X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    BACKATCHA SUEKAY!

Loch Lomond; what a great place to be from. Glad you decided to delurk for a brand new shiny gutter. Always room for one more. Grab your supplies and have a good time. I think Jack is looking you over.
    He's looking us over while we are staring at his tricep and the strategic position of his gun

Comment

Had to bring this over from thread IV. Which gun were you speaking of?
      Guess

Comment

Originally posted by Seven
        The smile wasn't the first thing I looked at PG FORUM PG FORUM

SEVEN!!!! Ooh! What a WICKED mind you have!!!
        Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
        ............oo0oo............

Comment

Guess
          Wench!!!! Your mind is obviously in the gutter!!!!

sigpic

Comment

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...daj/s1bc1b.jpg
            *pants* *pants* *pants* THUNK!Ouch that hurt!!!

Kliggins... It's lunchtime here! And you show me a bare chested RDA with a glass?!
            I don't have any of the equipment here, ladies, it's like jumping in a pool (of drool of course!) without knowing how to swim, or thunking one's head on one's desktop without the thunk helmet! (which I just did BTW)

Besides, I can see no such man here! only the dull walls of my office where I absolutely cannot put any RDA wallpaper of anysort!!!
            Yes, my boss is really tough... Thank you for your concern... ...

Comment

Utterly and truly, I am have having a major swim today

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin
                *pants* *pants* *pants* THUNK!Ouch that hurt!!!

Kliggins... It's lunchtime here! And you show me a bare chested RDA with a glass?!
                I don't have any of the equipment here, ladies, it's like jumping in a pool (of drool of course!) without knowing how to swim, or thunking one's head on one's desktop without the thunk helmet! (which I just did BTW)

Besides, I can see no such man here! only the dull walls of my office where I absolutely cannot put any RDA wallpaper of anysort!!!
                Yes, my boss is really tough... Thank you for your concern... ...
                Oh, so sorry (not) about putting half naked RDA up. You must admit, it did brighten your lunchtime. However, I am sorry that your boss is so tough and you have no equipment there at work. Perhaps you should think about getting the office-sized versions of the Thunk Thread survival kit and keep them in your drawer/cabinet. That is what I had to do.
                I had RDA as my computer background at work but had to take it down.

Is this better?
                Last edited by Kliggins; 22 July 2004, 03:18 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Warning! Serious un PG thoughts might happen when you see the next pic. Hang onto your Thunkbelt Gals

Comment

Oh, so sorry (not) about putting half naked RDA up. You must admit, it did brighten your lunchtime. However, I am sorry that your boss is so tough and you have no equipment there at work. Perhaps you should think about getting the office-sized versions of the Thunk Thread survival kit and keep them in your drawer/cabinet. That is what I had to do.
                    I had RDA as my computer background at work but had to take it down.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...daj/s3cs3b.jpg

Is this better?
                    Well... considering my boss is my dad, it wouldn't set a good example for the rest of the employee, would it?... I mean think of it, an entire wallpaper of RDA, a bucket of drool, a keyboard AND screen cover, a thunk helmet, defibrilator and so on... It's not very serious...
                    Anyway, thanks for the nice pic, it warmed my heart and helped my digestion I will spend a relaxed afternoon and won't bark at my colleagues (good girl I am!)

Comment

Warning! Serious un PG thoughts might happen when you see the next pic. Hang onto your Thunkbelt Gals

Can I be the coffee pot? (PG forum, right? )

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin
                        Well... considering my boss is my dad, it wouldn't set a good example for the rest of the employee, would it?... I mean think of it, an entire wallpaper of RDA, a bucket of drool, a keyboard AND screen cover, a thunk helmet, defibrilator and so on... It's not very serious...
                        Anyway, thanks for the nice pic, it warmed my heart and helped my digestion I will spend a relaxed afternoon and won't bark at my colleagues (good girl I am!)
                        Oops, a little faux pas by me. It would not set a good example, but be a lot more fun. Can't let Dad down as children who work for their parents have to be better than the rest (Iknow from previous experience).
                        sigpic

Comment

Oops, a little faux pas by me. It would not set a good example, but be a lot more fun. Can't let Dad down as children who work for their parents have to be better than the rest (Iknow from previous experience).
                          *Sigh* ... Exactly... *Sigh*

Comment

Alright everyone, I'm back from Gatecon and since we have this new, shiny thread I think it's time I posted the rules once again. We seem to have quite a few newbies in here.

There is a great way to attach pictures to the thread, using them to make thumbnails so that folks can see what's there without that same picture downloading over and over and over. Just use the attachments button below. This is the preferred way of posting pictures!

If you choose to put the photos in your post, they do have to fit a couple of criteria;

They cannot be larger than the forum boundaries, 300x400 is a good size. They cannot be larger than 75K.

If they are called from another server you must have permission to hotlink to them. Links like this do put a drain on servers and too many folks linking to too many pictures has been known to take a server down every once in a while.

You cannot quote the pictures in your replies. Multiple copies of the pics just drain more bandwidth.

Comment

Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Seven
                              Been away a bit as my beloved cat isn't very well.

i feel for you seven. my oldest cat is 15 and was recently attacked by a neighbor cat. he was bitten several times in the neck and head. he suffered nerve damage, but has recovered mostly except that he can't eat hard food anymore. it was very rough to see my best friend in the condition he was in that day.

So sorry to hear that Sgt Siler I have been having to feed my cat with liquid food for the last few days and it is awful because she fights me but I have to feed her. She isn't really talking to me at the moment and won't sleep on my bed either She is starting to eat by herself again so I hope I won't have to continue the "cat in blacket" approach to feeding

Comment

[Quote]What about a little wet Jack??![Quote\]

Gals, I just had to bring this over from the other thread. I cannot believe that the first thought was not to get him out of those wet things

Comment

Working...
                                X