This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mad_gater
    I think you were thinking of changing the "D" to a "J" and the "U" to an "A" so that you'd have a rubber jackie......oops. to the gutter she falls.
    ROTFL!!!
    Thats great! I want one of those!
    I want a rubber Jackie!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
      Spoiler:

That's why I'd like to see the Jack/Kerry thing dragged out a little more. If Sam finds them together, and the next time she sees Jack they've broken up, how much of a shock can it be? She needs to be able to dwell on it for a while the way Jack has had to dwell on her and . That way she'll get the full impact of her realization that Jack won't always be there for her no matter what and will be more desperate to work things out. I really want to see Sam take the first step here.

( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( SHIPPERS ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) )
      NOOOOOOOO!!!
      Spoilers for Affinity and Threads
      Spoiler:
      I know what you are getting at and I know Sam should be able to feel the hurt that Jack has felt while she has been with but I don't want Kerry staying for longer!! I've had enough with Pete, TPTB have put us shippers on the biggest rollecoaster ever and to be honest I can't wait for it to end! I don't want any more twists and turns....please...i wouldn't be able to cope!.

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        Hey Sally!

Here's the link!

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sumo

it's a co-written fic by Mishy Mo and myself.
        That was funny! Keep adding!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
          yeah definitely ...by just looking at that pic ..I know they 'll be together soon ....Jack seems to smile more to sam this season....and her ...she looks happy when Jack is praising her
          yeah, she never looks like when she's talking to pete....there's so mich between sam and jack, not just the love, but friendship, and history, and they know each other's strengths and weaknesses, and he knows how to make her laugh...and giggle. that doesn't just go away cos some jerk has decided to take advantage's of sam's temporary need to get a life, and move in on her and buy a house, and do other things she doesn't really want but that he's pushing on her.

did all that babbling make sense?
          Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Ugh, if it's not GW's servers going wonky, it's my modem getting fried...

Oh, well, I hope it's still working for the aftermath tonight.

Something shippy to cheer everyone up:

The text is from Peter Gabriel's "In Your Eyes".

(Take THAT, Mr. Shanahan!)

Mel
            Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
            Last update: 14 April 2006
            Melyanna's Multimedia
            Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Isis
              Finally made it back onto Gateworld. I am still trying to catch up with you all, but I thought I would take this opportunity to wish all you people who are taking the big risk of watching that episode tonight which shall not be named. I will be thinking of you, hope you have stocked up on the comfort food and drink. This is one instance where I am glad that we over this side of the Atlantic will see it after you people.

I have also seen information sometime last week that Jack and Sam may go fishing at the end of this season, but that information was said to have come from this forum, so I am beginning to wander if this rumor is true. I am not sure I would be happy with just an invitation to go fishing. I think that TPTB should give us something really romantic and sexy (PG forum) as I and many others will feel very let down after they put so much effort into that terrible supposedly romantic episode where there was no chemistry between AT and DDL. I still cannot understand the way that TPTB seam to be burying their heads in the sand about this relationship and why they are so insistent about having DDL in the series, even AT appears to think he is the best thing since sliced bread. Maybe it has something to do with brotherly love. Surely they do research to help them make decisions about future story lines. I also wonder if they are really bothered that they may be in danger of upsetting allot of fans as this could be there last season.

I think they could still have a romantic positive resolution for Sam and Jack and still have a season 9. They would be able to concentrate on the Team, actually I think it could signal a new lease of life for Stargate. All this being said I still do not think it should go on without RDA.
              Well better get on with my reading all the best for tonight I will be thinking about you all.
              I hope we do get something bigger than a fishing invite!! Befire thats all I wanted I could of coped with that, but now after all TPTB have put us through I wouldn't be pleased with just that as an ending, I need at least a proper confession of their feelings from both of them and a hug and then a kiss...and some sort of hint that they are going to get into a relationship.

I don't think this needs to be classed as spoilers...its just my idea of a perfect Stargate in my crazed mind

I've been thinking today(shock horror!) and I came up with the perfect way for TPTB to continue the series..all in my opinion of course...

I think that we should get a really great Sam/Jack scene at the end of Season 8 full confessions from Sam and Jack a nice hug and a kiss, Jack can retire from his position as CO of the SGC and there can be a retirement party or something with Sam and Jack having a dance another kiss..
              then if there is definately going to be a season 9 they could have the party being interrupted by an attack from the goa'uld or the Tok're or Asguard asking for help. Then it all depends on RDA...if RDA decides to join in with Season 9 he can take over the SGC as a civillian..no regs him and Sam can be a couple while still carrying on as normal.
              Or if RDA decides he doesn't want to stay then Jack could retire for good and we could just hear about him in various epiosdes from Sam about what he is up to and of course RDA would have to pop in for a few guest appearences.
              Then (i'm going way over the top here and well never get it in Stargate but I can always dream..) at the very end of Season 9 we could have the situation with the goa'uld almost resolved...no more Anubis very little threat from the Goa'uld and we could have SG-1 decide to take time out to do what they want spend time with family, have a long vacation or something and we could have Sam and Jack announcing that they are going to have a baby, I can just imagine Jacks face he would have a grin going from ear to ear! (see I warned you it was very OTT )

After all that I would just like to say...ISIS I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE PIC!!!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                Hey Sally!

Here's the link!

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sumo

it's a co-written fic by Mishy Mo and myself.
                I just laughed my buns off. Lovin this fic, keep it up

Comment

I think you were thinking of changing the "D" to a "J" and the "U" to an "A" so that you'd have a rubber jackie......oops. to the gutter she falls.
                  nah, i'd never take my rubber jackie to work....i wouldn't want him stolen

Comment

Good Luck with A$$inity tonight everyone!!!!
                    I'm going to have to go now, I'm going to download the dreaded ep tomorrow as soon as I can and I'm going to try my best to stay away from this thread until i've watched it, I want to see how I feel about it before comaring my thoughts to everyone elses.

No matter how bad it turns out with the help of our Shipper Family we can all make it through!!!
                    We just have to wait 5 or 6 months until Threads airs

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Shipper Family))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                      This a flyby post, but I just wanted to thank everyone for all the birthday wishes. I need a drink after Tame's singing!

((((((((((((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY))))))))))))))))))))

happy birthday from me too...maybe something unexpectedly nice will happen tonight in celebration

btw, did you all know we're almost at 3000 posts?

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                        Ugh, if it's not GW's servers going wonky, it's my modem getting fried...

Oh, well, I hope it's still working for the aftermath tonight.

Something shippy to cheer everyone up:

The text is from Peter Gabriel's "In Your Eyes".

(Take THAT, Mr. Shanahan!)

Mel
                        oh, my, that's so gorgeous <melts>. that has cheered me up, that's lovely, thank you <blows kiss>

Comment

Originally posted by Brandie
                          I just laughed my buns off. Lovin this fic, keep it up
                          Hee hee! Glad you liked it!

I'll be updating soon I promise!!!!!
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                            That was funny! Keep adding!
                            Will do!!
                            sigpic

Comment

*shushes howling dogs*

Don't give up your day job Tame!
                              Hey I don't even care if the dogs sang along .... As long as we sang for Bev that is all that matters
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

hey Tame!!

A good few pages back, you said that you have scottish ancestory. Do you know whereabouts your family is from, or which clan they are in?

On topic - How are you feeling about tonight??
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X