi fan since Star Wars (the original first run movie). I have also been a shipper since Remington Steele. Any one remember Laura and Remington? I guess I'm dating myself a little. Anyway I have been lurking for a few months and decided to come out.

Spoilers for season 8

I had a few thoughts on Sacrifices. First I thought it was a pretty good episode, and I loved the scenes in the hallway. I also noticed the missing engagement ring and thought it was weird. I was in the USAF and wearing engagement rings or wedding bands was not against the regulations unless you were a mechanic of some kind. I could see her possibly not wearing it while off world, but I can't think of any good reason not to wear it otherwise unless her heart was not into the relationship. Most happily engaged women can't wait to flaunt the ring. Just my thoughts.
                            Welcome to the board AMK!!!

I agree with you there about engaged women wanting to flaunt their rings!...my cousin just got engaged and she would wave her hand around...so her honkin diamond would blind me. And a friend of mine also got engaged recently and see couldn't help but bring up her wedding every chance she got.

So my theory is
                            Spoiler:
                            since she isn't wearing her ring in sacrafices, that it may be also be a subtle thing that leads up to her reservations about marrying in threads. Cause come on if i was getitng married and in love with the guy I would want to share the love!...okay i'm being silly.
                            ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by AMK

Spoilers for season 8

WELCOME AMK!!!

I tend to lurk alot myself. I also liked the corridor scene, especially how Jack seemed to realize that he was still holding Sam's shoulders and he got uncomfortable (DEFINITELY UST, unlike when Daniel had his arm around Sam--that was comfortable, friendly and brotherly if you ask me).

Comment

Originally posted by AMK

Spoiler:
                                AMK!
                                Delighted to have you join us! *looks pointedly at other lurkers*

Make yourself comfy, and join in the in depth analyses of Sam and Jack's relationship *ignores snorts and disbelieving giggles from rest of shipper family*
                                If MG is not around, I am the backup barkeep, delighted to slide whatever beverage you feel like down the bar to you Have fun and welcome to the family!

Comment

Working...
                                X