This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    I'm not sure this warrants a spoiler space, but I'm going to talk about a rumor about season 8's end, so.....

Spoiler space for S8

It looks like there might be a fishing invite at the end. (this is a rumor - AT's giving me the idea) Well, a fishing invite is great, but a kiss too is even better! I'm going to send a postcard or two and beg the ptb for a kiss! What do you guys think?

Sally

can't hurt to try. be quick, though, i think they finish filming soon.
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
      OK, I'm ready! Anything else to add?

oh, that's hysterical..and so so true. i'm printing this out and taking it to the store with me tonight..just so i'm fully prepared.

Comment

Love it!

Don't forget:

* rose-colored glasses.
        * hazmat suit for if/when shippers go nuclear.
        * a priest for the exorcism.
        * a cat.

K, done.

Sally
        a cat??..umm.. i almost hate to ask, but why? i have to watch at work, so..i need a personal shield so i don't get caught, and something i can grab and squeeze under the table to keep my emotions in check..maybe a rubber duckie of some kind (duckie..<snort>)

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
          a cat??..umm.. i almost hate to ask, but why? i have to watch at work, so..i need a personal shield so i don't get caught, and something i can grab and squeeze under the table to keep my emotions in check..maybe a rubber duckie of some kind (duckie..<snort>)
          I'm skipping the city and going to Edinburgh to watch my friend sing some jazz at the festival. I'll catch A$$inity on Tuesday!

But I loved the idea of the hazmat suit! I'll keep an eye out for any unexpected mushroom clouds!

Comment

Originally posted by Ilios
            lol Love your survival kit!!
            Great survival kit. We are trying to prepare for tonite. Chocolate is a definate must. I'm just glad that my son (who is the only one in my family who does'nt watch stargate, sometimes I wonder where he was raised.) has to work tonite. the show will be difficult enough to get through without him making comments about how stupid our show is. Believe it or not he really is my son. He just has no good taste when it comes to great shows.

Hang in there folks. We can make it through this too.
            sigpic muppet the ship puppy is hoping for some good ship
            Hoping for some kisses and so on.

Comment

I just love reading your posts, Caty. They're so romantic and sexy and exactly the way I want things to be.

Sally

Thanks Majorsal ..but I think making so many shippy videos go into my head now. .....

.....and now all I want to see is an episode dedicated to Sam and Jack only a la Meltdown (Farscape) Pheronomes eveywhere in a spaceship so that Sam and Jack get real hot and steamy.

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
                Hey everyone!!! I'm back and clean and we have POWER!!!!!! I have never been so glad to wash laundry in my life. We got power back around 10:00 this morning. What a relief.

Well, I have missed SOOOOOO much that I think I will just start over from here. I'm so glad to have power that I'm even looking forward to Affinity. How sad is that???

Have I mentioned how much I missed you guys?????

Welcome back, I know that you are glad to finally have your power back on. We're glad you and your family are safe.

Comment

i read - and i hope it's wrong - i read on the RDA thunk thread (mighty fine pics there) that the forum will be down on friday..this isn't true, is it? they wouldn't do this to us, would they <whimper>

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    OH (((((((((((((Critter)))))))))))))) that is SO SWEET!!!! I hope Hubs does sit down and watch with you!!! Hubs and I do enjoy watching together and he does get a kick out of ribbing me .....but I will have to hurt him if he comes between me and the family again.... I am just sayin

The SHipper Thread - A family togetherness tool - See Sam & Jack bring out the romance in ALL OF US!!
                    Hubs said that he would watch with me tonight...but I know that I'll take my share of ribbing as well. Fortunately it seems that this episode won't be one I'll want to watch real closely anyway. I haven't given him any idea what the show it about so it will be interesting to see his reaction given that he isn't a watcher (shame on him). I'll report in when I can---probably won't be until tomorrow.
                    Desperate Thunker

Comment

everybody have a great day. hopefully the show tonite won't be as upsetting as we are thinking it is going to be. by the way do you guys serve non alcholic drinks too? I don't drink. (its a religious thing). but I will have chocolate and junk food on hand to munch on. must go to work now. ( the things we must endure to be able to afford sg1 season DVD's).

Comment

Happy Birthday, (dipsofjazz) Bev!

I know I already left you a message on the Thunker's thread, but thought for the Shipper's here, I'd send you another pic. Sorry it's just a link, but it's a nice one of our favorite couple!

ZERO HOUR SPOILER PIC

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...0/ZH_155JS.jpg
                        Last edited by Mala50; 20 August 2004, 08:35 AM. Reason: not New Order - wrong episode name
                        sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday, (dipsofjazz) Bev!

I know I already left you a message on the Thunker's thread, but thought for the Shipper's here, I'd send you another pic. Sorry it's just a link, but it's a nice one of our favorite couple!

NEW ORDER SPOILER PIC

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...0/ZH_155JS.jpg
                          It's so cute, I love that look on his face!

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                            It's so cute, I love that look on his face!
                            i know, they are so flirting in that. something to look at while we go through the horrors of.....INSANITY!!!!!!!!!! <insert vincent price laugh here>

Comment

OK, I'm ready! Anything else to add?

VERY clever, once again. Could you, would you please add Dr. Pepper?
                              Desperate Thunker

Comment

WAHOO! I am finally a Jaffa Warrior. I was getting a bit tired of being Jaffa Fodder. Jaffa Fodder....Ptui! Well, that was a weird word association. I wonder what the counselor at the JM Shipper Commune Rehab Center would have to say about that. Sounds like it's about time I check myself in.
                                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Working...
                                X