This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiya Guys,

Did The Forum Have Difficulties Yesterday As A Technical Problem Or Did Tptb Wanna Check Out Our Site Without Us Knowing???
    Ok Only Joking I Wish.i Am Glad We Are Back In I Don't Think I Could Handle That Type Of Rejection Again :s
    Any-way Has All You Writers Updated Your Stories As I Am In Need Of Some Good Fic,whats This Story With Character Death Any-one Help Me Out??

Good To See Our Friends Coming Back As We Need Them For The Coming Weeks.

Mei Mei Have You Any Updated Fics???

Wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

WHATS WITH THE NEW LOGIN IN DETAILS THATS NEW OR IS IT TOO KEEP OUT PEOPLE WHO DON'T BELONG HERE?? LIKE

WYNTERXX

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy

Oh and all of these forum hiccups are driving me bonkers. I hope that this gets resolved and soon.
        yes!!! have discovered the joys and evils of IM chatting while GW is down. Lots of fun to chat to people, evil cos it's really impacting my ability to do actual work...

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
          yes!!! have discovered the joys and evils of IM chatting while GW is down. Lots of fun to chat to people, evil cos it's really impacting my ability to do actual work...
          I KNOW KIWIGATER THATS LIKE ME I LOVE TALKING BUT MY PERSONAL LIFE TAKES A DIVE BUT WHO CARES I HAVE NO-ONE AROUND ME THAT LIKES STARGATE THEY THINK I'M CRAZY BUT HEY I'M THE ONE NOT THEM FOR MISSING OUT.
          I LOVE BEING HERE AND I LOVE THE FANFICS SO MOST OF MY SPARE TIME IS TAKEN HERE BUT I GUESS THAT SAVES MONEY

WYNTERXX

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
            LOL. I know how it is. IM is a blessing and a curse. I've lost count of the nights that I've told myself I was just going to check my e-mail really quick and then go to bed only to have one of my friends IM and then I stay up chatting into the night.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
              LOL. I know how it is. IM is a blessing and a curse. I've lost count of the nights that I've told myself I was just going to check my e-mail really quick and then go to bed only to have one of my friends IM and then I stay up chatting into the night.
              Kiwigater has no friends she just has me!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                Kiwigater has no friends she just has me!!!!
                geez, thanks! *biting sarcasm* bah, as long as I have the shipper family, I'm OK.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                  Tame? What have you been up to? Sounds like no good if you ask me!

And speaking of work! Don't you have a little re-write thingy to look at? Not to mention the lastest fic of miine, plus I hear rumors that you are spreading out, betaing more fics and vids. Sounds like you had too much work to do to sit up all night playing!!

LOL! You know I love to tease! I would never rush you. But it was just a re-write, FCOL!

LOL!
                  Hey....DON'T RUSH GENIUS.....oh wait thats you

ok I admit I did look at the NEW one first <sheepish grin> I am just trying to keep myself bust I Loves my Sam & Jack and I loves my Star Gate

So I will look at the re-write (pg-13 stuff)

AND Cool FYI
                  Baby Kitties had their FIRSY Vet appt today They are 18 DAYS OLD TODAY
                  yes I have kept them alive 18 days so far
                  they check them over thouroughly and checked them for *Feline Leukemia* and..........They are healthy little babies. Negative on the Feline Luk. and I have been pronounced a *Great Kitty Mommy* by the Arizona Animal Welfare League...WOO HOO made my morning
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
                    Hiya Guys,

Did The Forum Have Difficulties Yesterday As A Technical Problem Or Did Tptb Wanna Check Out Our Site Without Us Knowing???
                    Ok Only Joking I Wish.i Am Glad We Are Back In I Don't Think I Could Handle That Type Of Rejection Again :s
                    Any-way Has All You Writers Updated Your Stories As I Am In Need Of Some Good Fic,whats This Story With Character Death Any-one Help Me Out??

Good To See Our Friends Coming Back As We Need Them For The Coming Weeks.

Mei Mei Have You Any Updated Fics???

Wynterxx
                    Loaded a new one to my website last night.

Awakenings
                    (Rated PG13)
                    Follow the link in my sig!

Comment

Congrats Tame. Did you get your pic in the paper??
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                        Tame, KG, meimei, and token: Can I add you all to my buddy lists? I got both Yahoo and AIM names for 2 of you (KG and Tame), but no Yahoo names, only AIM names for Token and meimei. I need to have at least some of you on my buddy list in case GW gets drunk again.

I got so lonely last night without at least some of you shipper family members to talk to. Even having just the 4 of you in my buddy lists would help me greatly if GW is down.

My AIM screename is "JosephSUNYAB" and my yahoo SN is "josamen2000."

I am online on both Yahoo and AIM right now, but it the YIM and AIM icons don't show up in my posts probably cuz I'm using Easy Message, which is a universal IM client meaning I can sign in to all of my IM accounts from this one piece of software. Trouble is, Easy Message is very quirky and doesn't have a whole lot of features either. When I'm using easy message about all I can do is IM people individually. Easy Message does not come equipped with a "group chat" feature. So I only use Easy Message when I'm at a public computer lab or if I'm at a computer w/ no IM software installed. I can use it at a computer w/ no IM software cuz Easy message is very portable and can be easily copied to and run from a floppy (floppy disk, get your minds out of the gutter FCOL ). My guess is that I have to be using the actual AIM and YIM software for the YIM and AIM icons to show up.

Anyone here in the Shipper Thread is welcome to AIM me - my AIM thing is in my profile - I don't turn Yahoo on unless I am going to be talking to someone specific and you all know who you are If you want to talk on Yahoo just email me or PM me with a time but you have to catch me online
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                          Hello EVERYBODY......Shippers Sam and Jack .... I'm back
                          I nearly forgot how to to type on my keyboard
                          Thread 15 already and over 2 000 posts Congratulations to all of you.
                          Well I need to catch up and read thread 13 and 14 first (which I can't find !!!!!!!! because I know there are new kind of shippy spoilers thanks to Anakin who I met in the South of France.
                          Spoilers season 8

I know of the Jack 's girlfriends spoilers and Sam coming to speak to him .
                          Now any new ones except those ones!!!!!

I also need to catch up on the 3 episodes I missed after Lockdown . Then I can start talking more .

Caty aka ShipDiva
                          Caty WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!

I hope you had a GREAT TIME!!!! and are well rested!!! because it is about to get crazy around here

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                            ((((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY))))))))))))))

*sob* I missed you all. Don't ever leave me alone again!!
                            ((((((((((((((((((Bev))))))))))))))
                            Never Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

[]((((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY)))))))))))))))[/COLOR]
                              Oh my gosh how I have missed everyone!!! You can't imagine my relief that all of this is over. When Waterfall was finally able to get through to me I was overjoyed!! I wasn't sure where the storm had gone so I had no idea if she was ok or not. We are all ok and have sustained minor damage to our homes but others were not as fortunate. The devastation both here and in Punta Gorda and the neighboring islands is unbelievable. We are still without power and have resorted to bathing in the swimming pool but we are all alive and have a home so that's all that matters!! My mom has a generator (obviously I hooked up the computer first hee!) so we are able to at least have food and some relative relief from the heat. Never thought I would WANT to go to work....

But thank you all for your concern. Waterfall told me that everyone was asking about us and it made me feel very loved. I want each and everyone of you to know that I am truly grateful to have met you. I am truly blessed.

We are supposed to have power by Friday - just in time for Affinity - how's that for timing. I did miss Avatar so I'll just have to avoid the spoilers and watch it in reruns. But just wanted to hop on line and let everyone know we're ok and that I've been thinking of you guys.

Much love!!

Comment

Life is ok again...we are back in Shipper Town!

(((((Tame)))))

I had fun on yahoo IM with Kiwigater, MG and Tasha. We gave ourselves a big shipper group hug!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X