X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
    $611 now=)
    I know. Totally unbelievable. Who has got that much money?
    Wonder at what rate it will go out. There are still 6 days left to bid.

Estelle xxx
    Abu: This is a woman?
    O'Neill: Oh, yeah.

Carter: Err. Colonel?
    O'Neill: It's my side arm, I swear.

Jack: I don't get it. I mean, how can she make kids without a... man friend?
    Malek: The Queen is able to reproduce asexually.
    Jack: Is that why you guys took hosts?

Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
    Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
    Jack: No I *like* it.

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with our shipper 'family' in Florida. My daughter is the same age as getcarters so maybe we could spare some shoes, clothes, toys if they have the need. Hopefully, her family experienced no serious property damage and she just can't get online because of no electricity. It could be several days before power is back on down there.

I too will watch "Insanity" next week *sigh*. I am still annoyed because my in-laws will be here while it is on so I should refrain from throwing things at the TV ( they aren't SG fans - need I say more?)

"Pete Who?"

Even my DOG is a shipper!

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
        So is Carter her husband's name too?

no her husband's name is

Spoiler:
        Kovacs

I tried the spoiler thing, hope it works since it's Amanda's PL.
        I will always be there for you

Sir, at your house, what I wanted to say was
        I know

http://www.jack-and-sams-pad.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
          Hey guys they finally put up the S/J photo up for sale. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=4030885489 or just go to
          www.stargateprops.com Its up to $405.00!! Lets hope a true shipper eventually gets it!!

What would really be cool would be to print a series of this pic and offer it to all true shippers (quite a dreamy thought isn't it?)

that'd make my day !

Phil
          I will always be there for you

Sir, at your house, what I wanted to say was
          I know

http://www.jack-and-sams-pad.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
            LMAO!!! Too funny! Maybe I should collect all my dog's toys and put them next to me just for that purpose (of course by the time shows up on screen my dog may have them all spread all over again!) Maybe I'll just growl at the tv(when is on) and woohoo when Sam and Jack are in the same room!!
            Lol, yeah that would be good!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Sergeant Phil
              What would really be cool would be to print a series of this pic and offer it to all true shippers (quite a dreamy thought isn't it?)

that'd make my day !

Phil
              That would amke my day too! I would love to have a copy of that pic!!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                I don't feel like using highlighting spoilers, so you're going to get the old-fashioned kind.<g>

It was a good ep. Interesting and well photographed. *I loved the video game look to it in some parts*

Sally
                You know they have a video game for SG 1 out or in the making, I can't remember....but I wonder if that wasn't all from the video game....or in conjunction...

Anyhow...enjoyed the ep....alot of team in there and I did enjoy the how did I do it again Carter scene....

Still can't get used to hearing Col. Carter....

S

Comment

Was there ship? Yep! Good smiling/interacting moments between Sam and Jack. Nothing huge, but that chemistry was *so* there! I can't remember Sam's exact words, but she said something like, "Sir, I think you've done it again." - meaning him coming up with another brilliant idea by accident. >>>

yeah, i loved those moments. any opportunity to stand very close to each other while everyone else is busy. and him making her laugh, and her laughing..i love that.

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, and it probably has, cos i've got ten more pages of posts to go through but did anyone notice...in teh final play through, when teal'c thought sam was a gou'ald, and pointed his gun at her, jack ever-so-casually, stepped inbetween sam and teal'c's gun. and then he stayed in between the gun and sam as she walked away. then when siler woke up evil (evil siler, i love it ..they were all so amazed that none of the four of them were the gou'ald this time), jack warned only carter, and then, when it was all over, those two just looked at each other..neither spared a glance backward for daniel and teal'c

apologies if all this has been mentioned already
                  Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Kathleen12
                    I too will watch "Insanity" next week *sigh*. I am still annoyed because my in-laws will be here while it is on so I should refrain from throwing things at the TV ( they aren't SG fans - need I say more?)
                    It's good your in-laws will save you from breaking your tv due to annoyance. There is one useful thing attributed to your in-laws! This way, you will be able to watch when S/J do finally make it together!

Anyhow...I was going to be brave and watch it live...right on the box...shipper cookies in hand....but then I discovered that my husband and I are traveling to Mad Gater's town to visit my husband's family....my in-laws....on "Affinity" night....so I won't be able to see it until at least mid week the following week....

Perhaps my in-laws are saving me from !

I'll tune into the ship thread if I can out there and see what the brave who watch think....

S

Comment

Just one thing; I didn't get the ending (the Fifth part). But I'm usually a bit slow so don't worry

i'll put a spoiler in in case anyone else wants to read the story
                      Spoiler:
                      fifthe wasn't dead, and the only reason he'd bought jack there was not to punish him for leavinghim behind, but becasue he'd know sam would follow. therefore the replicator sam could see how the real sam spoke and thoight and moved, especially with jack. all so she can be sent down to earth. actually, i think i've written the lead in to gemini for TPTB..

And while I'm here.......
                      Spoilers for S8's Avatar (I hope this works if not people Avatar spoilers following):
                      Spoiler:
                      I especially enjoyed those between Sam and Teal'c. Think they're good together in battle situations.

teal'c grins a lot when sam's around, lately....has someone been listening to teh sam/teal'c shippers?

The beginning scene was also great ... subtle Sam/Jack moment ... but really very subtle.

ah, but those are the best. without those sweet, subtle little moments, the big angsty moments wouldn't have nearly so much meaning. i said somewhere else that the moments where they're just chatting, or sharing, not eally doing anything but standing sude by side, are the heart of the ship

And wasn't that Dr. Lee again (I'm not so good with names); I'm starting to really like him ... geek. Lol, he was great.

yes, it was. i like him too. but who's the new doctor? and he looks familair too

and it's OT, but evil daniel ......soooo sexy

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb

Was there ship? Yep! Good smiling/interacting moments between Sam and Jack. Nothing huge, but that chemistry was *so* there! I can't remember Sam's exact words, but she said something like, "Sir, I think you've done it again." - meaning him coming up with another brilliant idea by accident. >>>

yeah, i loved those moments. any opportunity to stand very close to each other while everyone else is busy. and him making her laugh, and her laughing..i love that.

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, and it probably has, cos i've got ten more pages of posts to go through but did anyone notice...in teh final play through, when teal'c thought sam was a gou'ald, and pointed his gun at her, jack ever-so-casually, stepped inbetween sam and teal'c's gun. and then he stayed in between the gun and sam as she walked away. then when siler woke up evil (evil siler, i love it ..they were all so amazed that none of the four of them were the gou'ald this time), jack warned only carter, and then, when it was all over, those two just looked at each other..neither spared a glance backward for daniel and teal'c.apologies if all this has been mentioned already
                        How do you do that. The only thing shippy I saw was in the opening scene. I've got to watch that ep again.

Estelle xxx
                        Abu: This is a woman?
                        O'Neill: Oh, yeah.

Carter: Err. Colonel?
                        O'Neill: It's my side arm, I swear.

Jack: I don't get it. I mean, how can she make kids without a... man friend?
                        Malek: The Queen is able to reproduce asexually.
                        Jack: Is that why you guys took hosts?

Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
                        Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
                        Jack: No I *like* it.

Comment

But as I live in England I have no intension of downloading next weeks “Affinity” until I have had some feedback form those of you brave enough to watch it.

i live in england too, but i'm at work the saturday after, so really, i shouldn't download it till i get home. but what i might do is sneakily download onto my work computer and watch it at lunch hour. then i'll be right here to do wahtever it is we have to do after *that*

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, and it probably has, cos i've got ten more pages of posts to go through but did anyone notice...in teh final play through, when teal'c thought sam was a gou'ald, and pointed his gun at her, jack ever-so-casually, stepped inbetween sam and teal'c's gun. and then he stayed in between the gun and sam as she walked away. then when siler woke up evil (evil siler, i love it ..they were all so amazed that none of the four of them were the gou'ald this time), jack warned only carter, and then, when it was all over, those two just looked at each other..neither spared a glance backward for daniel and teal'c
                            I saw that too and I liked it
                            If you notice in most episodes its always Carter he shouts first....Just a couple from memory are 'Fail Safe' and 'Jolinars Memories' but there are loads more

And when Jack did warn Carter she was actualy the only one he could shout..not that i'm saying its not shippy cause it was and Jack would of shouted her anyway but Daniel had shouted to warn Teal'c knowing that Jack would want to warn Carter....(methinks Daniel and Teal'c are shippers just like us! )

I really can't wait for A$$inity/Insanity to air next Friday, I just want to see it, see how it all plays out and get it over with so we can swiftly move onto 'Threads'. even though that is Episode 17 or later
                            I'm hoping we get a really shippY few episodes at the end of the season with the final episode being the one where Sam and Jack actually announce they have got rid of the regs and got together!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
                              ... RDA spouses look like in real life does any-one have any photos to post.

WYNTERXX
                              If you go in a browser and type Wylie....or Wylie Anderson....you'll get an article where they announce her birth....and there are pics there of RDA and Apryl Prose and Wylie...

Comment

but before I go can I ask how much Jack whumping?
                                Spoiler:
                                I had enough of seeing Jack being shot by those nasty Anubis drones in Avatar!!
                                [/QUOTE]

Better not read my latest one...serious jack whumping, and angst

Comment

Working...
                                X