This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Critter
    "Someone" stole my Jack Clone... But watching Caty's videos and reading Mei Mei's fanfic has helped stay in my happy place. Thanks for asking BTW.
    Critter - Do you need lessons in keeping a firmer grip on your Jack clone?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
      I saw your pic. Your mug ain't ugly. I've seen worse. Believe me. You look almost as pretty as AT already. Some of the mugs I've seen would definitely put you as pretty as AT.
      Thankyou!!!

The pics are old. I was only 14 when they were taken. I'm nearly 17 now!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
        Yes, the friend... We have such naughty friends, don't we?

(Mei Mei is curious for SueKay's answer! For a friend...)
        Sorry! It was on a random site.

i think i went to google and did a search for Jack O'Neill Fan fiction.
        sigpic

Comment

OMG IT FEELS LIKE FOREVER SINCE I HAVE BEEN HERE.

I HAVE BEEN READING UP ON POSTS AND SOME OF YOUR IDEAS FOR S/J TOGETHER AT THE END MAKE MY HEART SWELL.
          LUNAR PLEASE HURRY UP I NEED THE REST OF THE CHAPTERS THEY ARE FANTASTIC.

I WANT MORE OF A KISS AT THE END I DON'T NEED THE WHOLE BEDROOM SCENE BUT I AGREE WITH CATY I WANT A MORNING SCENE WITH THEM WAKING UP TOGETHER,AND JUST LETTING DANIEL AND TEALC KNOW.

I WOULD LIKE THEM AT THE CABIN BUT I BET IT ENDS WITH JACK ASKING SAM TO GO FISHING AND SHE SAYS YES...... END OF SEIRES NOOOOOOOOO

I THINK WE DESERVE MORE WE HAD SAM AND SO I WANT GOOD TIME USED OVER SAM & JACK.

WYNTERXX

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Morning shippers (well, it's morning here). Just checking through in case some gem of wonderful shippy information arrived here in the night.
            mei mei, I will read your fics (I am old enough!) and send you some feedback but first of all I have to write my history essay I should have started about five weeks ago, rather than leaving it to the last few days of my holiday.... In my defence, I convinced myself I'd failed history and would have to drop it but I didn't so now I have to finish it...
            Hoping for some more shippy spoilers any day now...

Comment

((((((((((((((Caty)))))))))))))))))

Just watched you latest vid 'Seras tu la' and *sniff* it's wonderful. I think that's my favourite music vid now, it's really touching and the clips you chose are perfect. Especially the one from TLC with the blinking lights when he says 'I know'.

Estelle xxx
              Abu: This is a woman?
              O'Neill: Oh, yeah.

Carter: Err. Colonel?
              O'Neill: It's my side arm, I swear.

Jack: I don't get it. I mean, how can she make kids without a... man friend?
              Malek: The Queen is able to reproduce asexually.
              Jack: Is that why you guys took hosts?

Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
              Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
              Jack: No I *like* it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                The new sig is great Suekay Bowing in admiration
                Thank you!!!!

This is my last post until I'm back from work.

Bad news folks - My ff.net account has been suspended!!!

I never even broke a rule!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by estelle
                  Spoiler:

It would have been great if Joe had gotten visions of all the S/J moments of the last 7-8 years. Well, I guess it could get kinda cute too if Jack and Sam were talking about other regs than Joe.

Estelle xxx
                  Originally posted by Ship Nana
                  Oy, once again the wording is vague and can be interpreted in more than one way.

TPTB have become very good at being VAGUE!!!
                  I know it's frustrating but at the moment I'd accept anything even if it's vague only to know for sure that is out of Sam's (and Jack's) system. And it's kind of good that TPTB show S&J are comfortable around each other again. Makes a happy S/J ending more likeable.

Estelle xxx

Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.

Comment

Season 7
                    Spoiler:
                    Well, we knew that they had planed to do a kiss in TLC, but we all know how that turned out . I think the first time I heard of the (Grace) kiss was when they promoted the second half of season 7 during the mid-season break.

Estelle xxx

I wonder if we gonna hear about a
                    Spoiler:
                    kiss for the end of season 8
                    !!!!!What do you reckon ..or they gonna keep everything safe and locked away ..but I bet there is a
                    Spoiler:
                    kiss in Gemini...in the Sam and Jack sequence ....I'm pretty sure this is what Amanda was talking about in her last interview ...The dream scene with jack ...has got to be pretty hot ...I would say ...cuz it's all in her mind ...I just hope they'll give us as long as they did with the Pete dream sequence ....cuz I really really would like more material to work with for my music videos .....Can't wait ..just hope ...we'll have 10 minutes worth of Sam and Jack ...in there
                    Come TPTB ...be extra nice with us ....we suffered a lot through all the Pete and sam scenes in chimera and Affinity ......we need some long ideallic scenes like that for Sam and jack ....soon ...I need some clips for my future videos ..

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                      eeek!! No! Don't go giving them ideas! We don't want no stinking cliffhangers! I want resolution!!!

Originally posted by Zoser
                      Resolution, you want resolution. TPTB can't handle resolution.
                      Excuse me for a minute my hair is on fire.
                      I don't just want resolution, I like a large helping of satisfaction.
                      You guys have been watching waaaaay too many movies....or maybe it's me???? Is this a game....see how many movie quotes we can add to our posts!

And as for ...."Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn"
                      sigpic

Comment

((((((((((((((Caty)))))))))))))))))

Just watched you latest vid 'Seras tu la' and *sniff* it's wonderful. I think that's my favourite music vid now, it's really touching and the clips you chose are perfect. Especially the one from TLC with the blinking lights when he says 'I know'.

Estelle xxx

ESTELLE

"Seras tu la " video ...is excellent ...because it explains how Sam can cope with Solitude...and yes ..it's sad ..but the music is so intense .....I also wanted to represent Sam not giving up and fight "our ennemies" ...to find Jack.

In a way ..it was a shame that it's not her who really found him in new order ....but I did try to follow the same pattern as "out of mind " into the fire"......and she was looking for him too.

Also ...Michel Berger is now dead ...and I wanted to do that song for a long time ....I like to do tribute to talented dead singers ...I did one for Eva cassidy and Aliyah....Aliyah ..for another show though.

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
                          Caty & Marimba congrats on Amanda TApping liking ur videos!!
                          That's so cool!!

I GOT SEASON 4 BOX SET FOR MY BDAY TODAY!! *gets excited* Ok...yea...its slow...but im Australian! Lol we're just slow with everything!! And I can watch it all tomorrow...*looks at homework pile*
                          Hmph...

Well...I'll just have to cram the homework in and spend more time watching Stargate!! Especially cos its SEASON FOUR!
                          Hehe!

http://home.earthlink.net/~rahult/im...waverly_lo.jpg

Angel of fire SG1

Amanda is now a confirmed Sam and jack shipper ...A friend of mine from another forum ...She went to the Chicago convention too ....believes ....It's the videos who turned Amanda to a S&J Shipper .....Mind you .....once you watched them ...you have to be ...it's so beautiful to watch them both either kiss or saving each other ...there is no other way ....Amanda is now a shipper ...and I'm proud of her and me

...and you gonna love Season 4 ...it's fab ..Yummy yummy

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                            I wonder if we gonna hear about a
                            Spoiler:
                            kiss for the end of season 8
                            !!!!!What do you reckon ..or they gonna keep everything safe and locked away ..but I bet there is a
                            Spoiler:
                            kiss in Gemini...in the Sam and Jack sequence ....I'm pretty sure this is what Amanda was talking about in her last interview ...The dream scene with jack ...has got to be pretty hot ...I would say ...cuz it's all in her mind ...I just hope they'll give us as long as they did with the Pete dream sequence ....cuz I really really would like more material to work with for my music videos .....Can't wait ..just hope ...we'll have 10 minutes worth of Sam and Jack ...in there
                            Come TPTB ...be extra nice with us ....we suffered a lot through all the Pete and sam scenes in chimera and Affinity ......we need some long ideallic scenes like that for Sam and jack ....soon ...I need some clips for my future videos ..

Caty
                            I don't know if we'll get a kiss in season 8, I really hope so. However, if we get one I want it to be happening for real. No alien influence, drugs, hallucinations, mind games, , Fifth ... I dunno.
                            Spoiler:
                            It's just that if there is a kiss in Gemini, it's more likely to happen between RepliCarter and Jack and that although it'd be really funny would limit the chances of a kiss in the season finale. It'd be just a repition of what happened in season 7. They're getting our hopes up, give us a 'kiss' only to give us the shock of our lives in the form of . And now that 'Threads' will apparently air so late in the season I have this really nagging feeling that there will be a season 9 (not that that's a bad thing) but that they drag the S/J resolution into it.

.... now I need some shipper cookies, at least three of the yellow ones.

Estelle xxx

Comment

Originally posted by DarkQuee1
                              BTW, in regard to the S/J poll: some aol users found that they were being told that they had already voted. Someone passed along a post from the site owner who said that it was a problem with aol because aol cloaks its IP address for those who use it and it means everyone looks the same. She said to open a separate window in Explorer while you are in aol, then go to the site homepage and vote.

So, if anyone gave up because of this problem, give it another try!

J.

I did give up ..I don't know what she means by opening another window with Explorer !!!!

May be somebody could explain properly what we have to do really.
                              I have Aol ...and I'd love my vote to be counted .

Caty

Comment

I don't know if we'll get a kiss in season 8, I really hope so. However, if we get one I want it to be happening for real. No alien influence, drugs, hallucinations, mind games, , Fifth ... I dunno.
                                Spoiler:
                                It's just that if there is a kiss in Gemini, it's more likely to happen between RepliCarter and Jack and that although it'd be really funny would limit the chances of a kiss in the season finale. It'd be just a repition of what happened in season 7. They're getting our hopes up, give us a 'kiss' only to give us the shock of our lives in the form of . And now that 'Threads' will apparently air so late in the season I have this really nagging feeling that there will be a season 9 (not that that's a bad thing) but that they drag the S/J resolution into it.

.... now I need some shipper cookies, at least three of the yellow ones.

Estelle xxx

ESTELLE ...I really don't think they gonna drag the Sam and Jack UST into season 9 if there is one !!!! ....

I think they know that everybody would love to see more team episodes ..rather than characters driven episodes......

I really do think...they 'll be in real trouble if they were doing that ..cuz at the end of the day ...Sam and Jack are not Stargate .....they should be in the background ...

Now if they resolve their relationship now ...season 8 ..then .....RST is on ...and the couple can be in the back ground ...and back to sci-fi ....with the team ...

Sam and Jack yes ..as a couple ....but we don't need to concentrate to much around them anymore .....They go on mission ...we can still have the banter when they disagree about something ...the ups and downs of mariage...that's good to see ...cuz when 2 people love each ...they'll go to hell and back.

I think that's it Estelle ...Threads is setting it up for Sam and Jack togehter for season 8......

they(TPTB) 'll turn a chapter ..or a new leaf for season 9 ...and it's great ......I'd love to see some banter within the RST in season 9 if there was one .

Think positive ...Joe knows how we feel and the UST with sam and Jack is getting a bit old ..and stale now ...Need something new , try RST ....this is a challenge ......

DO TPTB LIKE A CHALLENGE? Well they have one now.

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X