X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kri
    What kind of videos? Are they montages?
    Ya kinda! The 'All I want for Christmas is You' by Maraih Carrey is the best one its a RDA slideshow a bunch of jack and nonjack pics put together. Also her 'Whatta Man' video is a good one also and she snuck in a tiny S/J ship (see I can stay on topic)! But the slideshow one is my favorite it'll make you dance around I had to put the fan on my computer the HOT pics were heating up my comp and it would shut down. hehe actually its just cause its hot out today but it works just the same!
    Last edited by Nikkirose; 21 July 2004, 06:57 PM.

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
    MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
      go here http://www.marimba26.com/JackandSamAlways2.html and enjoy!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Kri

OMG you don't know about Marimba and Caty's video's. They are only the best.
        Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Token
          Ooooh! That's good! And you kept it on topic.

Um........What's your favorite food?
          Okay, gotta keep this on topic..

Okay, so with my group of church friends, mind you, over the past couple of years I have discovered a new love for Blue Jello. This kind comes in little cups and has a bit of a kick to it!!! We use berry bery blue jello, I think we used malibu rum

And I won't tell my friends, except Christy, why I like blue jello the best!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
            OMG you don't know about Marimba and Caty's video's. They are only the best.
            Caty's I have been watching slowly, but I haven't seen Marimba's. She was already gone to Gatecon when I got on this board

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
              go here http://www.marimba26.com/JackandSamAlways2.html and enjoy!

ship sistah
              Thanks muchly! I got it bookmarked now!

I was just on the phone with my mom and she asked who I was typing to so quickly. I told her that I felt duly challenged on a new board, and that I had to be something other than Jaffa Poop by the end of the evening. She already knows I am nuts, so she had a good laugh over that one. My mom not only knows I am nuts, but supports my craziness. She gave my friend Christy and I free miles to get to the Burbank convention

Comment

Here's some equations from the resident shipper math major:

Sam + Pete = see chaos theory
                Sam + Jack = infinite happiness
                Jack + Pete = instantaneous fury, as Jack will kill him.

Shipper calculus: In the xy plane, when you measure Sam's happiness curve over time, the derivative of this curve with respect to time will allow you to find the point at which Sam attains maximum happiness. Set the derivative of Sam's happines curve equal to zero and you will find the critical point at which Sam will reach maximum happiness. Upon inspection, this critical point in time will be when she dumps and marries Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Kri

Okay, so with my group of church friends, mind you, over the past couple of years I have discovered a new love for Blue Jello. This kind comes in little cups and has a bit of a kick to it!!! We use berry bery blue jello, I think we used malibu rum

Ahh!!!!!! Jello shots!!!!!! Gotta love 'em!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater

Shipper calculus: In the xy plane, when you measure Sam's happiness curve over time, the derivative of this curve with respect to time will allow you to find the point at which Sam attains maximum happiness. Set the derivative of Sam's happines curve equal to zero and you will find the critical point at which Sam will reach maximum happiness. Upon inspection, this critical point in time will be when she dumps and marries Jack.
                    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you figure that out all by yourself?

I'm sooooooo impressed!

I knew there was a reason why I didn't take calculus.
                    Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                      They're complete cheapskates........

Nah! It mostly goes as follows....

blah blahblaaaahh blah blah blah
                      The end.

See, not hard to understand at all!
                      BAHAHA! Thank God I chose a grad program that had a non-thesis option. If I had to defend a thesis today, I'd be sure to put in something about nano-technology and how it affected ship-watching in society today.

And I'm a speech pathologist!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri

Ahhh! Who doesn't love jello? Ok, me; but that's another story.

What is your favorite Jack and Sam moment?

Token ~

Comment

Okay, see I lasted less than a week in calculus in college. But if they had layed it out in simple terms like that, I might have had some interest!

Comment

I'm not sure I understand the question, but just so long as the answer involves certain wild monkey activities with Jack....
                            *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                              Ahhh! Who doesn't love jello? Ok, me; but that's another story.

What is your favorite Jack and Sam moment?
                              Moment? Are you smoking some serious crack over there or what? I can't possibly pick just one!

Okay, I'll go with "It's my sidearm, I swear!" *giggle giggle* "No giggling!"

I loooooove that episode the most!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                                Okay, see I lasted less than a week in calculus in college. But if they had layed it out in simple terms like that, I might have had some interest!
                                I think I might have had a better shot at understanding it had I not lasted through three semesters. Still, I'm liking the result.
                                *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Working...
                                X