This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    I think you meant Threads here.....Affinity is 807 not 817....I REALLY hope that Threads is sooner than 817

I also thought Threads was 817 ...3 episodes before the end .....that not give much time for the big talk before jumping into bed ..hey

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky
      Lurker Bucky here sitting and catching my breath. It seems like *days* since I have been able to access the forum--much less the Shipper Thread. I even had a reply to someone all ready--it didn't go through and that was back about page108. I'm so distressed about not being able to read y'all's endearing chatter that I don't even remember what I wanted to say.

ARGHH!

It's bad enough that we have to sit through "Affinity" this week, but to lose the Shipper Town Community on top of it was too much.

[Incidentally, I'm joining those who refuse to be upset. Taking the long view--we lurkers have those high resolution telescopes up here in the observation decks. Just quoting Julian of Norwich..."all shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well..."

I'll just sit here by the pond and cool off while I can still see the thread. Who knows? Tomorrow, I may be locked out again.

Bucky
      I am staying calm as well Bucky!!!

I would have been calmer last night had I been able to get on my computer when I got home home from work. but was I able to do that.......NO I WAS NOT!!!!!

I think we have all done a pretty good job staying clam about the Insanity of A$$inity since the first spoilers were released way back when. We have gotten used to the idea that CON (stupid)(thanks Caty)Pete is gonna be in the show for a few more episodes and life will suck, but we are calm

What is NOT calming is NOT being able to talk to my Shipper Family!!!! I was able to chat on and off while I was work and even go into the New SJ Alternate Therapy Room from work...BUT I am scared they will come get me at work and drag me away kicking and screaming...aaarrggghhh so I try to be careful about that stuff........ But I had planned to hop on as soon as I got home YAYAYAYAY and why was I not able to????????

The HUSBAND..........yes he was on the computer playing a game....my game no less, his own character, but it was my game it was a birthday present to me......yes I was willing to resort to those tactics to try to get him off the computer

It is bad enough that we have been off GW for the upgrades and such but to have my own husband be the problem....well it was all just to much.......... I had to........................I am not even sorry about it.......................I had to do it...........................no court will convict me..............................a shipper would understand.................. he was just wrong......................right????? ...........................I AM NOT sorry I did it!!!!!!!................................

I hid all his new football magazines

What...what did you think I did
      Last edited by TameFarrar; 19 August 2004, 07:19 AM. Reason: spelling
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I would have been calmer last night had I been able to get on my computer when I got home home from work. but was I able to do that.......NO I WAS NOT!!!!!

I think we have all done a pretty good job staying clam about the Insanity of A$$inity since the first spoilers were released way back when. We have gotten used to the idea that CON (stupid)(thanks Caty)Pete is gonna be in the show for a few more episodes and life will suck, but we are calm

What is NOT calming is NOT being able to talk to my Shipper Family!!!! I was able to chat on and off while I was work and even go into the New SJ Alternate Therapy Room from work...BUT I am scared they will come get me at work and drag me away kicking and screaming...aaarrggghhh so I try to be careful about that stuff........ But I had planned to hop on as soon as I got home YAYAYAYAY and why was I not able to????????

The HUSBAND..........yes he was on the computer playing a game....my game no less, his own character, but it was my game it was a birthday present to me......yes I was willing to resort to those thactics to try to get him off the computer

It is bad enough that we have been off GW for the upgrades and such but to have my own husband be the problem....well it was all just to much.......... I had to........................I am not even sorry about it.......................I had to do it...........................no court will convict me..............................a shipper would understand.................. he was just wrong......................right????? ...........................I AM NOT sorry I did it!!!!!!!................................

Tame, you are TOO much!!! You were totally justifed! We missed you last night!!

Token ~

Comment

...........................I AM NOT sorry I did it!!!!!!!................................

good for you, he deserved no less. doesn't he understand what a fragile state us shippers are in right now? how much you need to be with the shipper family?

well, nothing worse than i would have done..on the other hand, i am evil
          Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Token
            Tame, you are TOO much!!! You were totally justifed! We missed you last night!!
            (((((((((((((Token))))))))))))))
            Did you see THAT picture Mala did????

Post a few more Caty is trying to make 1000 so give Sam & JAck stuff to talk about
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

The HUSBAND..........yes he was on the computer playing a game....my game no less, his own character, but it was my game it was a birthday present to me......yes I was willing to resort to those tactics to try to get him off the computer

Tame ..really you did that ..Did you know where they all were!!!!!.....Me it would be the golf magazines cuz hubby is a keen golfer.

but it's alright he is watching Golf on Sky everynight ..so i have the PC for myself everynight

Caty

Comment

(((((((((((((Token))))))))))))))
                Did you see THAT picture Mala did????

Post a few more Caty is trying to make 1000 so give Sam & JAck stuff to talk about

yeah 3 more ....so stranded on a spaceshift hey .....alone ...

Caty

Comment

Well, shippers, Hurricane Pete strikes tomorrow night! Has everyone gotten their survival kits? Are we ready to hit the designated storm shelters with plenty of chocolate?
                  Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                  Last update: 14 April 2006
                  Melyanna's Multimedia
                  Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                    Well, shippers, Hurricane Pete strikes tomorrow night! Has everyone gotten their survival kits? Are we ready to hit the designated storm shelters with plenty of chocolate?

Hurricane CONpete strikes tomorrow .....hey may be it's all in Sam's mind ...unreal !!!!! a nightmare really ...poor Sam LOL

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by MichelleB
                      where aeryn shot something and john said 'thanks for watching my ass' and she said 'couldn't help myself' (know EXACTLY what she means)
                      Lol! I would love to see this in Stargate!!!! and like some else has said I think Sam would add Sir onto the end...that would be so funny!

And I love what Mala has done to that pic of Tame on Jacks desk!! Jack is having a real good look through that magnifying glass isn't he

Keep on posting Caty! Only 1 more post to go!!
                      Last edited by Sam_o_Neill; 19 August 2004, 07:37 AM.

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

chocolate..if anything called for chocalate, this does. i can't get any till saturday night, but then..i'm getting a lot. and alcohol. and ben and jerry's fudge ice cream. and diet vanilla coke.

i'm going to be so caffeine crazy saturday night, i'm warning you now.

hey, caty, only one more to go!!!
                        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                          Tame ..really you did that ..Did you know where they all were!!!!!.....Me it would be the golf magazines cuz hubby is a keen golfer.

but it's alright he is watching Golf on Sky everynight ..so i have the PC for myself everynight

Caty
                          Yes I knew where they all were because he had JUST BOUGHT them and hadn't gotten to look at them yet.....He still has no clue where I have put them...SO HA HA....that will teach him to keep me away from MY Sam & Jack

I wouldn't have done it had he gotten off the computer like he promised

but he thought it was funny to torture his poor overworked SHip -deprived wife..... Heh we shall see if he ever does that again...hehehehe

Comment

I've got my survival kit ready......and i'm going to stock up on chocolate tomorrow I'm also getting a huge tub of Mars Ice-Cream (Chocolate and caramel, its gorgeous!)

I was planning on watching the episode before reading any of the reviews that wil be posted here but I don't think i'm going to be able to hold out while I have to wait at least 30 minutes for the download to finish

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                              I've got my survival kit ready......and i'm going to stock up on chocolate tomorrow I'm also getting a huge tub of Mars Ice-Cream (Chocolate and caramel, its gorgeous!)

I was planning on watching the episode before reading any of the reviews that wil be posted here but I don't think i'm going to be able to hold out while I have to wait at least 30 minutes for the download to finish
                              lol Love your survival kit!!

Comment

Yes I knew where they all were because he had JUST BOUGHT them and hadn't gotten to look at them yet.....He still has no clue where I have put them...SO HA HA....that will teach him to keep me away from MY Sam & Jack

I wouldn't have done it had he gotten off the computer like he promised

but he thought it was funny to torture his poor overworked SHip -deprived wife..... Heh we shall see if he ever does that again...hehehehe
                                I have to share the computer with my hubs (and kids) as well, frustrating isn't it? He just doesn't understand this new addiction of mine. Well, to be quite honest, I don't understand it myself.....do I HAVE to understand it? Nope!
                                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Working...
                                X