This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Emilee108
    Yeah, I know. I probably should have made that more clear because they both deserve the credit! I love Ruralstar's fanfics...even though I'm seventeen, I still sometimes skip the NC-17 stuff because I still feel a little uneasy about that. But Ruralstar's page is actually how I found out about Sny's videos because of the "Go Towards the Light" trailer! It was awesome!

~*~Emilee~*~
    BIG HONKIN SMILES HERE!!!!!! I thought that was probably it....but I just wanted to be sure Rural is one of my favorite authors so it also let me put in a *plug* for her fiction

And SNY vids are indeed awesome!!!
    Last edited by TameFarrar; 15 August 2004, 08:05 PM. Reason: still learning how to spell
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by tpe78
      I have to agree that the PTB have made a huge mistake with bringing into season 8. Hopefully Threads will sort it all out. I still think of a line RDA said in the lowdown no 2.

"I don't know that much about , But I do know he is NO threat to O'Neill "

That just gets me throught all those terrible moments.
      I think we Shippers Grabbed onto that line with BOTH HANDS and held on for dear life

As I said I just hope TPTB take the time to REALLY make the ride we are about to tae worth it
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        Thank you for noticing MG just TOTALLY ignored the fact that I had him serving up drinks to all us lovely Shipper ladies

I saw that and was like that is so way cool!!!! I have to use that
        I wasn't ignoring you. Just stunned that in that gif I'm surrounded by such beautiful ladies. How about that. I'm a ladies' man behind that bar.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
          I wasn't ignoring you. Just stunned that in that gif I'm surrounded by such beautiful ladies. How about that. I'm a ladies' man behind that bar.
          Yeah...sure ...you say that NOW......
          Where the heck is Ship Daddy when I need him to kick a little booty around here..Humpf

Comment

BIG HONKIN SMILES HERE!!!!!! I thought that was probably it....but I just wanted to be sure Rural is one of my favorite authors so it also let me put in a *plug* for her fiction

And SNY vids are indeed awesome!!!
            Ditto for me too! Rural said she is working on some new fics too!! That's like ringing a bell for Pavlov's dogs...

Mei Mei is drooling at the thought!!

Comment

Yeah...sure ...you say that NOW......
              Where the heck is Ship Daddy when I need him to kick a little booty around here..Humpf
              ((((((((Tame))))))))))

Ok!! Ok!! *does cute head-hanging thing that my dog does when she knows she's been bad* I'm sorry!!

You think Ship daddy can kick my butt eh? I don't know. I've got symbiote enhanced strength remember.

So unless he's become a host himself I don;t think he's got a chance?

Comment

Originally posted by SNY
                Hey!

Thanks!

Well If I tell the truth, "forbidden" and "go towards the light" are not my favorite vids... Even I want to make a "remake" of "go towards the light"... If I have time of course hehehehe

By the way! All the shipper have to watch my last shippy vid, is a tribute to Sam/Jack relationship...

SAM AND JACK TRIBUTE

Enjoy

SNY
                SNY, I just had to tell you that I love "go towards the light". I actually found the vid after reading the story which I also loved.
                I was watching Cold Case Files and heard the music in this vid. It made me think of Jack&Sam.
                My favorite vid of yours is "Mysterious Times". Very cool.

cc_mac
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                  ((((((((Tame))))))))))

Ok!! Ok!! *does cute head-hanging thing that my dog does when she knows she's been bad* I'm sorry!!

You think Ship daddy can kick my butt eh? I don't know. I've got symbiote enhanced strength remember.

So unless he's become a host himself I don;t think he's got a chance?
                  Well...I KNOW I posted quite a bit back how much I and all of the shippers here love you but you missed that too I suppose...:::sigh::::
                  but the *puppy dog* look works wonders with me I am such a sucker for *Doe Eyes* ((((((((((MG)))))))))))

and no SHip Daddy may not have the strength but he is SHIP DADDY FCOL!!!! he should be able to chastise with just a look

Or I could just send Jack over to kick your butt

Comment

Well now I just can't say ....... But let's just I can be evil if the mood strikes me and I have said so MUWAHHAHAHAHAHA AND I might have other things that could be used to to make a certain *Lotar* blush again with the evil laugh...MUWHAHAHAHA

BUT I am a Shipper and we are above all that
                    Gasp! Never say that you actually have a picture of She Who Shall Not Be Named. I have to see that picture. I. Have. To. C'mon. Be nice to your mum.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

LOL MajorSal, I'm crackin up at that picture of Daniel and Sam in your profile.
                      sigpic

Comment

Well...I KNOW I posted quite a bit back how much I and all of the shippers here love you but you missed that too I suppose...:::sigh::::
                        but the *puppy dog* look works wonders with me I am such a sucker for *Doe Eyes* ((((((((((MG)))))))))))

and no SHip Daddy may not have the strength but he is SHIP DADDY FCOL!!!! he should be able to chastise with just a look

Or I could just send Jack over to kick your butt
                        (((((((((((Tame and shipper family))))))))))))))

And unless Jack puts his black ops skills to good use he wouldn't win in a head-on confrontation with me and Kel'dor either. Cuz I've got that nifty hand device. And Kel'dor has excellent hearing. So Jack would have to be extremely quiet when he sneaks up on me.

Actually get Sam to come take me down *drool...dreamy look*

MMM.....Sam.....wrestling......decideldly un-PG thoughts

Ahh! My old friend the gutter!! Good to see you again!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                          Gasp! Never say that you actually have a picture of She Who Shall Not Be Named. I have to see that picture. I. Have. To. C'mon. Be nice to your mum.
                          HAHAHA...Mum.. I made a promise...(insert whiny voice here) I can't break a promise now can I ......but......I will ask her

Comment

HAHAHA...Mum.. I made a promise...(insert whiny voice here) I can't break a promise now can I ......but......I will ask her
                            Curse you and your stupid......integrity!

Spoiler for Affinity

Spoiler:
                            So I've got all of my Margarita supplies Margarita night at Casa de Shipperahoy for the Affinity airing. I'm hoping the sound of the blender will drown out the sound of Sam saying yes to Pete. Either that or the ringing in my head after the third drink. Ship Mum doesn't do much drinking and thus can't handle her alcohol

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                              Curse you and your stupid......integrity!

Spoiler for Affinity

Spoiler:
                              So I've got all of my Margarita supplies Margarita night at Casa de Shipperahoy for the Affinity airing. I'm hoping the sound of the blender will drown out the sound of Sam saying yes to Pete. Either that or the ringing in my head after the third drink. Ship Mum doesn't do much drinking and thus can't handle her alcohol
                              Well Ship Mum....you raised us Shiplets right

I asked btw..................

Comment

Just putting up Janet (I hope).

Comment

Working...
                                X