X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rogue
    IF I HAD THE MONEY THEN THIS WOULD BE THE ONE THING I WOULD BID ON
    IT SHOWS HOW MANY SHIPPERS THERE ARE IF THEY HAVE RAISED SO MUCH ON THIS ITEM (BUT IT'S SOOOO SWEET)
    CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT TPTB WILL REALISE THIS ITEM HAS RAISED SO MUCH CASH BECAUSE IT'S ONE OF THE ONLY THINGS WE HAVE THAT SAM AND JACK ARE TOGETHER.I ONLY WISH WE HAD A REAL WEDDING OF SAM AND JACK LIKE AN EPISODE IN 5 YEARS OR SO WITH THE WEDDING DANIEL SETTLED DOWN AND TEALC BEING TEALC IT WOULD BE THE ICING ON THE WEDDING CAKE.

WYNTERXX

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      Tame is shipper of the year

Caty
      I AGREE CATY TAME IS SHIPPER OF THE YEAR.
      ALWAYS THERE TO HELP US AND THERE FOR THE QUEST OF SAM AND JACK.
      WE MUST ALSO GIVE A HAND TO HER BECAUSE OF THE LITTLE KITTIES SHE HAS HELPED.

WYNTERXX

Comment

HI Michelleb

I meant to welcome you yesterday to the shipper family ...Well I guess you are a newbie ...not quite sure !!!!.I was away for 2 1/2 weeks ...
        i was a newbie, but i've just pushed my way into the heart of things...

so welcome .....I can see you are enjoying it here ....So please keep posting ..
        happily. this is fun.

You seem to be cheerful so we need people like you around here to keep the spirits up
        umm..yeah...don't read my latest fic, will you? it's...not happy (it's even called Not A Happy Ending...major sal's still annoyed with me about it)

btw, i've downloaded all of your music vidoes..they're fantastic!! i really like them, always looking out for more.

and while i'm praising music videos...marimba, i'm downlading some of yours..master of the house and i will survive are hysterical, and made me crack up.just what i needed!!
        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

HEY GUYS

I AM A JAFFA WARRIOR

I WANT TO POST AS MUCH AS I CAN JUST INCASE IT GOES OFF AGAIN AND I HAVE WORK LATER SO I WON'T BE ABLE TO CATCH UP.

WYNTERXX

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
            Oh excuse me...but the question still stands. Is it because she talks so much? Hehehehe

((((((((((Tame))))))))))

..... because she is a sweetie pie

Caty

Comment

..... because she is a sweetie pie

Caty
              Now I feel guilty. I have enjoyed Tame and her messages for many months and I hope she knows that I agree with the sweetie pie image. And she's not even here to defend herself. I hope she can forgive me.

Caty, welcome home.

On topic now...Michelle, I am reading one of your fanfics. The Carter/Sam one. So far really good. I am still utterly amazed by the talent here.
              Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                ok, maybe it'll be ok, i mean
                Spoiler:
                we don't actually know she's going to say yes, do we? and we don't know the sad face is for sam?
                it may be ok..might be ok...i'm going to continue to hope.
                Spoiler season 8 Threads & Affinity:

Spoiler:

Actually, we do know she says yes at some point before Threads. Exactly when is unclear, but there's definitely an impending wedding mentioned. People don't tend to start planning one of those without getting engaged first. In Threads Sam says she's having second thoughts about the wedding as it gets closer. Jacob says he wanted to make it to the wedding. It's clear that they're engaged at that point and the wedding is in the relatively near future. Sorry to ruin a perfectly good case of denial with facts, but there it is.
                *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

i was a newbie, but i've just pushed my way into the heart of things...

happily. this is fun.

umm..yeah...don't read my latest fic, will you? it's...not happy (it's even called Not A Happy Ending...major sal's still annoyed with me about it)

btw, i've downloaded all of your music vidoes..they're fantastic!! i really like them, always looking out for more.

and while i'm praising music videos...marimba, i'm downlading some of yours..master of the house and i will survive are hysterical, and made me crack up.just what i needed!!

Thank you Michelleb

oK then if I read your fanfic ( I usually don't read fanfics cuz I do too many videos and they take all my time ...but just in case.. I'll be prepared with a hanky or a hammer )LOL.

I just posted a couple of my RST videos for another sci-fi show ( They mixed the UST and RST very well)....in the page before ..just in case you 're bored ...and want to see what the RST sam and Jack could be like .
                  It's worth watching because both songs are very hot , sensual , sexy and so are the videos .

It will be interesting to see if TPTB could go as far as that in a sci-fi show

Keep enjoying all the Stargate music videos ( Sam and Jack UST) so far ..and hopefully the RST Sam and Jack videos will come up soon.

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
                    HEY GUYS

I AM A JAFFA WARRIOR

I WANT TO POST AS MUCH AS I CAN JUST INCASE IT GOES OFF AGAIN AND I HAVE WORK LATER SO I WON'T BE ABLE TO CATCH UP.

WYNTERXX

Go on ..Let's have some fun I'm watching some RST music videos right now and I feel good

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                      Spoiler season 8 Threads & Affinity:

Spoiler:

Actually, we do know she says yes at some point before Threads. Exactly when is unclear, but there's definitely an impending wedding mentioned. .
                      oh..poo. still, i will not give up. I WILL NOT GIVE UP!!!!. jack and sam are going to end up togther if i have to storm cheyenne mountain knock their respctive heads together until they see some sense. and certain people ( ) are just going to have to go away. far far away. i hear Tatooine is nice this time of year...

Comment

[

I just posted a couple of my RST videos for another sci-fi show ( They mixed the UST and RST very well)....in the page before ..just in case you 're bored ...and want to see what the RST sam and Jack could be like .
                        It's worth watching because both songs are very hot , sensual , sexy and so are the videos .

well, insatiable happens to be one of all time fave songs, so as soon as i can get home, and not be at work, i'll download some more.

Comment

Go on ..Let's have some fun I'm watching some RST music videos right now and I feel good

Caty
                          I KNOW CATY I HAVE BEEN WATCHING YOUR VIDEOS AGAIN READING FAN FIC AND NOW GOING TO WATCH D&C AND ENTITY I LOVE THOSE TWO EPISODES.
                          I WATCHED BENEATH THE SURFACE AGAIN LAST NIGHT AND JACK'S FACE WHEN DANIEL SAYS WHAT DO YOU DREAM ABOUT?JAK LOOKS AT SAM AND SAYS STUFF AND THINGS! LOL I LOVE THAT
                          I WATCHED PDL DOING THE COM ON THE DIRECTORS COM AND WHEN YOU GET TO THE PART OF SAM & JACK WHEN SHE PUTS HER HEAD ON HIS SHOULDERS,PDL SAYS 'THEY DON'T NEED THE TONGUE IN MOUTH KISS OF THIS SCENE SAYS IT ALL IT SHOWS THEY HAVE STRONG FEELINGS ABOUT EACH OTHER AND YOU CAN FEEL IT WITHOUT THE KISSING'
                          I THOUGHT HE WAS SPOT ON BUT I STILL WANT THE KISS!!!!!!

WYNTERXX

Comment

thank you!! it's going for HOW MUCH???????!!!!. wow, some shippers are really dedicated, aren't they?
                            Yeah, that is way out of my price range. The good props are always too high to bid on.
                            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                              Yeah, that is way out of my price range. The good props are always too high to bid on.

i wonder who'll get it? does anyone know anyone that's bidding on it now? wonder if it'll just disappear into oblivion, and we'll never see it again?

Comment

oh..poo. still, i will not give up. I WILL NOT GIVE UP!!!!. jack and sam are going to end up togther if i have to storm cheyenne mountain knock their respctive heads together until they see some sense. and certain people ( ) are just going to have to go away. far far away. i hear Tatooine is nice this time of year...
                                Season 8 spoilers affinity & threads

Spoiler:
                                Well, I'm certainly not worried, never mind anywhere in the vicinity of having given up. It's hard to stress too much about an episode where Sam's having very serious doubts and Jack's been handed an answer to the regs problem. They'll drag every last ounce of drama out of it, but I'm confident Pete's going to be taking the express train to dumpsville before the season's out.
                                *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Working...
                                X