X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ship Nana
    Spoiler:
    I prefer to think of it as the "Endgame" for , thank you very much.

So please don't tell me it's another episode that I can't watch.

He's becoming part of SG1, for crying out loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

What is it with . He just won't go away!! Sorta like a very, very BAD NIGHTMARE that you just can't wake up from.
    Aww. ((((((((((((((((((((((Ship Nana)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

It'll be OK.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
      Aww. ((((((((((((((((((((((Ship Nana)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

It'll be OK.
      Thanks I needed that hug mad_gater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
        In response to sam_o_neill's question about bringing closure to the Sam/Jack story Robert Cooper said the following at rdanderson.com:

Spoiler:
        "There is some fun sexual tension between Carter and O’Neill. That we are exploring that as drama this season should be no surprise to anyone."

I think this sounds rather promising, don't you?!
        All's well that ends well. (End it well PTB! please!? )
        But yes it does, doesn't it?
        Like I said, I liked RCC's answer. Much different that the "got issues" interview, yes?
        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
        My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

yayyyyy!!! GW is back up!!!!
          This forum has had more hiccups than the "patrons" at MG's bar on a Stargate friday after has been on!!
          I'm glad it's back up 'cuz I was worried I'd have to actually watch this friday without the shippers telling me if it was ok (or not)!

Tame!! Congrats on the babie kitties!!!
          Caty!!! Glad to see you are back, we need a voice of reason through this madness!
          Mei Mei, when I get time I can't wait to read your new fic!
          GetCarter!! Glad to see you're back on-line after the Goa'uld "Charley" ripped through your part of the world!
          Bev, sorry about the withdrawl. You know we wouldn't leave you alone if we could possibly help it!!
          Well, I have to go to Wal-Mart now, I'll try to be back on later!!

waterfall

Comment

While I can get on, I'll post a couple of thoughts.

((((((((((((((getcarter))))))))))))))) So glad you and your family are OK!! And I'm glad you have your priorities (computer first) in order!

To all AIM subscribers, Tame (Shipper of the Month ) and I have created an AIM chat room for us in case GW is down. Can't have Shippers in withdrawal!! We named it "S/J Alternative Therapy Room". If I have your AIM screen name, I can invite you into the chat then you will have the room.

Token ~

Comment

FINALLY!!! lets hope it stays up this time! Okay ignore my last post with the part about the s/n I created one specifically for talking to shippers off GW! NikkiroseGWfreak <-- thats it now! I hope it stays up i've been missing the S/J shippers(those who dont have aim)!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
              MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar

*re S7's Chimera and PS*

Spoiler:
                I think I was catching FS & just getting into SG & kept going 'hmmmmm'.... why does this Michael guy seem so familiar??? Then it hit me - he almost be BB's twin! (no offense meant to MS fans....) But the squinty looks, the shape of the head, some of the actions... And yes, (no offense to the DDL fans...) I definitely coulda seen Sam fall into deep like w/Ben's PS character...
                Spoiler:
                I could see ME enjoying a part of the Sam/PS relationship if it had been played by Ben! But I'm really, really, really glad it wasn't... I don't want those conflicting feelings. Yes, DDL is cute, but Ben is just sexier to me.

Spoiler:
                But no... wait a minute... I take that back. It goes back to the writing. IMO it would have been hard for any actor to make the writing in Chimaera work & not make them come off appearing like a blankety-blank.
                Spoiler:
                You're right, it was the writing that destroyed that character. And it really seemed to fall onto how Sam reacted to it all. And she didn't. Still shaking my head at that.

Sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Welcome back, Caty!

If it looks deserted in shipper town, it's because the NID have invaded our lovely town and have everyone in lockdown....... or because Gateworld is suffering from the flu and won't let us in.

Sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                    I agree with that too ..UST fun for a while but you can still have an exciting Sci-fi show with RST ...You just have to move to the next level....and it's exciting too ....specially when we are talking about 2 mature adults..
                    Oh my gawd this is frustrating! Ten minutes to go to another page. Ten more to have the reply screen come up after you hit it. I don't need this kind of stress with Affinity coming up in three days.

Anyoo, Caty, I agree with what you've said. I'd LOVE for this relay to move to the next level! *hums 'love and marriage'*

Sally

*let's see how long this takes to post.*
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb

and i'd just like to apologise to the emebers of the sam and jack list, and jack and sam's pad for making you cry. i in no way enjoyed what i did in that fic <snicker>
                      Yeah, Michelle, whatever... I tried to make her fix that horrible ending, but she wouldn't... *sticks tongue out*

Sally

ps - The other post I'd previously sent took long enough to go through that I was able to meet a man, marry him, and have two children... who just happened to be named Sam and Jack.
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

well, i tried to get on, but couldn't, last night. it was very annoying. did you miss me?
                        Of course we missed you, hon!

Sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

<snip>

blimey, once i get going, you can't stop me, can you
                          That's what happens when you're here! You blab and blab and suddenly you've got 1000 posts and you're called Right Guard or Royal Guard, or something like that.

Btw, Michelle, I like your ideas on a 'missing scene' for New Order.

Sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                            ben browder!!!!!! omg, that would made all the difference. oh yeah, definitly would have been a bigger threat.

Spoiler:
                            Yeah, Ben playing PS would have felt like a waaaaaay more threat. Ben is just so smoldering -like RDA... conflict, conflict!!

Sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

well, i went away, to, you know, do my actual job, as i am at work, and when i tried to come back, i couldn't. it was most devastating.
                              Work? ... Oh, that thing we do when we leave our computers so we can have computers? But yes, this not getting on the forum is EXTREMELY tramatizing.... Affinity better not be tramatizing....

*quickly checks to make sure padded room number five is available on Friday night*

Remember to visit me in room five my shipper family!

Sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Spoilers for S7 and S8

Originally posted by Token
                                My take on it is "WHY couldn't they have left Sam and Pete as UST??????"
                                Okay, that just gave me the shivers. Really. Why is UST only fine for S/J, but RST is just fine and dandy for S/PS.

I may have bought his opinion if TPTB hadn't already explored the RST with Pete. Now, I want RST with Jack! Wait... I'm talking about Sam and Jack's RST. Unless, Sam doesn't want him.
                                Me too! And it's not a case of 'well, you did it with them, so you have to do it with S/J too!' It's a case of 'wow, you do things like that on this show?! In that case, with a ship that's been going on for 8 years, it sure would be wonderful to see that degree of ship be played between this long-running ship couple.' It's not 'you owe us', it's 'please'.

UST is great for awhile, but 8 years and then "other gf/bf" is quite torture to loyal fans of Sam and Jack.
                                Oh, yes. With the years of regs being the number one thing that stood in the shippers way -and Sam and Jack's of course - to bring in a so-called substitute... what does it add but salt to the already present wounds?

Sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X