Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't had chance to catch up yet but I just wanted to tell those members of my shipper family in the UK that there is a new Stargate Magazine out.
    Its the Stargate SG-1 DVD Collection, it comes out fortnightly and it comes with DVD's of the whole series starting from The Enemy Within, with three episode per disk.
    Its £3.99 for the first issue and £7.99 for the rest.

Sadly I've only been able to get the first issue cause i've already got all the dvds and £7.99 is a bit too dear for me to afford
    But the magazine that comes with it is great and I really want to keep getting it

Nothing about Sam/Jack in it that I have found so far, but i'm sure there will be some in other issues.
    See, i can stay on topic

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
      I haven't had chance to catch up yet but I just wanted to tell those members of my shipper family in the UK that there is a new Stargate Magazine out.
      Its the Stargate SG-1 DVD Collection, it comes out fortnightly and it comes with DVD's of the whole series starting from The Enemy Within, with three episode per disk.
      Its £3.99 for the first issue and £7.99 for the rest.
      cool, i haven't got most of season 2 on dvd, i'll have to catch up (bet my local WH smiths won't carry it, they seem to concentrate mostly on knitting magazines and motorbike thrill ride magazines)
      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50

ANTI-PS SNARK ALERT!
        http://hometown.aol.com/tvcdba/myhomepage/PSHandsomeEvil.jpg

(hey, consider this a gift for Sept. 12th! )
        oh, that's just perfect. i like that..and so, so true <snicker>

hey, i just reached 500! what am i now? a gou'ald underling? i preferred being a death glider pilot!!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
          Wow, we're really not that far from each other! Cool.

Sally
          yup very cool ...too bad it still hot...ugh.
          ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
            [color=purple]

ANTI-PS SNARK ALERT!

http://hometown.aol.com/tvcdba/myhomepage/PSHandsomeEvil.jpg

(hey, consider this a gift for Sept. 12th! )

Oh, how thoughtful of you!

( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( Mala ) ) ) ) ) ) ) )

That pic truly sums up the essence of Pete. Yesterday afternoon I caught part of a CSI marathon before I left for work, and they were showing that episode where DDL plays this guy who blows blood out of his nose. That guy, Pete, there's not much difference if you ask me!

Thank you for the lovely birthday gift. It's sweet of you to remember!

sigpic
            s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
              it was something along the lines of doggett watching her, and loving her, but all she felt for him was pity...that is pete-like too, i think. see, i was thinking about this last night
              Spoiler:
              ok,when pete first came down, it was for two weeks. holiday fling, that's all it was supposed to be, and no-one would ever have known (except janet. wonder how much she did know?). then he announces he's staying (and the look on sam's face isn't exactly joyous). then he pushes himself into sam's life and job. then he annouces he's moving down to colorado and he announces he's buying a house and he announces he bought a ring and wants her to marry him. he's the one doing all the pushing forward, keeping the relationship going. it's like sam's just a spectator at her love life. and i think that's why it's kept going so long..he's really really pushing it. i can't blame him, she's beautiful and clever and funny and so on, and he's trying desperatly to keep her, but i keep thinking of leia's line from star wars 'the tighter you make your grasp, the more star systems will fall through your fingers'. i think if pete continues this tight, suffocating grasp on her and this controlling, manipulative behaviour, she'll slip through his fingers and go running.

assuming he's real, of course
              those are some good points Michelle! I agree with you there, and I gotta say very clever way of sticking a 'star wars' quote in there and having it make sense.
              ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                those are some good points Michelle! I agree with you there, and I gotta say very clever way of sticking a 'star wars' quote in there and having it make sense.
                yes, i was fairly impressed by that too, i love that quote, and i'm always looking for ways to use star wars quotes

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                  yeah too right ..plus Doggett was a stalker too ..or he's been said in was ..in the episode "Empedocles" ..where he kept turning up in Scully's hospital room ...and staring at her all night while she was sleeping.. Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Stalker Pete and Doggett.

...Anyway ..what was wrong with the guy.!!!??....He had Reyes if he wanted too ...no interference between Mulder and Scully please ...don't like that.... ..

Glad Scully was not interested a bit ....makes it easier to watch than Sam with Pete ....

If the baby plot line of the x-files is lame ..then the Pete plot line of SG1 is really lame too ...and I prefer the baby plotline ...cuz at least the baby ...was a part of Mulder ...and was something TPTB gave Scully to hold on too for LOVE ....

Look what TPTB gave Sam to move on ...Potatoe ....Isn't that lame or what....Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

LOVE IS EVERYTHING ....and RDA is frustrated to continue playing UST ...he 'd rather have RST

Caty
                  LOL...yeah Doggett annoyed me with his crush on Scully too, but Scully was just like 'whatever i got mulder...you poor fool' lol. So that worked out fine...almost.

haha yeah I prefer the lame baby plotline over Sam and Pete too. At least the baby was cute. And at least the baby was a plotline that invovled everyone that was relevant to the show. And the baby was like you said a 'memento' of Mulder's lacking presence.

As for spudman...i dunno...he doesn't contribute to anything. He just makes every dragggggg... Hell I prefer Orlin to Pete. I'd rather see Sam have a fling with Agent Barrett then with

Gahhhhh the frustrations!!!
                  ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                    hey, i just reached 500! what am i now? a gou'ald underling? i preferred being a death glider pilot!!
                    I'm sure an underling can order up a deathglider and take it out for a spin.
                    *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Well we knew they slept together ..Mulder was part of the FBI at the time .. but only Skinner knew anyway ....but then he went missing ....and when he came back he resigned ...and gave his seat to Agent Reyes.
                      Oh yeah i forgot about that part. hehe

But I knew they were not supposed to consort in the earlier days ..

I think the FBI rules are a little softer ...I think you'll only get sacked ..if it was found out ....and Mulder didn't really care about that anyway ....he would still carry on his quest ..no matter what ..

As for Jack ...same ..I can't see him sitting at home on his a$$ all day ..fish and only fish ....he'll want to carry on fighting the future too ....even from home ...

.....but I think he'll stay at SGC as a civilian ....
                      Yep...Mulder and Jack...are like workaholics they have to keep saving the world over and over again before they can call it a day. LOL

I wonder what they gonna do for the lack of missing RDA in season 9 if there is one ....Me think
                      Spoiler:
                      they gonna make him disappear off world ..just after he gets together with Sam... Don't want to see that ..but TPTB is cruel ...and I want to be prepared for the mantra which says.....Give something , take something away too... ...They are so bad ..they may even go with the baby plotline ...giving Sam a child to hold on too...only to discover ...it's Pete's baby .... NOooooooooooooo..What did I just say ?!!!!!Help me please .....please ..if baby soon ...please please ..make it Jack's baby at least.....and off screen please ...don't want to see a sickening birth delivery..?!

Caty
                      I can't believe you said that
                      Spoiler:
                      the baby being pete's baby
                      I think someones gonna need some cookies. lol
                      ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                        I'm sure an underling can order up a deathglider and take it out for a spin.
                        well, i'd better be able to, or i'm just going to sulk

Comment

Too right Michelleb

And Pete is Real ..I wish he wasn't but he is .....BUT ...he's just a big flop of mashed potatoe on Sam 's plastic side plate ...cuz right in front of her ..in her china plate .....is that nice piece of juicy steak she has not tasted yet ....and you should just see the look in her eyes staring at that piece of delight. ..yummy Yummy she thinks ..

Didn't I do well?!!!

Caty

LMAO all this talk og mash taters and juicy steak are making hungry.
                          ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                            LOL...yeah Doggett annoyed me with his crush on Scully too, but Scully was just like 'whatever i got mulder...you poor fool' lol. So that worked out fine...almost.

haha yeah I prefer the lame baby plotline over Sam and Pete too. At least the baby was cute. And at least the baby was a plotline that invovled everyone that was relevant to the show. And the baby was like you said a 'memento' of Mulder's lacking presence.

As for spudman...i dunno...he doesn't contribute to anything. He just makes every dragggggg... Hell I prefer Orlin to Pete. I'd rather see Sam have a fling with Agent Barrett then with

Gahhhhh the frustrations!!!

Yeah BARRETT is rather cool for a temporary boyfriend ..but he may be a threat to O,neill ..cuz he's so cool ....but I'd like to see Sam with Barrett again when Jack is around (Once she splits up with Pete) and Barrett does not know that Sam and Jack are just about to be an item ...

Imagine Jack ...coming round ....seeing both of them laughing and says .."Hey ..What's going on " with a little grin on his face...

...and Sam says "Oh nothing ...just remembering the old days when impersonator YOU wanted to kill Kinsey"..and she smiles at him ..

....then Jack says ..to Barrett "Be careful with her cuz .....she 's MINE"

Caty
                            Last edited by Catysg1; 08 September 2004, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                              Anyway: I think Sam and Jack really have some serious communication-problems (what is no big suprise, considering their conversations are written by men )

All we want is an adult-conversation FCOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              (and everything that should follow after this kind of conversation *g*)
                              *sigh* It's hopeless.......
                              I was watching a re-run of Gilmore Girls last night and this just reminded me something....I don't know do i need spoiler space or not...
                              Spoiler:
                              Well there was a line Jess was talking to Luke about communications after they both read a "self help book" and he said that "Yeah, but, in a relationship -- any relationship -- it's important to let the other person know you appreciate them so you don't create barriers that delay any hope for reciprocation." my point is no more vagueness! this relationship needs to break down the communcations barrier for reciprocation!!
                              ~Athena

Comment

Hey everyone!
                                Well this may be the last post for a week or so....got the move to Germany tomoz so i'll try and get t'internet connected and be back amongst you all as soon as poss! ...c u on the other side.....xxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Working...
                                X