This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    Hee hee. I'm not normally evil in my stories!!!

Have you read the story that I'm co-writing at the moment?

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sumo

Jack get Goa'ulded, but it's a snake with a difference!
    I've read it, but probably not since it's been updated. I'll check it out again.

Comment

I'll try to!

I'm not going to attempt to catch up. I've missed like 600 posts!!!

What do you thing of The General's Hell so far, and will you be d/ling A$$inity?
      lol, me too, i'm having a quick look through some of the pages I missed but i haven't got time to read through all the posts properly

So far i'm loving The Generals Hell...apart from Jack being whumped and being in the infirmary but i'm sure I can get over that with time

I WILL be d/ling A$$inity, I was going to watch it on my own without reading what happened in it but I don't think I will be able to stay away from this thread in the time it takes to download
      I'm still pondering whether to download the lowest quality version (so its quicker and I don't have to see Sam and kissing in high quality) or whether to get the high quality version(slow download but good to see the sadness and worry on Sam's face when Pete asks her 'THE question' )

Are you going to download and watch Affinity or are you going to wait to see what everyone else thinks first?

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
        lol, me too, i'm having a quick look through some of the pages I missed but i haven't got time to read through all the posts properly

So far i'm loving The Generals Hell...apart from Jack being whumped and being in the infirmary but i'm sure I can get over that with time

I WILL be d/ling A$$inity, I was going to watch it on my own without reading what happened in it but I don't think I will be able to stay away from this thread in the time it takes to download
        I'm still pondering whether to download the lowest quality version (so its quicker and I don't have to see Sam and kissing in high quality) or whether to get the high quality version(slow download but good to see the sadness and worry on Sam's face when Pete asks her 'THE question' )

Are you going to download and watch Affinity or are you going to wait to see what everyone else thinks first?
        I'm going to wait and see what everyone thinks before I even contemplate d/ling it.

Spoiler:
        This is one ep that I actually don't want Jack to be in. I don't want to see the hurt on his face when she tells him.
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
          I've read it, but probably not since it's been updated. I'll check it out again.
          It's been updated quite a bit recently!

Hope you like it! Jack's finally met his match!
          sigpic

Comment

Are the people going to the Chicago Con already gone? I just wondered! The GateWorld people are going to be there on Friday. I am not exactly sure what they will have to say, but it should be interesting.

To everyone going....HAVE FUN! And take lots of pics! I am awaiting the announcement of a Dallas convention that Creation is planning

Comment

Hee hee. I'm not normally evil in my stories!!!

Have you read the story that I'm co-writing at the moment?

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sumo

Jack get Goa'ulded, but it's a snake with a difference!
              ROTFLMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOO funny!!!! I just read chapters 4 - 6!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                Are the people going to the Chicago Con already gone? I just wondered! The GateWorld people are going to be there on Friday. I am not exactly sure what they will have to say, but it should be interesting.

To everyone going....HAVE FUN! And take lots of pics! I am awaiting the announcement of a Dallas convention that Creation is planning
                Is Creation actually planning a Dallas convention???? Or are you just HOPING they're planning a Dallas convention.

*fingers crossed for a Texas convention*
                Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                  YES!! I am very proud of YOU!! You did a wonderful job.

But you know, I just had to add something for you:

If you look up, you'll see someone found you!

http://hometown.aol.com/tvcdba/myhom...nJacknTame.jpg

pssst! just a tip: next time you're posing for a picture, girl, try to keep your skirt down and legs together!
                  Gads!!! Mala!! This is a RIOT!!!!!!!!!!!! You are true Genius!!!
                  Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                  Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                  Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

ROTFLMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOO funny!!!! I just read chapters 4 - 6!!!!
                    Glad you liked it!

I've got a very hard task ahead of me.

Jack, Sam and Sally having a slumber party!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kes
                      Is Creation actually planning a Dallas convention???? Or are you just HOPING they're planning a Dallas convention.

*fingers crossed for a Texas convention*
                      A friend and I have been emailing with Gary and Adam from Creation, since the Star Trek convention was announced for Dallas. They have both assured us that they are in the planning stages of a Stargate SG-1 con for Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                        Gads!!! Mala!! This is a RIOT!!!!!!!!!!!! You are true Genius!!!
                        DITTO
                        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                          A friend and I have been emailing with Gary and Adam from Creation, since the Star Trek convention was announced for Dallas. They have both assured us that they are in the planning stages of a Stargate SG-1 con for Dallas.
                          COOL!! That would be great for you!!

Comment

COOL!! That would be great for you!!
                            I was shaking, I was so excited when I found out!! I won't have to worry about hotel, airfare, or car rental! woo hoo! More money to spend on pictures and photo developing hahaa!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                              Thats great news! Dallas is a great place for a con.
                              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                                I was shaking, I was so excited when I found out!! I won't have to worry about hotel, airfare, or car rental! woo hoo! More money to spend on pictures and photo developing hahaa!
                                I was thinking if I ever found an apartment of my own again I could host a shipper party.

Comment

Working...
                                X