Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who has better chemistry mckay/sam or sam/o'neill?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call me crazy but Sam's best chemistry with another character I think is with Daniel. Sure it was never been a romantic chemistry but I can see it turning into more like it happens alot of times with really close friends.

Comment

Dark Monarch- While I don't see a romantic connection between Daniel and Sam, I will say that I love the character of Daniel. I also love that Daniel and Sam are so close, like real family(heck, they are)
      Happy Posting
      It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Originally posted by principia
        i think sam and mckay do by far
        I agree. Even in the few snippets we've seen, they spark off each other, argue, etc. Sam calls Jack "Sir," unless he's pert near in a coma....

Comment

Posted by prion

.....pert near in a coma
          LMAO......"That's funny right there, I don't care who you are".......

Happy Posting
          It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
            I wanted Sam/Jack to have chemistry but they don't really it is more like watching a sister and brother. I don't really think McKay and Sam had chemistry either, they had a healthy love/hate thing going on, this may in fact be the healthiest relationship either of them have ever had simply because it is honest and up front.
            Same here, I wanted there to be a Sam/Jack thang....but it's just not there. As far as Rodney/Sam go, all I see is tecno-babble sparring, not chemistry. If intellectual sparring was a sign of 'chemistry' I'd have hit it off with tons of fellas. The only chemistry I've seen with Sam has been with Martouf and Orlin.

Comment

I see it this way.

Sam pines for Jack. Realistically, the man barely reacts.

McKay has the hots for Sam; she'd probably like to spike his chicken with lemon.

Comment

"Chemistry" exists between both pairings, however, it IS very different. With Sam and Jack, it is a mutual longing for souls mean to be together, to finally realize this dream. With McKay, it's a mutual respect for brilliant minds, but no real emotional attachment, other than friendship. I happen to enjoy both.
                On fighting:
                Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                  Well, the dynamics between these couples are so different. Light years, even!!

Sam and McKay? Well, they are intellectually sparring with one another. Clearly, McKay has a crush on Sam and it is unrequited. I think that all be told, Sam recognizes McKay's genius but that's it.

Sam and Jack? Hey, did I mention that there is a strong undercurrent of respect, comradeship, and affection growing between the two over the past 8 years? Yeah, well, there's that!! But, there's so much more. L*O*V*E

Speaking as a Shipper, I've been keenly aware of Sam's and Jack's undeniable attraction and growing romantic affection over the past years. TPTB provide ample opportunities to read between the lines. It's there!!! LOL!!!

Simply put, I was working my way to getting to the point, Threads specifically and Moebius generally, skyrocketed Sam's and Jack's romantic relationship to the stratosphere. It is canon!!! Season 10 is the opportunity to bring The Ship to port.

Um, did I answer the question??!!
                  Oh yeah - you definately answered the question. Without a doubt it has to Sam and Jack. I love the ship stuff - it's so cool - so much fun. How can anyone NOT see the chemistry between Sam & Jack? Luv'em heaps!!
                  "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                  X