This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ewokmonster
    Oops, I left the picture in that last post. Sorry about that.

Send Jack over to punish me.
    *laughs* No...I think any of us would enjoy that way too much.

Oh and as for Ice Cream.... I think we get the idea. Chocolate sauce anyone? *looks innocent* For the sundaes of course!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
      *laughs* No...I think any of us would enjoy that way too much.

Oh and as for Ice Cream.... I think we get the idea. Chocolate sauce anyone? *looks innocent* For the sundaes of course!
      LOL! Funnily enough I just came from lunch, and there WERE chocolate sundaes involved - big, round, brown, lickable...... ooops, got distracted

Comment

Here's a little something I picked up at Gatecon. Too bad it's not life size.

http://www.ewokmonster.com/rickspics.htm
        Oh THUNKs for sharing Susan! *drools muchly*

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
          LOL! Funnily enough I just came from lunch, and there WERE chocolate sundaes involved - big, round, brown, lickable...... ooops, got distracted
          Oh yes you fit in so nicely here. Deep, brown, bottomless.... Where was I going with this?

Comment

Just keep posting Rural! I LOVE that smile in your sig He looks like a cheeky kid who's got a lovely big secret.... I just want to play with the dimples (that's a fainting smiley for those who are unsure )
            (gosh, that's pretty dodgy if you read it juuuust right - unintentional too ).

Comment

*takes deep breath...* Okay I think i'm finally ready to go head first into the gutter. And I have this spiffy new sig pic!
              So here goes...
              HI GUTTER GALS!!!!!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
              MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Oops, I left the picture in that last post. Sorry about that.

Send Jack over to punish me.
                Nice try!

Unfortunately for you Jack is smart enough to report such offences to me and let me deal with them... *eg*

Comment

Btw, I just now realized (sorry!) that I didn't see you guys with your t-shirts at Gatecon. When did you wear them?

Comment

Last post!

I have to go to a wedding tomorrow, so in order to not have you guys run away over the 1,000 posts mark I'm going to open thunk thread #6 and close this one down.

Comment

Working...
                    X