This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mad_gater
    Perhaps is having his FBI friend do DOS attacks on the shipper thread cuz hates us so much!
    LOL. I've been chatting on AIM I'm so desparate from my GW withdrawl! I was suggesting this GW "hiccup" was a cunning attempt to prevent the shippers from freaking out prior to the Insanity ep... *cue ominous music *

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
      Alright...I did it...I made a video.

It's Breathe by Michelle Branch.

The link is http://www.geocities.com/jsdt032201/jsdt.

Please be kind...it's my first attempt.

Ignore the web page...I just put that together tonight so I could put my video up. I'll be working on that tomorrow.
      Lovely video... really captured Sam and Jack!! Can't wait for more of your work

Comment

Where Is Everybody?!?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Ilios
          Lovely video... really captured Sam and Jack!! Can't wait for more of your work
          Have I told you lately how much I LOVE your sig??

Token ~

Comment

Might still be experiencing problems. It still seems a little unstable.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token
              Have I told you lately how much I LOVE your sig??
              lol I love your sig too

Comment

Yea! The boards are back, I'm back...life is good...for now. Token, the new sig is great. I take it that was part of some Season 7 extra features. Now that I'm actually settled in one place, I might actually be able to keep up with this thread. LOL. But that's all for now, folks.

Comment

My take on it is "WHY couldn't they have left Sam and Pete as UST??????"

I may have bought his opinion if TPTB hadn't already explored the RST with Pete. Now, I want RST with Jack! Wait... I'm talking about Sam and Jack's RST. Unless, Sam doesn't want him.
                  Spoilers General Season 8
                  Spoiler:
                  UST is great for awhile, but 8 years and then "other gf/bf" is quite torture to loyal fans of Sam and Jack.

I don't think what TPTB are writing is good UST because it is wishy-washy. There is no consistancy in S/J's feelings so it just feels like fans are being strung along for ratings. IMO
                  TOKEN THAT I agree with...TPTB wrote themselves into a corner with bogus regs and then wanting to *save* the Sam/Jack finale till the end had to drag things out a bit longer so we have been given some very poorly writeen love-interest character for what ever reason and TPTB are STILL *trying* to use the UST to string us along for the ratings........ regardless of the fact that we KNOW this we are still here
                  WHY??? Because WE ARE LOYAL SHIPPERS!!!!!!

It may not mean a hill of beans to anyone. Especially TPTB But at least I feel good about me I know what I like, I know that I tell them HONESTLY what I think and I KNOW I held out hope. So IF they screw it up well then when I walk away I will feel good about that too Let's hope they don't though
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Tame))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))

Sorry if this was a little belated.
                    ((((((((MG)))))))))) A hug is NEVER belated
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Actually if you were in his pocket you'd be closer to his, err.....sidearm than his heart.
                      Well I don't know what you were thinking but I was talking about his SHIRT POCKET

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                        LOL. I've been chatting on AIM I'm so desparate from my GW withdrawl! I was suggesting this GW "hiccup" was a cunning attempt to prevent the shippers from freaking out prior to the Insanity ep... *cue ominous music *
                        LOL...well the cool thing I found out since I couldn't on was that I can use AIM from work...NOW I will NEVER get anything done

Comment

Might still be experiencing problems. It still seems a little unstable.
                          I think you just named My Biography

Comment

Actually if you were in his pocket you'd be closer to his, err.....sidearm than his heart.
                            MG, I believe that you just slipped into the wrong gutter
                            Desperate Thunker

Comment

We're here! Where are you...!!! Site does seem unstable, I get all nervous when it takes forever to preview my post...

Comment

And suddenly I realize to the upside of being stuck in a place without cable TV for a month. I won't be able to watch Affinity. Now, if I had cable, I'd mosey on and watch Stargate anyways, just out of habit. But at least I won't see anything unpleasant this way. Oh well...

On the other hand, I'm ticked that I can't get cable because I'm missing all the other great eps! I swear I'm forcing people to tape them for me back home. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                                X