Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does anybody have the link to the ebay auction? i'd like to see what that picture is up to now.

and what episode does daniel's notepad (also in the auction) come from? cos on it is written..

<<sooner or later it's over>>>

and (crossed out) <<<i'd give up forever to touch you>>

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...gename=rvi:1:3

i don't know about anybody else, but that last bit is one hell of a line, and would be fantastic in a fic..or even a real episode!!!!

it's actually from forever in a day (and made me cry, revenge for making everyone else cry i guess)
    Last edited by michelleb; 18 August 2004, 04:52 AM.
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
      Critter, you are not an idiot.

(((((((((((Critter))))))))))))))

Sally
      WOW! What a nice thing to say. I'll smile all day for that one. Thank you.

((((((((((((((majorsal)))))))))))
      Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
        Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!

Gosh, we missed you!!!!!

In case noone has told you, we are just one big thread that goes on forever and ever now. Just like Sam and Jack's love for each other. Aren't you proud how I stayed on topic?!

Yes, more video's, more video's!!!! PLEASE!

We are gonna be desperate after A$$inity!!!!

Hello ShipNana...

I can see you 've all been busy . Well ...I haven't had time to make a new Stargate video yet..... I came back yesterday ...but I was rewatching 2 of my very shippy and hot videos (RST MUSIC VIDEOS) yesterday I made for another sci-fi show last year.

If you watch them, tell me what you think of them ( Lovely scenery too)

....and would you like to see Sam and Jack in scenes like "Insatiable" and "Slow"( Beware , it's very sensual, sexy but beautiful with beautiful people too).?!!!!!!

Me hot scenes like that ..... yes Definitely without a doubt or something similar but as intense as that.

Just left click on the link or right click , save target as if you want to save .

1- Insatiable (Darren Hayes)

http://caty.lostworldvideos.org/Videos/Insatiable.wmv

2- Slow (Kylie Minogue)

http://caty.lostworldvideos.org/Videos/Slow.wmv

Caty
        Last edited by Catysg1; 18 August 2004, 04:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
          []((((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY)))))))))))))))[/COLOR]
          Oh my gosh how I have missed everyone!!! You can't imagine my relief that all of this is over. When Waterfall was finally able to get through to me I was overjoyed!! I wasn't sure where the storm had gone so I had no idea if she was ok or not. We are all ok and have sustained minor damage to our homes but others were not as fortunate. The devastation both here and in Punta Gorda and the neighboring islands is unbelievable. We are still without power and have resorted to bathing in the swimming pool but we are all alive and have a home so that's all that matters!! My mom has a generator (obviously I hooked up the computer first hee!) so we are able to at least have food and some relative relief from the heat. Never thought I would WANT to go to work....

But thank you all for your concern. Waterfall told me that everyone was asking about us and it made me feel very loved. I want each and everyone of you to know that I am truly grateful to have met you. I am truly blessed.

We are supposed to have power by Friday - just in time for Affinity - how's that for timing. I did miss Avatar so I'll just have to avoid the spoilers and watch it in reruns. But just wanted to hop on line and let everyone know we're ok and that I've been thinking of you guys.

Much love!!
          (((((((((((((getcarter)))))))))))))))))))))

thank goodness you are ok we have been worried about you,it was good that waterfall gave us a message from you.
          Welcome back and catch up.

p.s has any-one heard from LtLisa????????

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Hiya Guys,

Whats Going On I Tried Getting On The Forum Last Night Again But Couldn't Get In Once Again.

I Can't Live Without Being On At Once A Day So Please Don't Lock Us Out Again.

Wynterxx

Comment

Originally posted by Sergeant Phil
              Hi Caty,

not a real answer but I joined the forum a few days ago and they all told me about you cos' we're both French and shippers!! so Bonjour !!
              heureux de voir que nous sommes quelques francophones ici !
              mais je crois que nous nous "connaisspns" deja par messages interposés sur AT.com ou tu postes regulierement.

Hope to read ya,

Phil

Salut Sergeant Phil

Oui c'est moi .

Well I post here a lot ..also all my Stargate videos specially Sam and Jack to stay on topic are in my sig . I come from paris too but live in the UK.

See you on the board

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Token

To all AIM subscribers, Tame (Shipper of the Month ) and I have created an AIM chat room for us in case GW is down. Can't have Shippers in withdrawal!! We named it "S/J Alternative Therapy Room". If I have your AIM screen name, I can invite you into the chat then you will have the room.
                Is Tame Shipper of the Month because she talks so much ?

((((((((((((((Tame))))))))))))))
                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Ebay link to the picture:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=4030885489
                  Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                    thank you!! it's going for HOW MUCH???????!!!!. wow, some shippers are really dedicated, aren't they?

Comment

Hey Mei Mei I Just Read Your Story Awakenings Very Good Are You Going To Follow It Up With 1 More Chapter Pleaseeeeeeee
                      I Know It Was The End But It Was Good.

Wynterxx

Comment

[QUOTE=michelleb]
                        Originally posted by michelleb
                        does anybody have the link to the ebay auction? i'd like to see what that picture is up to now.

and what episode does daniel's notepad (also in the auction) come from? cos on it is written..

<<sooner or later it's over>>>

and (crossed out) <<<i'd give up forever to touch you>>

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...gename=rvi:1:3

i don't know about anybody else, but that last bit is one hell of a line, and would be fantastic in a fic..or even a real episode!!!! 9(t's actually from forever in a day)

HI Michelleb

I meant to welcome you yesterday to the shipper family ...Well I guess you are a newbie ...not quite sure !!!!.I was away for 2 1/2 weeks ...

so welcome .....I can see you are enjoying it here ....So please keep posting ..

You seem to be cheerful so we need people like you around here to keep the spirits up .

I'm happy too about the direction of the show regarding Sam and jack ..and I'm 99% sure they'll end up together at end season 8 .They are setting it up with the boyfriend...girfriend to add a bit more spice and UST and then RST should take its place soon.

Also welcome to all the other newbies in the last 2 weeks .

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                          Is Tame Shipper of the Month because she talks so much ?

((((((((((((((Tame))))))))))))))

Tame is shipper of the year

Caty

Comment

Could somebody tell me the titles of the new spoilers episodes after Icon .

I'd like to read some stuff about the Sam and Jack related scenes.

Thank you

Caty

Comment

you know, it's odd, i always thought she had short hair in the photo, but now i can see it's long, and over one shoulder. and have you guys seen jack's mission report on the aschen

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=4030701151

at last, we get to see what jack's handwrting looks like (don't know why i think that's important)

although i forgot that we get to see it on the note in 2010

ok, i'll stop babbling now. it's nerves, waiting for friday, i'm afraid. i'm getting back to work

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                                Tame is shipper of the year

Caty
                                Oh excuse me...but the question still stands. Is it because she talks so much? Hehehehe

((((((((((Tame))))))))))
                                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Working...
                                X