X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by estelle
    A newbie .... WELCOME!!!!

Estelle xxx
    a newbie!!! fresh blood!!!! . sorry, forgot where i was for a second there, thought i was on the jack and sam's pad list. anyway, i'll behave now

welcome!!!!!! (actually, after what we're going through right now, we need all the fresh blood we can get). post lots, chat lots, halp save us from the dire darkness that is A$$inity (or Inanity, as i'm calling it this week)
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
      LOL Estelle
      Thx, I just detected a few mistakes. Oy ... I just hope Tame and ShipNana will let me out soon anyway.

Estelle xxx
      Abu: This is a woman?
      O'Neill: Oh, yeah.

Carter: Err. Colonel?
      O'Neill: It's my side arm, I swear.

Jack: I don't get it. I mean, how can she make kids without a... man friend?
      Malek: The Queen is able to reproduce asexually.
      Jack: Is that why you guys took hosts?

Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
      Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
      Jack: No I *like* it.

Comment

Damn ... there goes my hope to get a perfect S/J ending.

Estelle xxx

now now, i'm sure they could come up with a perfectly happy, shippy ending that satisifies us all without our help (damn, i must be on too much flu medication, i actually almost believe what i just wrote)
        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColSamONeill
          I just got home from Chicago early this morning (Monday) so I haven't had time to post about the con, so here goes.

As some of the con goers have mentioned Amanda did talk about Affinity, although she had to be vague because some people said they hadn't seen it yet. I had mentioned to her earlier at the breakfast that I thought Affinity was just one big ball of wrong and she said "You guys have seen that episode already?" and I said Yes and she said "Oh God, uh we'll talk about that later at the Q and A. LOL. Later at the Q and A someone asked her if she had ever read a script that shocked her and that's when she brought up Affinity. Being vague, she said that she couldn't believe that Sam had answered the way she did to Petes question and that she hated the way that Sam acted, being all lovey dovey with Pete while she was still basically on duty and doing her job. She said it was totally the wrong place and time to be doing that. It was hysterically funny when she said she went into Robert Coopers office and started saying BUT IT'S TOO SOON, SHE'S NOT READY FOR THAT!!!! and then said And what about that other fella that she has a thing for!!!. Of course that was referring to Jack.

I think Amanda is finally coming around to the ship, not that she hasn't been for it, just that she didn't want to become "Jacks girl". I think she's pretty much always hoped that Jack and Sam would end up together because she always says that she wants Sam to finally accept Jacks "fishing invitation".

Another funny moment was when someone asked her what her favorite planet was that they visited and she said probably the planet that Kynthia was on (Brief Candle) because it had a really cool beach, but then mentioned maybe they shouldn't talk about that episode because in that one "Jack had sex" and then she put her arm over her eyes and acted like she was crying. LOL.

Lots of cheers whenever Jack and Sam were mentioned together, a few for Pete and Sam but not alot. I think she got the message once again, because the cheers for Sam and Jack got alot of smiles out of her.

Someone asked her if any of them were like their characters in real life and she said that she thinks Richard is the most like Jack because he's saracastic and just this side of dim. Joking of course bahhhhhaaaa.

I have to say I've met Amanda three times now (way more than I ever thought I would) and the woman is just amazing. She's the sweetest, nicest person and really really gorgeous. She really loves her fans and makes sure she takes time with each one of them. When she was thanking us at the beginning of her Q and A she got really choked up and almost couldn't talk for a minute.

I started this thing with her the first time I met her where I bring her a shirt with Ralphie on it. If you don't know, Amanda loves the character of Ralphie from The Simpsons and when I first met her I brought her one and she loved it so much I just keep bringing them to her . Anyway, she was telling me that she wears them when she works out and that her trainer really loves Ralphie too and as she was saying this, she was like leaning really close to me, our faces were like inches apart, and I'm trying not to freak out because well, she's Amanda Tapping for pitys sake!!!!! Needless to say, I couldn't really get any words out, I just kinda nodded and smiled, until she backed away. LOL. I turn into a total dork around her, but it can't be helped LOL.

I do feel better about feeling like a dork, because she was telling this story about how her friend is doing the catering, I believe, for a play that Carol Burnett is doing in Vancouver? and that he's letting her assist him. Amanda loves Carol Burnett and she said that she'll probably act like a total dork and go up to her and say "Here's your sandwich, Ms. Burnett!!" LOL. So I guess Amanda would be my Carol Burnett LOL.

Anyway I guess I should shut up now because otherwise I'll go on all night. Oh I met Chris Judge too, but that is a whole other story LOL. It has to do with, how should I put this nicely, uh, family jewels and my knee. bahhhhaa. I swear I didn't do it!!!!!

Sam and Jack forever! Shippers rule!!!

Heidi

Hello heidi ...It's Caty .. Glad you posted over here .. Hey ...you go to lots of convention ..sistah

Welcome to the shipper family ..have fun .....and keep in touch and thank you for the CON report.

caty
          Last edited by Catysg1; 31 August 2004, 03:53 AM.

Comment

I already told Tame, yesterday some post, that she'll probably have to be an honorary member because I just don't think she is dumb enough...she can work on it if she really wants to join as a full fledged member. That OK with you Estelle?
            'course I'm okay with that. I even made a list so as to not forget Auralan again .

The Critter's dummy club:

1. Critter
            2. Estelle
            3. Gatetime
            4. Auralan (honorary member)
            5. Tame (honorary member)

Estelle xxx

Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.

Comment

Welcome Caseek...always good to see a new shipper aboard.

Estelle...I stole your little smiley critters...hope you don't mind, I am giving you credit here. I'm into stealing pics today, have to jazz up my stuff somehow and haven't quite figured out how to get them from there to here yet....wouldn't want to damage my reputation and risk having you kick me out of the club, now would I?
              Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                now now, i'm sure they could come up with a perfectly happy, shippy ending that satisifies us all without our help (damn, i must be on too much flu medication, i actually almost believe what i just wrote)
                ROTFL. I just can't help myself. After the whole S/ debacle I don't trust TPTB anymore, at least not with S/J ship. Let's hope I'm wrong.

Estelle xxx

Comment

'course I'm okay with that. I even made a list so as to not forget Auralan again .

1. Critter
                  2. Estelle
                  3. Gatetime

Estelle xxx
                  Pretty smart to make a list Estelle, be careful there, some might think that you shouldn't be on this list. I'd hate to end up all by myself again....
                  Desperate Thunker

Comment

Welcome Caseek...always good to see a new shipper aboard.

Estelle...I stole your little smiley critters...hope you don't mind, I am giving you credit here. I'm into stealing pics today, have to jazz up my stuff somehow and haven't quite figured out how to get them from there to here yet....wouldn't want to damage my reputation and risk having you kick me out of the club, now would I?
                    Take whatever pic I post ... remember I'm just member no.2 so I have to suck up to your highness. *hides*

Estelle xxx

Comment

1. Critter
                      2. Estelle
                      3. Gatetime

Estelle xxx
                      We want to be members!!! (Me and Mishy that is!)
                      We both have lunatic alter egos known as Dense Dunce (DD) and Queen Of Sarcasm (QOS) We're both very dumb, and would like to be recognised as such!
                      Gotta go. The demon Librarian is stalking us!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                        We want to be members!!! (Me and Mishy that is!)
                        We both have lunatic alter egos known as Dense Dunce (DD) and Queen Of Sarcasm (QOS) We're both very dumb, and would like to be recognised as such!
                        Gotta go. The demon Librarian is stalking us!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh
                        PLEASE join us...but Estelle is going to have to put your names on the list because I don't know how

Somehow we must get this club on topic so maybe Jack can be a member and Sam can be an honorary member---good idea, huh?
                        Desperate Thunker

Comment

PLEASE join us...but Estelle is going to have to put your names on the list because I don't know how

Somehow we must get this club on topic so maybe Jack can be a member and Sam can be an honorary member---good idea, huh?
                          Uh well, mh .... I think we'd have to make both honorary members, but placing Sam on that list is just plain wrong. Couldn't we make something out of the title .... *thinking* ... nothing comes to mind. Critter? Auralan? Anyhoo, I'll add those two new members, however I have to say ... GUYS look at this club's title ... you don't speak in your favour being part of it *lol*.

1. Critter
                          2. Estelle
                          3. Gatetime
                          6. Suekay (Dense Dunce)
                          7. Mishy (Queen of Sarcasm)

Estelle xxx

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                            but according to IMDB
                            Spoiler:
                            bra'tac is in threads..so maybe he doesn't die. maybe teal'c dies, they bring him back to earth, only to find he's STILL stuck in that game thingy, which means everythign since avatar has been imaginary, including the proposal. there, i like that a lot better
                            And there goes my theory . Just a question what's IMDB? Sacrifices:
                            Spoiler:
                            Then I guess it's Ishta. Don't think it'll be Ry'ac as he is not even listed as a guest character. Poor Teal'c.

Estelle xxx

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                              I've got a new shipper cookie!

Margarita shipper cookie. It works on drowning your sorrows, or celebrating your shipper glee.

Sally

ps - the Presidente Margarita at Chillys that I keep talking about is a shade of green, but since those colors have already been used, I choose a combo.
                              Looks good. I think I'll take one.

Estelle xxx

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                                Spoiler:
                                May be he's gonna committ suicide when she dumps him...I would think that hearing from her that she loves Jack and not him ..specially after accepting the proposal is gonna crush him to the ground.... I hope he's stronger than that ..be happy for her and move on ...but you never know with TPTB ....they did some silly things lately

Caty
                                Spoiler:
                                I'd hate them to kill Pete...I really would, the whole point was supposed to be for him to breeak the BW curse...plus, I think it would be very hard on Sam. She's had enough heartache with Martouf & co., I'm hoping all that will happen now is that she says "sorry Pete, but I'm in love with someone else, I should never have said yes in the first place, it was unfair on both of us." He sadly accepts this, then disappears back to Denver leaving our favourite couple to live happily ever after.

Comment

Working...
                                X