This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Titania V V
    Oooooo *waves frantically* Mala! Don't go yet, I'm never here when anyone else is.....usually on my own *except for the other library patrons, who give me such looks~~ you'd think I was doing something strange, fcol *

Now the GutterFairy's here, wonder what I should wish for???
    Titania! I'll be on for a little while... if I don't catch you now, you can always leave a wish for the Gutter Fairy!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
      Titania! I'll be on for a little while... if I don't catch you now, you can always leave a wish for the Gutter Fairy!

Ooooooohhhh! Hey!

I'm here, too. Am I here when Titania and Mala are?
      Or am I in the wrong time zone?

Have some catching up to do. Love your TV Guide from the Shipper
      Thread, Mala. You're so creative, you make me sick! (with envy)

Oz

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
      appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
      full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
      in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        Well thats it....the work day is BLOWN.........

That is what this picture just did to me. all work production has completely stopped you might as well just send me home!!!!
        TAME!!
        HERE COMES ANOTHER ONE!
        WORK STOPPAGE ALERT!!

ok...a trip back to the dark side... oh there are quite a few of us here who LOVE Paradise Lost for a variety of reasons....and I KNOW there are some who will admit that RDA/Jack emoting pain and suffering can turn us into puddles of goo.... Poor, poor, Jack.....

sigpic

Comment

Well thats it....the work day is BLOWN......... can we just say

if I were a drop of water
          I would want to be any drop
          that was on this man
          I would want to be able to slowly run
          from his hairline, through his eyebrow and
          fall off the tip of his eyelash only to land on his cheek
          Just then he would smile and I would roll into the curve of his face
          and settle by his lips and finally with his tongue he would vanquish me.

That is what this picture just did to me. all work production has completely stopped you might as well just send me home!!!!
          *swoons*

Comment

Well thats it....the work day is BLOWN......... can we just say

that was on this man

Tame~~ that was just beautiful, perfect. I bow my head in appreciation for your eloquence. Kudos on your poetic wish, one similar to those I'm sure shared by all gutter gals.
            Titania of the V V

Keeper of the Quantum Mirror
            (I swear, it's in my basement!)

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
              Ooooooohhhh! Hey!

I'm here, too. Am I here when Titania and Mala are?
              Or am I in the wrong time zone?

Have some catching up to do. Love your TV Guide from the Shipper
              Thread, Mala. You're so creative, you make me sick! (with envy)

Oz
              OZ!!!

Oh yeah! and we're all here together! cue the Twilight Zone music...
              Glad you liked the TV Guide entry! It's real! I swear!

Shameless plug for my latest silliness on the Shipper's thread:
              http://hometown.aol.com/tvcdba/myhomepage/TVGShanahans.jpg
              sigpic

Comment

TAME!!
                HERE COMES ANOTHER ONE!
                WORK STOPPAGE ALERT!!

ok...a trip back to the dark side... oh there are quite a few of us here who LOVE Paradise Lost for a variety of reasons....and I KNOW there are some who will admit that RDA/Jack emoting pain and suffering can turn us into puddles of goo.... Poor, poor, Jack.....

Ok now I know that many a Gutter Gal like to sooth Jack battered Brow...

But Mala if you must know ....my heart skips just a few beats and my words stutter to a halt when I see....... My Black Ops Jack
                <Big Freakin Evil Grin>
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Hello ladies, and I do use that term loosely, I am a recovering lurker just outed. My very first post ever---anywhere. I thank you all so very much for the hours of enjoyment your beautiful pictures and lively banter have given me these past few (several, OK! MANY) weeks. I have only one word for this thread: THUNKADELIC!
                  Desperate Thunker

Comment

Another WET!RDA pic from Descent... but from 'behind the scenes'... Someone needs to help dry him off.......:

:beep:

Susan is unavailable due to Wet!RDA picture... leave a message and I'll get back to you when I've cleaned up the keyboard... and the desk... and the floor...

:beep:
                    Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

that was on this man
                      Oh, Tame! I see a new sig for you! That pic
                      http://hometown.aol.com/tvcdba/myhom...BtSDescent.jpg
                      and the words you just posted......mmm mmm good!
                      sigpic

Comment

TAME!!
                        HERE COMES ANOTHER ONE!
                        WORK STOPPAGE ALERT!!

ok...a trip back to the dark side... oh there are quite a few of us here who LOVE Paradise Lost for a variety of reasons....and I KNOW there are some who will admit that RDA/Jack emoting pain and suffering can turn us into puddles of goo.... http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix3/i...izz-drooly.gif Poor, poor, Jack.....

Oh, yeah!! Poor, poor, painfully aware Jack!

Come here, my preciousssssssssss... I can't be as poetic as Tame
                        in your presence, so I will just say, "When I'm done sponging you off,
                        could you show me what you do with your lips and tongue?"

(and I don't mean :-pppppppppppp)

I think he is even more talented than Tame has poetically given him
                        credit for -- bet Jack does more than capture water droplets with
                        those lips!

Oz

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                        appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                        full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                        in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by Titania V V
                          Tame~~ that was just beautiful, perfect. I bow my head in appreciation for your eloquence. Kudos on your poetic wish, one similar to those I'm sure shared by all gutter gals.
                          ::: blushing::: I just rolled that off as I stared at the picture... thank you for saying something so nice. I know I am not a poet in anyway. But I did picture mayself as that drop of water
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Aw, I was just complimenting you on your "oh to be a drop of water"

Which reminded me that there's this Shania Twain song I love, called "Jealous"....everytime I hear it I think, one of those talented people who do videos should make one devoted to Jack based on the song. Your sweet declaration reminded me of it. Some of the lyrics:

"When the rain's on your face
                            I almost can taste
                            Your beauty, your grace
                            I'm jealous of the rain"

Dang, but I can't remember anymore word for word, but there's the sun on his skin, the wind in his hair, the moon in his eyes. And how the singer longs to be each of these to glory in the man she adores.

*SIGHS*

Hmmmmm, I'm thinking.

OK, THAT'S my wish~~ the sun on his skin, the rain on his face *hehehe, or whereever , the wind in his hair. Mayhap the GutterFairy can grant me that? *looks imploringly in Mala's direction*
                            Titania of the V V

Keeper of the Quantum Mirror
                            (I swear, it's in my basement!)

Comment

OZ!!!

Oh yeah! and we're all here together! cue the Twilight Zone music...
                              Glad you liked the TV Guide entry! It's real! I swear!

Shameless plug for my latest silliness on the Shipper's thread:
                              http://hometown.aol.com/tvcdba/myhomepage/TVGShanahans.jpg
                              ROFL that is just the best! ALL HAIL MALA!

Comment

Oh, Tame! I see a new sig for you! That pic
                                http://hometown.aol.com/tvcdba/myhom...BtSDescent.jpg
                                and the words you just posted......mmm mmm good!
                                Now see I never think of that stuff ...LOL now I hve to save everything because you know i won't remeber this after work... heck I am a drooling mess right now as it is... people have come up twice now and I am like Huh???
                                you want me to wha....????

Comment

Working...
                                X