X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lunar
    LOL
    It's just the quiet time, isn't it? Too late at night in UK/Europe, too early in the evening for many Americans and too early in the morning for all the Australians!
    I know!!!

I normally go online at about 9 and stay on to 12. I've always got a ton of stuff to do online.
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
      yep yep!!

i tell you my mum has had to hide any potatoes in the house incase i hav a fork near by and feel like takin out my anger about stupit
      Hee hee.

I love making mashed potato now!!!!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
        I just wanted to take this opportunity to express my deep and undying love for the shipper family.
        I've been checking out the other threads on this Gateworld forum... It's a jungle out there! There are some really really really nasty, sarcastic, insulting, arrogant, and downright EVIL posts out there.
        And there's none here! The shipper family is loving and giving! And I'm very proud to consider myself a very small part of it.
        Here Endeth My Wax Lyrical

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          I know!!!

I normally go online at about 9 and stay on to 12. I've always got a ton of stuff to do online.
          Normally I can do that too, but I'll be starting college in a couple of weeks so I won't be able to be on for too long then....
          And tonight I'll probably be gone in about 20 minutes, because I want to watch Red Dwarf!

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
            yep yep!!

i tell you my mum has had to hide any potatoes in the house incase i hav a fork near by and feel like takin out my anger about stupit

WARNING: ALL POTATOES IN GRAVE DANGER FROM CRAZY 5ft7 RDA LOVIN WOMAN WITH PITCHFORK
            lol i may have to take my feelings out of my potatos.
            it is quiet i have just come home from work and usually log on about this time
            its hard as there are good people around the world who i would love to talk to

IS IT TRUE--- some-one who is a family member phoned me in work and said that on sale this week is the start of collecters from newsagent of stargate sg1 magzines with the start of the dvds with them 3.99 any-body know??

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

hey guys,

JUST SAW THE ADVERT OF THAT STARGATE MAGAZINE HOW FUNNY WAS THAT I MENTIONED IT AND IT CAME ON(PITY THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN TO SAM & JACK)
              ANY-WAY ITS OUT TOMORROW I THINK WITH THE 1ST EPISODE ON DVD AND FULL OF SG1 EMIEMIES LOVES AND LOSTS SO I WILL SCOUR WALES FOR A COPY TOMORROW(I ALREADY HAVE DVD BUT WHAT THE HELL)

WYNTERXX

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
                lol i may have to take my feelings out of my potatos.
                it is quiet i have just come home from work and usually log on about this time
                its hard as there are good people around the world who i would love to talk to
                IS IT TRUE--- some-one who is a family member phoned me in work and said that on sale this week is the start of collecters from newsagent of stargate sg1 magzines with the start of the dvds with them 3.99 any-body know??
                wynterxx

It is true! I saw an ad on the telly for the magazine literally, a minute ago! It's over €6 over here though...

Edited to say: Just saw your post about the ad, Wynter...there's a coincidence!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  I LOVE BIRTHDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ESPECIALLY MY OWN !!!!!!
                  I'm sorry, Tame....you have a birthday coming up?????? Gosh, I would never have known. I'm glad you reminded me, or I may have forgotten!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                    What she said!!

We will get a shippy ending - more than that, we will get a shippy resolution!
                    It will all turn out fine, Sam & Jack will be together by the end, and they will give us many shippy moments in the process.

What do you think are the chances of JM writing the finale?

Could be. He didn't get stuck with the clip show, so he might have been free to do a late season episode.
                    *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                      It's Pete's fault I tell you!!!!!!!

haha thats what i keep telling everyone.
                      ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                        ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
                        I just wanted to take this opportunity to express my deep and undying love for the shipper family.
                        I've been checking out the other threads on this Gateworld forum... It's a jungle out there! There are some really really really nasty, sarcastic, insulting, arrogant, and downright EVIL posts out there.
                        And there's none here! The shipper family is loving and giving! And I'm very proud to consider myself a very small part of it.
                        Here Endeth My Wax Lyrical
                        (((((((((((((((((((((((LUNAR)))))))))))))))))))))))

We love you too. This is the only place to be. (Well...here and the Thunk Thread!)
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                          It is true! I saw an ad on the telly for the magazine literally, a minute ago! It's over €6 over here though...

Edited to say: Just saw your post about the ad, Wynter...there's a coincidence!
                          I KNOW FREAKY BUT WE FUNNY HOW WE BOTH SAW IT I WAS ON PC AND LIVING WAS ON I HEARD STARGATE AND JUMPED UP,WATCH OUT THERE WILL BE A FIGHT TO GET THE INFORMATION ON THE FORUM.
                          I WONDER IF THEY'LL MENTION ANY SHIP MOMENTS BETWEEN JACK AND SAM.

WYNTERXX

Comment

Tame you make a good point about the Olympics
                            Spoiler:
                            and I am still in shock we did not even get a hug from Sam and Jack in New Order.New Order for a 2 part opening Season episode was very weak and I do not mean just the lack of Ship.New Order started the Season on the wrong foot and Horrible episodes like Icon and Affinity did not help.I am sorry to see the ratings have dropped since the start of Season 8 but I am not surprised.IMO Season 8 so far has been a letdown.It has not been easy to sit through some of the episodes due to Pete a lack of Ship and a Big lack of using the Stargate.
                            Last edited by ses110; 08 September 2004, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Lunar not surprised at all.
                              Spoiler:
                              You do not need to be a Shipper to figure out that Episode was horrible.I though Sam looked horrible and I did not enjoy watching Teal'C in Affinity either.I liked it better when we did not know alot about SG-1 personal life.Season 8 has been personal life overload.In the eariler episodes SG-1 and especially the Sam character were not suppose to have much of a personal life now we have Pete and Coloson and it's like we never really knew these characters.The show is called SG-1 not SG-1 and Friends.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                                I'm sorry, Tame....you have a birthday coming up?????? Gosh, I would never have known. I'm glad you reminded me, or I may have forgotten!!!!
                                Birthday?
                                Who's having a birthday? Anyone we know?
                                Think there'll be cake?
                                Ballons?
                                One of them... emmm... *dancers*?
                                And presents? (i.e. drooliciously good pix? hmmm... might have to pack bags to take a trip to the gutter on the 17th? Is there room for a visiting Family cousin, dips?)
                                Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                                My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Working...
                                X