This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kri
    Holy Crap! Is that the precursor to the shaving scene? Thank goodness I don't have to work today!!! Thanks for sharing!
    i do have to work today!! unfortantely. now i'm drooling on my keyboard. who actually filmed this little sequence? is it from a video diary?
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      I'm a Danny fan too, and I know more danny fans in RL than I do shippers, so I feel qualified to call them and myself loonys.
      that's okay, I just get mad when shippers get slagged off on other threads where they can't reply, so I like to make sure I'm not a hypocrite!

I can do Danny in chocolate as well... hmmmmmmmm.... goes back to rocking... rock, rock, Danny, rock, rock, chocolate....

Comment

lol

i gots to go now! Here's hoping I'll be ale to catch up when I get back in!!
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Oh Token - now THAT will defintitely get me through shipper withdrawal during the storm!

Things here are starting to get a little sketchy. We were outside at 1:30am taking down our trampoline and then a huge storm hit at 2:30 so we took it down just in time. We are heading out to my mom's house next door in a few minutes. Her house is higher than our as we are expecting 8-10 ft storm surge. I'm afraid that as the storm continues, Waterfall is going to be in more trouble than we are. We are in the Ft. Myers area and they are prediciting the eye will hit just North of us near Tampa. My prayers are with all of us here on the Fla West coast.

Thanks for the fan fic recommendations! I printed out most of Screwing Up by Lunar1 before I promptly ran out of ink. But I've saved a bunch on disk and will just read from my mom's laptop until he power/batteries run out.

Take care!

Comment

[QUOTE]
            Originally posted by mad_gater
            : The shippers!!!! They're gathering all in one place!!!!! That can only mean one thing!!!! They'll attack if I propose to you!!!! I can't marry you!!!! I wouldn't be able to stand the heat from all the shippers!!!!!

This is the perfect way to ensure that Jack and Sam are together. Shippers around the world unite. Gather wherever you can and do what must be done! We must stay strong...our ship WILL come in
            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
              where can i get the master of the house and i will survive videos mentioned in the absolutly brilliant site above? (at this point, i should mention i have seen les mis 12 times, and know all the words..any music vid based around that musical would also be welcome)
              Michelle
              not sure if you had time to *search* for these and since we are a helpful bunch here on the Shipper Thread always trying to put our family's talents out there
              here are the links you need

Marimba26 maker of the videos you menion above
              http://www.marimba26.com/JackandSamAlways

And Caty - The Ship Diva...Who is on Vacation Right now
              http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_mo...argateSG1.html

And of course Mei Mei One of our Authors (since you are an author as well)
              http://home.earthlink.net/~shiawmeimei/index.html

Enjoy!
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
                Oh Token - now THAT will defintitely get me through shipper withdrawal during the storm!

Things here are starting to get a little sketchy. We were outside at 1:30am taking down our trampoline and then a huge storm hit at 2:30 so we took it down just in time. We are heading out to my mom's house next door in a few minutes. Her house is higher than our as we are expecting 8-10 ft storm surge. I'm afraid that as the storm continues, Waterfall is going to be in more trouble than we are. We are in the Ft. Myers area and they are prediciting the eye will hit just North of us near Tampa. My prayers are with all of us here on the Fla West coast.

Thanks for the fan fic recommendations! I printed out most of Screwing Up by Lunar1 before I promptly ran out of ink. But I've saved a bunch on disk and will just read from my mom's laptop until he power/batteries run out.

Take care!
                Our thoughts are with your family Getcarter...You all stay safe !!!!!
                ((((((((((((Getcarter)))))))))))))
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                  that's okay, I just get mad when shippers get slagged off on other threads where they can't reply, so I like to make sure I'm not a hypocrite!

I can do Danny in chocolate as well... hmmmmmmmm.... goes back to rocking... rock, rock, Danny, rock, rock, chocolate....
                  Thats the spirit...We may get a bit annoyed But we don't sink to anyone's level

SAM & JACK RULE we know it, TPTB KNOW IT

We just have to LIVE TO SEE IT but when it happens OH MY WHAT A DAY THAT WILL BE

Comment

August 13, 2004--and it's a Friday. Wouldn't it have been more appropriate to air "Aff.......y" today than next week? On Friday the thirteenth? A horror(maybe) show on an appropriate day.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                      August 13, 2004--and it's a Friday. Wouldn't it have been more appropriate to air "Aff.......y" today than next week? On Friday the thirteenth? A horror(maybe) show on an appropriate day.
                      well, maybe you-know-who will be eviscerated tonight..after all, isn't it all in teal'c's head/fantasy? teal'c is very protective of sam, and i can just see him slicing any man not good enough for her into tiny little pieces <snicker> . i'm not saying that what's I'd like to do, cos i'm a sensible, moderate person who can cope with . and if you believe that, i've got this London Bridge i'd like to sell you.

Comment

i heard some jokes today that could fit into our little world

Work is for people who don't know how to fish.

Montana -- At least our cows are sane!

Sorry, I don't date outside my species. ( i swear isn't quite human)

It's lonely at the top, but you eat better. (blue jello, perhaps?)

According to my calculations, the problem doesn't exist. (sam analyzing the reason why her and jack can't get together)

Comment

Just after reading something very interesting in the Forum in the 'Save Daniel Jackson' website. It's from SFX issue 121 September 04.

Spoiler:
                          'The Carter/ O' Neill relationship is also likely to be dealt with, as RDA has been requesting. "They planted the seeds for a possible romance between them very early on" (JM) "..... they couldn't act on it while in the same unit.... we're going to addressing the whole issue of Sam and Jack and Sam and Pete".

It looks very likely that we will get a good resolution to the Ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87
                            Just after reading something very interesting in the Forum in the 'Save Daniel Jackson' website. It's from SFX issue 121 September 04.

Spoiler:
                            'The Carter/ O' Neill relationship is also likely to be dealt with, as RDA has been requesting. "They planted the seeds for a possible romance between them very early on" (JM) "..... they couldn't act on it while in the same unit.... we're going to addressing the whole issue of Sam and Jack and Sam and Pete".

ooh, i hope so, i hope so..well, if RDA wants it, it's bound to happen, as he is like the big cheese around there.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                              Sounds ominous, doesn't it?

"The Great Buffalo Shipper Gathering" *cue evil maniacal laughter*

Of course it would be ominous only for that loser !

I can picture it now:

*eek grabs suddenly aching head*

Sam: , what's wrong?

: I feel a great disturbance!!!! Almost as if....NOOOOOO!

Sam: What is it?!

: The shippers!!!! They're gathering all in one place!!!!! That can only mean one thing!!!! They'll attack if I propose to you!!!! I can't marry you!!!! I wouldn't be able to stand the heat from all the shippers!!!!!
                              D

LOL! I only wish this were true...
                              RCC to JM " I feel a disturbance in the force...."
                              JM "It's those @#$%^&* shippers again!"
                              RCC "What? You mean the ones with issues..."
                              JM "We better rewrite Threads etc so it's more shippy....."

Hey, a girl can dream!!

BTW, watching hurrican coverage, I hope you guys are OK, Charley looks like its hitting head on.... Hey! TWC has a reporter in Fr Meyers, good luck get carter!

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87

Spoiler:

SPOILER BELOW

Spoiler:
                                Well as long as the addressing involves being parcelled up and sent somewhere, very, very far away....

Comment

Working...
                                X