This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    So what are you trying to say here MG???? We all KNOW Jack and Sam *Belong* together....BUT right now Sam is a bit.........shall we say distracted....... so.....while she is trying...::heavy sigh:::::: to break our poor Jack's heart....... We female Shippers just feel it is only right that we step in and *Pick Up the Slack* so to speak........ Right ladies??? Jack is such a "Wonderful Man" and we don't want him to be totally despondent now do we so we are just doign our part as dutiful Shippers........ Its tough but ya know the saying
    erm, yeah! That's why... cos of Sam.... *looks innocently at Shipper Family*
    As an aside......... I can't really use this anywhere since it is considered a Spoiler but for theose of you who remember...Marimba took a *Stand In* to Gate Con to represent me ( a barbie) and well they were nice enough to let my *Stand-In* try to comfort Jack. Here is a picture of *Pseudo -Me* on Jack's desk. Is is considered a spoiler due to Jack's rank so anyone who does not want to be spoiled do not click on the link

Also, that really *Is* me.......kind of
    Tame on Jack's Desk

That is HYSTERICAL!!!
    Now if you have the one of your stand in with a certain anti-shipper we know, just PM it to me (I solemnly promise not to use it for any nefarious purposes!)

Comment

Tame I think that not showing Pete in the previews shows TPTB know they messed up with the Pete character and they know how much the Fans dislike Pete.I wish TPTB were big enough to admit there mistake.I find it interesting how quick they dropped Anise and Jessica Steen but are standing by the Pete character till the end.I hate to say this but it all comes back to DD being a relative.It would have been very diffulcult having DD in only one episode.
      Spoiler:
      I'am glad it sounds like Kerry will be in only one episode but It cannot make some guest stars happy seeing how relatives get to be in more than one episode.

Comment

Now MG is it *Really * the dial up or could it be the ...............(wait for it).
        ................................................................................ ...................
        ...........................................the user

tee hee
        HEY!!!! I resent that!!!! I am quite mentally stable!!!!

Pete? PETE?!?!?!

*starts throwing and breaking things*

See? Very mentally stable!

Seriously, everyday it's a chore to get the univeristy's dial-in connection to stay connected. But it seems to fail at the most inopportune times.

Comment

So what are you trying to say here MG???? We all KNOW Jack and Sam *Belong* together....BUT right now Sam is a bit.........shall we say distracted....... so.....while she is trying...::heavy sigh:::::: to break our poor Jack's heart....... We female Shippers just feel it is only right that we step in and *Pick Up the Slack* so to speak........ Right ladies??? Jack is such a "Wonderful Man" and we don't want him to be totally despondent now do we so we are just doign our part as dutiful Shippers........ Its tough but ya know the saying

As an aside......... I can't really use this anywhere since it is considered a Spoiler but for theose of you who remember...Marimba took a *Stand In* to Gate Con to represent me ( a barbie) and well they were nice enough to let my *Stand-In* try to comfort Jack. Here is a picture of *Pseudo -Me* on Jack's desk. Is is considered a spoiler due to Jack's rank so anyone who does not want to be spoiled do not click on the link

Also, that really *Is* me.......kind of
          Tame on Jack's Desk
          *chokes on mandarin orange slice* cough...cough OMG i have seen that pic before, but i didn't realize until now that it is actually your face on the barbie!!!! is that our favorite 'scrubbers' handywork? cough....cough that just made my day!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
            ((((((((((beautiful and gorgeous KG ))))))))))))))

I think it's just IE and GW not playing nice with each other. IE on my computer sometimes can't find GW on the dial-up. Of course lately my dial-up connections have been quite unstable.
            You know, if you keep this up I'm gonna stop blushing, and THEN what are you gonna do! ((((((MG))))))

Well, I'm back to nice fast connection, which I will take advantage of until it stops working, and then it's back to dial up

That image you attached a page or so back, all I get is half of Daniel's face, and while it's very pretty , I doubt it's the whole thing. I tried saving it as target, but got the same thing. What is the whole image supposed to look like??
            I have that lovely B&W pic of Daniel and Jack from Nikkirose as my wallpaper now (it makes me happy ).

Comment

Hello, is this thing on?? <taps microphone> Anybody out there?

I've asked repeatedly, but since my last four posts have gone unnoticed, I'm going to ask again. Hopefully, somebody will have pity on me. . . At the moment, I'm feeling quite invisible.

How do you put an icon (smiley, potato head, etc) in your text here other than the ones that appear to the right when you're writing? I've seen ones in the text of posts, but have no idea how they get into the text. I especially love the little Jack and Sam faces.

Thank you to anybody who can clue me in.
              - Mary
              SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
              Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

TPE78 and CC_MAC!!
                Make yourselves comfy..... very comfy.... cos the next week or so is gonna be quite the ride.... *cue ominous music...*

(I very specifically gave you guys the slightly unhinged Welcome, cos, well, (and it may not be obvious to everyone... ), I AM slightly unhinged.... )

cough, er, um, anyway!! Welcome!! Have fun and post lots...

Comment

Hi, everyone....another lurker decloaking....I, too have never posted before. Hope you'll be patient with me. I've been following for awhile and am very glad getcarter and the other floridians are safe(it's a BIG shipper umbrella...). Ummm... I can't seem to find the smilies...but perhaps if I could get one of those drinks? :}
                  Ali

Comment

Originally posted by Ali_gater
                    Hi, everyone....another lurker decloaking....I, too have never posted before. Hope you'll be patient with me. I've been following for awhile and am very glad getcarter and the other floridians are safe(it's a BIG shipper umbrella...). Ummm... I can't seem to find the smilies...but perhaps if I could get one of those drinks? :}
                    Welcome Ali_gater!! Glad you joined in all the fun and finally delurked

The smilies can be found in Post Reply or Quote...

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252

I've asked repeatedly, but since my last four posts have gone unnoticed, I'm going to ask again. Hopefully, somebody will have pity on me. . . At the moment, I'm feeling quite invisible.

How do you put an icon (smiley, potato head, etc) in your text here other than the ones that appear to the right when you're writing? I've seen ones in the text of posts, but have no idea how they get into the text. I especially love the little Jack and Sam faces.

They're in Post Reply or Quote, right below the text box!!

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252

Oh dear!! It's not deliberate I assure you! I'm having technical computer difficulties here...
                        Anyway, when you're composing your reply, there's a small button next to the text formatting buttons that is a small yellow square, with 2 triangles and a circle (I think of it as a mountain with a sun over them). If you press that button it asks for a website to link to. Copy and paste the website into that, and then hit enter. The URL of the website will appear and will have [IMG] on one end, and [/IMG] on the other.
                        You have to link to a website, and you should try to get permission.....*la la la la la * My favourite website is www.bestsmileys.com. Just highlight the one you want and paste it directly into your reply (this website already has the [img] tag, so you don't need to add it!).

And finally, if someone has a link you just adore, you can right click on it and go to properties, and you can track down the website. Keep in mind some smileys will be proprietary, and belong to people personally!
                        I believe Mala has the Pete picture somewhere...
                        Buc252!!!

PM me if you need more help!

Comment

Originally posted by Ilios
                          They're in Post Reply or Quote, right below the text box!!
                          Now see, why couldn't I write something nice and simple like this! Nooooo, I had to go on and on and on....

Originally posted by ali_gater
                          ali_gater!
                          um, mad_gater should be around here somewhere to pour you a nice big drink..... *looks around.... finds MG passed out behind bar* (it's overexertion you understand - he's building us a direct passage to the gutter ). Here, let me help....

Comment

Now if you have the one of your stand in with a certain anti-shipper we know, just PM it to me (I solemnly promise not to use it for any nefarious purposes!)
                            Well now I just can't say ....... But let's just I can be evil if the mood strikes me and I have said so MUWAHHAHAHAHAHA AND I might have other things that could be used to to make a certain *Lotar* blush again with the evil laugh...MUWHAHAHAHA

BUT I am a Shipper and we are above all that
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Thanks much for the ww! And the smiley tips, I admit I'm a bit technically challenged. I'll see if I can get it going.
                              Ali

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                                HEY!!!! I resent that!!!! I am quite mentally stable!!!!

Pete? PETE?!?!?!

*starts throwing and breaking things*

See? Very mentally stable!

Seriously, everyday it's a chore to get the univeristy's dial-in connection to stay connected. But it seems to fail at the most inopportune times.
                                Sure Mad Gater...(backing up very slowly) ...I know you are just fine Really

Ok I am not making any sudden movements I am just going to to post
                                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
                                X