This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Guys,

Just Checking To See If Any-one Has Heard Any-thing From Our Shipper Friends In Florida.i Know Waterfall Is Ok But What Bout Others.i Have Been Watching News Reports And It's Frightening I Am Due To Go To Orlando In 6 Weeks For The 1st Time Now I Don't Want To Go.

Wynterx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

There are some great pics of Wylie here:
      http://rdaforever.free.fr/RDAGalleri...12&expand=8,12

And I think Apryl (Wylie's mum) is in a few of them.

This pic is one of my favourites! RDA looks so happy and Wylie is soo cute!
      http://rdaforever.free.fr/RDAGalleri.../rdamalibu.jpg

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
        Just one thing; I didn't get the ending (the Fifth part). But I'm usually a bit slow so don't worry

i'll put a spoiler in in case anyone else wants to read the story
        Spoiler:
        fifthe wasn't dead, and the only reason he'd bought jack there was not to punish him for leavinghim behind, but becasue he'd know sam would follow. therefore the replicator sam could see how the real sam spoke and thoight and moved, especially with jack. all so she can be sent down to earth. actually, i think i've written the lead in to gemini for TPTB ..
        Spoiler:
        Aha. Ok, I was a bit confused by that. I thought Fifth turned himself into the Colonel so replicatorSam would love him as much as real Sam loves the real Jack.

And while I'm here.......

Spoilers for S8's Avatar (I hope this works if not people Avatar spoilers following):
        Spoiler:
        I especially enjoyed those between Sam and Teal'c. Think they're good together in battle situations.

teal'c grins a lot when sam's around, lately....has someone been listening to teh sam/teal'c shippers?
        ROTFLMAO, ya think?

Spoiler:
        The beginning scene was also great ... subtle Sam/Jack moment ... but really very subtle.

ah, but those are the best. without those sweet, subtle little moments, the big angsty moments wouldn't have nearly so much meaning. i said somewhere else that the moments where they're just chatting, or sharing, not eally doing anything but standing sude by side, are the heart of the ship
        Spoiler:
        You're right, but what's funny about them is that I only have begun to really cherish them since Pete is in the picture. I mean I liked them before, but now they are totally squee-worthy. Strange, I know.

Spoiler:

and it's OT, but evil daniel ......soooo sexy
        Spoiler:
        Michelle, Michelle ... what are we going to do with you.

Estelle xxx
        Abu: This is a woman?
        O'Neill: Oh, yeah.

Carter: Err. Colonel?
        O'Neill: It's my side arm, I swear.

Jack: I don't get it. I mean, how can she make kids without a... man friend?
        Malek: The Queen is able to reproduce asexually.
        Jack: Is that why you guys took hosts?

Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
        Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
        Jack: No I *like* it.

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
          Hi Guys,

Just Checking To See If Any-one Has Heard Any-thing From Our Shipper Friends In Florida.i Know Waterfall Is Ok But What Bout Others.i Have Been Watching News Reports And It's Frightening I Am Due To Go To Orlando In 6 Weeks For The 1st Time Now I Don't Want To Go.

Wynterx
          From what i've read and seen in the newspapers over here it does look terrible.
          The only person we haven't heard from is GetCarter, apparently she lives in one of the worst hit areas. Waterfall keeps in touch with her and has promised to tell us as soon as she hears anything from her.

I'm hoping that the only reason she can't get on here is because of having no electricity...I hope its nothing worse

LtLisa hasn't been on either but she was out of Florida at the time and her family live in the same area as Waterfall so they are fine.

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

<<OH GAG ME! So I think we have really good reasons to obsess!!!!!!! Where the heck did I put those darn Shipper cookies.[/QUOTE]>>

i hate to self-promote (being english) but read my fic Carter, Not Samantha at fanfic.net (there's a link in my sig)...it'll make you feel better.
            Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
              If you go in a browser and type Wylie....or Wylie Anderson....you'll get an article where they announce her birth....and there are pics there of RDA and Apryl Prose and Wylie...
              OMG isn't she sooo cute.I have 2 daughters who i must admit are beautiful(but hey they are mine i'm biased) but she is sweet.

thanks for the tip.

wynterx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

but have TPTB ever released pictures of "background" guest shots as spoilers? I don't know. anyone?

well, for the season seven episode michael shanks wrote, they released a picture of sam and daniel kissing, it was even on gateworld, which sent the s and j'ers into a tizzy and the sam and daniel's to seventh heven...but it turned out to be just AT and MS messing around.

Comment

GW S/J Ship Thread The Potatohead Collection
                  http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/Potatohead.htm

it's very very difficult not to laugh at these when you're at work, and aren't supposed to be s******ing at your computer screen. it's all so true!!! and it all makes so much sense now!

Hello Michelle - welcome to The Big Honkin' Thread! I'm glad that my Potatohead Collection makes you s**** (not sure exactly what that is, but it sounds... good!? )

Anyway, it looks like you're fitting in here very well. So many posts in so little time! Love your fanfic btw, have been a reader for a while!
                  sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Ship Nana]
                    Spoiler:
                    In addition, we know that
                    puts a down payment on a home for him and Sam in Threads. I don't think he would do that without an engagement.

well, he might. he's very controlling, like we saw in chimera. maybe sam's hestitating about the engagement (she doesn't look exactly overjoyed in those pictures from affinity), and he decides that buying the house will show just how committed he is to her (wierdo)..he's trying to push her into saying yes. at which point she finally sees what a contolling, pushy freak he is, kicks him firmly up the backside, and goes and snogs jack, just becasue. (well, ok, maybe that bot what actually happen.

Comment

i heard some jokes today that could fit into our little world

Work is for people who don't know how to fish.

Montana -- At least our cows are sane!

Sorry, I don't date outside my species. ( i swear isn't quite human)

It's lonely at the top, but you eat better. (blue jello, perhaps?)

According to my calculations, the problem doesn't exist. (sam analyzing the reason why her and jack can't get together)
                      LOL! I like these jokes... Especially the one highlighted above. Of course, it inspired me to make something silly, which I am known to do once in a while....

I have warned folks here NOT to inspire me with their words - it just makes me do stupid things....

Anyway, here's something I made up in honor of the words you shared...

NEW ORDER SPOILER (image)

http://hometown.aol.com/tvcdba/myhomepage/MontanaPS.jpg
                      sigpic

Comment

Sheesh, I'm so way behind...looking the # of views of this thread is like watching the numbers on those McDonald's "Millions served" signs go up...

Too much to read and catch up on. Will be back later.
                        sigpic

Comment

Was there ship? Yep! Good smiling/interacting moments between Sam and Jack. Nothing huge, but that chemistry was *so* there! I can't remember Sam's exact words, but she said something like, "Sir, I think you've done it again." - meaning him coming up with another brilliant idea by accident. >>>

yeah, i loved those moments. any opportunity to stand very close to each other while everyone else is busy. and him making her laugh, and her laughing..i love that.

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, and it probably has, cos i've got ten more pages of posts to go through but did anyone notice...in teh final play through, when teal'c thought sam was a gou'ald, and pointed his gun at her, jack ever-so-casually, stepped inbetween sam and teal'c's gun. and then he stayed in between the gun and sam as she walked away. then when siler woke up evil (evil siler, i love it ..they were all so amazed that none of the four of them were the gou'ald this time), jack warned only carter, and then, when it was all over, those two just looked at each other..neither spared a glance backward for daniel and teal'c

apologies if all this has been mentioned already
                          Spoiler:
                          All of that came out of Teal'c's mind as the game learned everything from Teal'c. That just confirms that Teal'c is a shipper and believes in his mind that Sam and Jack care for each other "more than they are supposed to!"
                          Ship Nana

Comment

How do you do that. The only thing shippy I saw was in the opening scene. I've got to watch that ep again.

Estelle xxx[/QUOTE]

It's a gift..being able to spot the ship no-one else sees. though the ship i spotted in zero hour didn't convince anybody though i still swear it's there.

spotting unsuspected ship..it's what i do

Comment

[QUOTE=Mala50]LOL! I like these jokes... Especially the one highlighted above. Of course, it inspired me to make something silly, which I am known to do once in a while....

oh wow, that's hysterical..i'm so glad i inspired you. it made me s-n-i-g-g-e-r- again..which was the word i used before..why is that censored? it's in my fair lady you know

Comment

Mala, that photo is hilarous!!! Poor ....NOT!! hehe Just to clarify its I'm talkin bout not the actor!

OMG the photo on ebay, has made its way up to $910.00! WOW! I think they should make Stargate postcards and put the S/J marriage photo as one of them. I'd so buy that!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                                MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Working...
                                X