X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by auralan
    Sacrifices & Threads spoilers:

Spoiler:
    Sacrifices does seem to be off-world for the major Teal'c plot. It looks like Jacob is also in Sacrifices. He clearly knows about the engagement in Threads, so perhaps this is where he finds out about it and meets Pete? I'm guessing here. It seems odd to show that kind of thing, but I can't come up with much else based on what we know about the episodes.

And Pete does seem to be in Threads. I'd prefer him off-screen, but we seem not to have much luck with that this season.
    Spoiler:
    I would love to see face when he meets Jacob and then all of a sudden Selmac decides to say hello!!!

Maybe won't be able to handle having 2 in-laws in one body and high tail it out of Colorado Springs and Sam's life. *what? Well it could happen!!!*
    Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by gatetime
      Didn't work HELP SOMEBODY!! How do I get a picture on my sig line
      the picture must be hosted online and then you have to do it in *My Controls* in the signature portion.

Holler in PM and we can help you
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally Posted by kiwigater
        Glorious news (well, for me anyway)!!!! Looks like my freshly minted shipper t-shirts (brilliantly designed by our wonderful Ship Sistah!) are going to make it to me in time for the con this weekend!! *skips happily about the room, ignoring obvious geekdom of above statement*

Now I just have to decide if I want to be wearing the "Shipper and Proud of it" one or the "JM Shipper Commune" one when meeting AT...... *frowns thoughtfully*
        Originally posted by TameFarrar
        Well if you wear the JM one it *MAY* prompt her to ask about it and then you can tell her that JM POSTS on our thread
        You could also wear one Saturday and the other on Sunday. Although, I guess you want to know which one to wear in front of AT. Hmmm.

Well, I think Tasha is having AT sign the proud shipper one, so you should wear the JM Commune. Double team her with ship!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Gategirl12000
          Hey! This isn't really a response to anything, I just wanted to say "hi" to everybody since I just joined yesterday! A friend told me about this site and specific thread (I'm a major Sam/Jack shipper ) So, she said it's cool here and I agree. I posted some serious anti-Pete stuff yesterday, anyone here agree?
          Anyway, just thought I'd say "hi" to everybody!
          WELCOME GATEgirl12000
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
            Hey, everyone! we've made $27 from the shipper gift shop-- we can send something!!

So what are we going to send and to whom?

ship sistah
            WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think JM since he started it all

Comment

Hey! This isn't really a response to anything, I just wanted to say "hi" to everybody since I just joined yesterday! A friend told me about this site and specific thread (I'm a major Sam/Jack shipper ) So, she said it's cool here and I agree. I posted some serious anti-Pete stuff yesterday, anyone here agree?
              you got a few responses, including from me. look back.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by samplusjackequalsgrace
                did anybody see my posts on page 216?
                I show 50 posts per page so I do not have a page 216 but if you are referring to you question about *Issues* that was answered by four different people including myself.

I have copied the website you listed to check out and have not done so yet and will once I have finshed reading the thread. We do see your posts and try to answer any questions but if you have something that you really need answered quickly or seriously just PM one of us as well and we will gladly make sure that your questions are answered . It is never anyone's intent here to ignore anyone

So since I do not have a page 216 can you tell us the actual post number so we can refer back to that to take care of what you need

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                  Talking about Sam's finger...
                  Spoiler:
                  do you think we'll see her wearing her ring in the next episode?? Caue if she wears it on base it will keep giving Jack a reminder that shes engaged and we'll never see him smile!!
                  Spoiler:
                  Gads, I sure hope we don't see that THING on her finger. I want to pretend it never happened and I sure don't want to be reminded of IT by IT!
                  Ship Nana

Comment

Hiya Guys!!!

Forgive me for being as dense as I am (I'm a lefty. Therefore I use both sides of my brain and the signals get confused)

What are the urls to buy the ship stuff and the tshirts? Cafepress or something? I wanna know because I get paid tomorrow!!!

Gotta go type up some fic!

I've started a new series (not online yet though) It's gonna be called The Big Honkin series. Warning : Pete's in one of them!
                    I've also finally found my missing chapters for A different Point of View, if anyone's reading it.

Okay well I'll see you all later!
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by samplusjackequalsgrace
                      did anybody see my posts on page 216?
                      *hears whispering voice*

We see you. You just need to speak up!! You're posts are very short and easy to miss. Project, girl! Speak from your diaphragm!

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                        That's exactly what I thought, too. "when the walls fell" (or something like that).

ship sistah
                        It least it was actual English-sounding words the Tamarians spoke in that TNG episode. It was just spoken in an unintelligible way, using a bunch of metaphors to communicate rather than speaking plainly. With the Unas it's more like grunts and groans.

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                          actually I think some people see Shepard/Weir, but I don't. I see Teyla/Shepard though...<sighs> I said I wasn't gonna do this to myself, but I can't help it...although I'm not THAT into them (yet), I just see it and want to see where it goes.

I'm enjoying Atlantis though; its Stargate, but its different too. TPTB are doing a great job with characterization so far, although I want to know more about Ford; I think he's the one we know the least about.

oy, back on topic...Sam and Jack FOREVER

and me, off to shower and get stuff done since I spent the whole night in the chat room...

(((Shipper family)))
                          Sometimes it just can't be helped. I saw Sheppard/Teyla pairing from the get go. Esp. when those sparks were flying when Sheppard put her necklace back on her in the cave in the first ep.

Comment

You're in the right place. You may mash the spud.
                            sigpic
                            Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                            My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

I finally got the nerve to watched Affinity:
                              Affinity/Threads spoiler
                              Spoiler:

I did not watch this epsoide right away because:
                              1) I didn't think Tealc life would be interesting
                              2) Of course, the engagement

I was surprised that Tealc's story was entertaining (did think the girl was way too young for him).

I thought the lab scene was very touching but sad. I saw two people who really love each other but feel trapped by their jobs/duty. Jack looked upset, but I think he realizes he can't give her what she wants. He loves her too much to stand in her way. I thought he was very supportive. I do think that it was a wasted opportunity for Sam to finally tell him how she feels.

I did't think Sam looked weak. She is a woman who alway put her career first and really never considered having a family. I think at this point in her life she does want more than just her career and is torn between what she wants and what she can and cannot have. Too bad she is considering it with the wrong guy.

I thought Pete's proposal very unromantic, "here I got you something". I also have a problem with him arranging a transfer without 1) Talking to Sam first 2) Her accepting his proposal.

You would think that the guy would be concerned about the amount of time it took for her to give him a answer. Is there someone else? Does she really love me?

I do think Sam has to say yes to Pete multiple times because he is too dense to realize she is responding to his proposal.

I would like to see in later a episode, Pete walking in on a Jack and Sam moment. Maybe that is what prompts him to start pushing Sam into marriage before she changes her mind.
                              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                                Hiya Guys!!!

Forgive me for being as dense as I am (I'm a lefty. Therefore I use both sides of my brain and the signals get confused)

What are the urls to buy the ship stuff and the tshirts? Cafepress or something? I wanna know because I get paid tomorrow!!!

Gotta go type up some fic!

I've started a new series (not online yet though) It's gonna be called The Big Honkin series. Warning : Pete's in one of them!
                                I've also finally found my missing chapters for A different Point of View, if anyone's reading it.

Okay well I'll see you all later!
                                Just click on the shop picture in Sacme's signature
                                or here's the link if you can't find one of her posts....
                                www.cafepress.com/shippertown/

and i'm so glad you found the missing chapters to A different Point of View!! Do you know when you will be able to get them uploaded onto FF.net???
                                And while i'm bugging you about fics...anything new added to 'The Generals Hell' yet???

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Working...
                                X