This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar

Jack(snuggling closer to Sam's back): Let's stay in bed all day.
    Sam(pushes back and squeezes his hand at her stomach): Why?
    Jack: Just because.
    Sam: Because why?
    Jack(kissing her neck): Because I want to be next to you... Because I want to feel you in my arms... Because you are so D*^& hot and sexy Sam, I don't want to let you out of my sight... Because I want...
    Sam: OK, Ok... you've convinced me!
    Ahhh... the limits of a PG Forum.....
    [/spoilers]

*sighs with warm fuzzies*

Thank you!

Sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
      I second that Sally.My heart could never take seeing
      Spoiler:

Sam and Pete in a wedding scene.I have a hard enough time with seeing Sam and Pete in the same State.
      LOL! Or in the same universe even.

Sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
        I'm in LA county as well! but I'm in Monterey Park, the San Gabriel valley. You might of heard of...its like becoming the 'new chinatown' from what i've been hearing.
        Wow, we're really not that far from each other! Cool.

Sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
          One other weird thing of note....I think that Doggett is like Pete....wait.. hear me out..I really liked Dogett's character, but he was so obviously in love with Scully. I remember one episode where they were at a mental hospital or something and the patient said something along the lines of "You are in love with her but her heart belongs to another".... reminds me of Pete. He's in love with Sam but her heart will always belong to another. Even if they did get together he would always be second best.
          it was something along the lines of doggett watching her, and loving her, but all she felt for him was pity...that is pete-like too, i think. see, i was thinking about this last night
          Spoiler:
          ok,when pete first came down, it was for two weeks. holiday fling, that's all it was supposed to be, and no-one would ever have known (except janet. wonder how much she did know?). then he announces he's staying (and the look on sam's face isn't exactly joyous). then he pushes himself into sam's life and job. then he annouces he's moving down to colorado and he announces he's buying a house and he announces he bought a ring and wants her to marry him. he's the one doing all the pushing forward, keeping the relationship going. it's like sam's just a spectator at her love life. and i think that's why it's kept going so long..he's really really pushing it. i can't blame him, she's beautiful and clever and funny and so on, and he's trying desperatly to keep her, but i keep thinking of leia's line from star wars 'the tighter you make your grasp, the more star systems will fall through your fingers'. i think if pete continues this tight, suffocating grasp on her and this controlling, manipulative behaviour, she'll slip through his fingers and go running.

assuming he's real, of course
          Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
            I agree Gillian Anderson did a wonderful job holding the line. Not many people could have pulled it off! I so loved the X-files!! I loved how they would actually touch each other - even if it wasn't in a sexual way, it still felt that way!

One other weird thing of note....I think that Doggett is like Pete....wait.. hear me out..I really liked Dogett's character, but he was so obviously in love with Scully. I remember one episode where they were at a mental hospital or something and the patient said something along the lines of "You are in love with her but her heart belongs to another".... reminds me of Pete. He's in love with Sam but her heart will always belong to another. Even if they did get together he would always be second best.

yeah too right ..plus Doggett was a stalker too ..or he's been said in was ..in the episode "Empedocles" ..where he kept turning up in Scully's hospital room ...and staring at her all night while she was sleeping.. Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Stalker Pete and Doggett.

...Anyway ..what was wrong with the guy.!!!??....He had Reyes if he wanted too ...no interference between Mulder and Scully please ...don't like that.... ..

Glad Scully was not interested a bit ....makes it easier to watch than Sam with Pete ....

If the baby plot line of the x-files is lame ..then the Pete plot line of SG1 is really lame too ...and I prefer the baby plotline ...cuz at least the baby ...was a part of Mulder ...and was something TPTB gave Scully to hold on too for LOVE ....

Look what TPTB gave Sam to move on ...Potatoe ....Isn't that lame or what....Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

LOVE IS EVERYTHING ....and RDA is frustrated to continue playing UST ...he 'd rather have RST

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
              Funny I was thinking the exact same thing earlier today...but then again Mulder and Scully didn't really get together until Mulder disappeared...which i guess also means he left the FBI?...thats just my theory.

Well we knew they slept together ..Mulder was part of the FBI at the time .. but only Skinner knew anyway ....but then he went missing ....and when he came back he resigned ...and gave his seat to Agent Reyes.

But I knew they were not supposed to consort in the earlier days ..

I think the FBI rules are a little softer ...I think you'll only get sacked ..if it was found out ....and Mulder didn't really care about that anyway ....he would still carry on his quest ..no matter what ..

As for Jack ...same ..I can't see him sitting at home on his a$$ all day ..fish and only fish ....he'll want to carry on fighting the future too ....even from home ...

.....but I think he'll stay at SGC as a civilian ....

I wonder what they gonna do for the lack of missing RDA in season 9 if there is one ....Me think
              Spoiler:
              they gonna make him disappear off world ..just after he gets together with Sam... Don't want to see that ..but TPTB is cruel ...and I want to be prepared for the mantra which says.....Give something , take something away too... ...They are so bad ..they may even go with the baby plotline ...giving Sam a child to hold on too...only to discover ...it's Pete's baby .... NOooooooooooooo..What did I just say ?!!!!!Help me please .....please ..if baby soon ...please please ..make it Jack's baby at least.....and off screen please ...don't want to see a sickening birth delivery..?!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                yeah too right ..plus Doggett was a stalker too ..or he's been said in was ..in the episode "Empedocles" ..where he kept turning up in Scully's hospital room ...and staring at her all night while she was sleeping.. Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Stalker Pete and Doggett.

...Anyway ..what was wrong with the guy.!!!??....He had Reyes if he wanted too ...no interference between Mulder and Scully please ...don't like that.... ..

Glad Scully was not interested a bit ....makes it easier to watch than Sam with Pete ....

If the baby plot line of the x-files is lame ..then the Pete plot line of SG1 is really lame too ...and I prefer the baby plotline ...cuz at least the baby ...was a part of Mulder ...and was something TPTB gave Scully to hold on too for LOVE ....

Look what TPTB gave Sam to move on ...Potatoe ....Isn't that lame or what....Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

LOVE IS EVERYTHING ....and RDA is frustrated to continue playing UST ...he 'd rather have RST

Caty
                William was soooo weird! First he's some alien's baby, then he's Mulder's baby!! *was so lost during season 8*

And I didn't like how they got together behind our backs
                Had a kid
                Then Mulder disappeared and suddenly Scully was all over him

I hope STargate doesn't do that cos that annoyed me!!

Don't get me wrong though i absolutely ADORE Mulder & Scully!! They're so cute!! I also loved Doggett & Reyes
                but jeez did Doggett take his time to realise or what?

But I thought in Sunshine Days how...should I put spoiler space?
                Spoiler:
                well i will! how Doggett said "I think I finally got the hang of this job" and they held hands! Omg that was so cute!! and because my friend downloaded the Truth ages before I saw Sunshine DAys I'd seen the Truth and i knew there was no kind of D/R conclusion there! So I was soo happy when there was SOMETHING in Sunshine Days!!

But I expect a tad more than that from Sam and Jack lol!!

Hey Estelle - guess wat I updated?
                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1928033/11/
                SGC Elementary - Chapter 11: Close Encounters of the Alien Kind

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                  it was something along the lines of doggett watching her, and loving her, but all she felt for him was pity...that is pete-like too, i think. see, i was thinking about this last night
                  Spoiler:
                  ok,when pete first came down, it was for two weeks. holiday fling, that's all it was supposed to be, and no-one would ever have known (except janet. wonder how much she did know?). then he announces he's staying (and the look on sam's face isn't exactly joyous). then he pushes himself into sam's life and job. then he annouces he's moving down to colorado and he announces he's buying a house and he announces he bought a ring and wants her to marry him. he's the one doing all the pushing forward, keeping the relationship going. it's like sam's just a spectator at her love life. and i think that's why it's kept going so long..he's really really pushing it. i can't blame him, she's beautiful and clever and funny and so on, and he's trying desperatly to keep her, but i keep thinking of leia's line from star wars 'the tighter you make your grasp, the more star systems will fall through your fingers'. i think if pete continues this tight, suffocating grasp on her and this controlling, manipulative behaviour, she'll slip through his fingers and go running.

assuming he's real, of course

Too right Michelleb

And Pete is Real ..I wish he wasn't but he is .....BUT ...he's just a big flop of mashed potatoe on Sam 's plastic side plate ...cuz right in front of her ..in her china plate .....is that nice piece of juicy steak she has not tasted yet ....and you should just see the look in her eyes staring at that piece of delight. ..yummy Yummy she thinks ..

Didn't I do well?!!!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
                    William was soooo weird! First he's some alien's baby, then he's Mulder's baby!! *was so lost during season 8*

And I didn't like how they got together behind our backs
                    Had a kid
                    Then Mulder disappeared and suddenly Scully was all over him

I hope STargate doesn't do that cos that annoyed me!!

Don't get me wrong though i absolutely ADORE Mulder & Scully!! They're so cute!! I also loved Doggett & Reyes
                    but jeez did Doggett take his time to realise or what?

But I thought in Sunshine Days how...should I put spoiler space?
                    Spoiler:
                    well i will! how Doggett said "I think I finally got the hang of this job" and they held hands! Omg that was so cute!! and because my friend downloaded the Truth ages before I saw Sunshine DAys I'd seen the Truth and i knew there was no kind of D/R conclusion there! So I was soo happy when there was SOMETHING in Sunshine Days!!

But I expect a tad more than that from Sam and Jack lol!!

Hey Estelle - guess wat I updated?
                    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1928033/11/
                    SGC Elementary - Chapter 11: Close Encounters of the Alien Kind

Me too ..but I don't think we gonna get a tad more ..when YOU READ MY LAST POST above .....I put in spoilers what I think TPTB is gonna do to us ...I must be prepared ...cuz we'll get something ...but
                    Spoiler:
                    they'll take something away too

As for Mulder and Scully ..of course it would have been great to have a flasback of their lonely night together ...but I knew Carter will never show us Mulder and scully doing it ..same as TPTB will never Show sam and Jack in bed together ...even the morning after ... Don't know why !!!!but here you go....sci-fi shows I suppose ....

"The truth "was really good though .....Mulder coming back ..the jail scene....the other hug when she tells him about baby ..and the motel room scene......and all through the episode ....they were drama ..the court martial......lethal injection.....escape from Acatraz..LOL..ECT...

And when you think of it ..we had 3 great Mulder and scully scenes in the truth ...and long ...the kiss was extra long (ok a bit dark) ...in what 90 minutes ....Do you think we'll get as much with sam and Jack in the finale?!!!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                      Too bad the jacket itself couldn't be imprinted w/the Town map w/a little star on the RCC Center denoting "I am here... Room #8"

Of course wearing a straight-jacket is a bit different than a shipper T-Shirt...
                      great. now i'm inspiring strait-jackets and padded rooms..i'm going to get gerald to have a word with you...he's well in with the Fartlings

and back on topic..how much do you think janet felt about
                      Spoiler:
                      the way i see it, sam and janet got together every month, and shared a bottle of wine, and chatted, but i think janet probably had to tease and coax info out of sam. i think janet might have approved of the litle two week fling (everyone deserves a little fun, sam) but she would definitely not have approved of pete taking over..she might even have had a word with jack to get him moving and doing something about it..and in one of those drunken sessions, janet might have told sam that it was obvious jack loved her. janet never seemed under any doubt about it

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                        I get it!... took me a few times of reread, but I got it. And I LOVE the idea!

Sally

someone got it!!! i was beginning to think i shouldn't have put it at the end of that great long spiel..or at least highlighted it, like you did

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                          Me too ..but I don't think we gonna get a tad more ..when YOU READ MY LAST POST above .....I put in spoilers what I think TPTB is gonna do to us ...I must be prepared ...cuz we'll get something ...but
                          Spoiler:
                          they'll take something away too

As for Mulder and Scully ..of course it would have been great to have a flasback of their lonely night together ...but I knew Carter will never show us Mulder and scully doing it ..same as TPTB will never Show sam and Jack in bed together ...even the morning after ... Don't know why !!!!but here you go....sci-fi shows I suppose ....

"The truth "was really good though .....Mulder coming back ..the jail scene....the other hug when she tells him about baby ..and the motel room scene......and all through the episode ....they were drama ..the court martial......lethal injection.....escape from Acatraz..LOL..ECT...

And when you think of it ..we had 3 great Mulder and scully scenes in the truth ...and long ...the kiss was extra long (ok a bit dark) ...in what 90 minutes ....Do you think we'll get as much with sam and Jack in the finale?!!!

Caty
                          That's true the Truth had lots of great Mulder & Scully stuff!! And you can always make your screen brighter for that kiss

Hmm...I hope...HOPE...we get a kiss!! Actually I'm pretty sure there'll be a kiss! Cos there was...
                          Spoiler:
                          gonna be one in the Lost City before they found out it WASNT the last episode! So that obviously means they had a kiss planned for the final episode...doesnt it? We'll just believe that it's still that way!! So far no spoilers for the final two episodes....

*crosses fingers* I'm not expecting much!! But I really hope there's at least a kiss!! Even better a kiss and an "I love you"!!

But I faith that there'll be something in there!

Comment

great. now i'm inspiring strait-jackets and padded rooms..i'm going to get gerald to have a word with you...he's well in with the Fartlings

Spoiler:
                            the way i see it, sam and janet got together every month, and shared a bottle of wine, and chatted, but i think janet probably had to tease and coax info out of sam. i think janet might have approved of the litle two week fling (everyone deserves a little fun, sam) but she would definitely not have approved of pete taking over..she might even have had a word with jack to get him moving and doing something about it..and in one of those drunken sessions, janet might have told sam that it was obvious jack loved her. janet never seemed under any doubt about it

Janet knew ...in Hundred days ..she wanted Sam to talk about it ..she shut down
                            I also think that Janet and Sam were spending time together ..like ladies night out in town or something ....and Sam going to Janet's house a lot ..to see Cassie of course ..but also to talk about ..men

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
                              That's true the Truth had lots of great Mulder & Scully stuff!! And you can always make your screen brighter for that kiss

Hmm...I hope...HOPE...we get a kiss!! Actually I'm pretty sure there'll be a kiss! Cos there was...
                              Spoiler:
                              gonna be one in the Lost City before they found out it WASNT the last episode! So that obviously means they had a kiss planned for the final episode...doesnt it? We'll just believe that it's still that way!! So far no spoilers for the final two episodes....

*crosses fingers* I'm not expecting much!! But I really hope there's at least a kiss!! Even better a kiss and an "I love you"!!

But I faith that there'll be something in there!

yeah probably a
                              Spoiler:
                              kiss under the flashing spotlight to make it nice and dark wouldn't be happy with that too much..and I think we should see more like the morning after ..like somebody mentionned earlier ....just so that we see comparison Sam/Pete and Sam/Jack morning after session...THIS IS A MUST SEE ...and fishing by the pond too.

Caty

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Yeah
                                Spoiler:
                                Janet would've knocked the sense into Jack...or sam....before letting Sam accept Pete's proposal!!

Comment

Working...
                                X