This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kri
    Well crap, you only have a few more to go! I am not sure I can post 25 more times tonight!!
    Woo hoo! Gratuitous posting! We can do it!

Um, topic, right. I keep losing that. I know I can find one around here somewhere....

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    S
    A
    H
    O
    Y

And, being me, it involved spoilers and wild speculation.

So, something Fifth said stuck out on a rewatch. He said something to the effect that if Sam really wanted that normal life with Pete, she'd have believed it.

She didn't buy it for a second.

So, Amanda said she filmed some sort of sequence like that with RDA. She said it well after the whole permiere stuff should have been in the can. What if Fifth gets ahold of her again and tries a variation on the theme he thinks she might want enough to believe for a little while....

Imagine how much it would shake Sam up if she bought into the vision with Jack, even briefly, when she hadn't bought it with Pete on the first go around....
    *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by N8iveTexan
      White t-shirts using the thermal transfer method of printing would be the most economical. I checked around...we're looking at about $15-$20 (USD)/shirt.
      That sounds like a pretty good price!
      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by J Sockie
        Hey everyone! I'm not totally new here, back when this was on the old forum I used to read the thread a lot, but only posted once or twice. When it switched over to this new thread I seemed to get out of it for a little while (didn't really understand all the new things on the thread....probably got scared...) but now that the season has started back up I really want to get back into this. Maybe even earn membership in the shipper family??

Does anyone have any Sam/Jack spoilers for this next season? I've been trying to read through all the posts, but there's so many, so I'm sure I missed a ton of them, and I apologize if all the spoiler info has already been posted. I was thinkin....

Spoiler Space for Season 8
        I read somewhere that Sam says yes to Pete, but we don't actually know if they get married....well isn't there supposed to be an AU episode this season? Maybe Sam will see herself married to Pete and unhappy, or better yet married to Jack and completely happy...just a thought. Anyone else thinking along these lines? Or am I way off base..

Anyway, classes for me don't start for another month, and even then I have several hours in between each class, leaving plenty of time to keep up with this thread. It's good to be back, and I'm looking forward to jumping into conversation with you guys!
        welcome sockie
        spoilers for season 8, gemini
        i don't think its going to be an AU ep, unfortunately, because we all know how much we love those
        apparently there will be an episode with two carters though.

i wasn't really online for the first half of season 5, were there any S/J spoilers for then? or for previous seasons for that matter?

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
          [size=3][color=purple]Look what I found!

I don't know why I do these things...Sometimes I just can't help myself!
          OMG! Can't breathe. Too funny. LMAO! Must. Get. Oxygen. To. Brain.
          *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
            And the detail is so great! I love the other show descriptions. Too much.

ship sistah
            I know! Her tributes are fantastic! Do you think the people over at the saynotopete site would appreciate this one? Mala, would you care to share?

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
              Since ShipDaddy hasn't been on GW in a tad over a week (or w/his Family in more time that that....)
              Allow me to present.......

MiniOde to ShipDaddy
              (to the tune of “Where oh Where”)

Where oh Where
              has our ShipDaddy gone
              Where oh Where
              Could he be?
              The shiplets need love and
              his guidance too
              we wish he had some time free……

Please come back
              Oh ShipDaddy come back
              We miss you
              Ohhh can’t you see….
              The Family has grown
              from the seeds you’ve sown
              To see you, oh how nice that would be…………

Shimmering Star is now our Shipper Poet!!!
              Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                Woo hoo! Gratuitous posting! We can do it!

Um, topic, right. I keep losing that. I know I can find one around here somewhere....

S
                P
                O
                I
                L
                E
                R
                S
                A
                H
                O
                Y

And, being me, it involved spoilers and wild speculation.

So, something Fifth said stuck out on a rewatch. He said something to the effect that if Sam really wanted that normal life with Pete, she'd have believed it.

She didn't buy it for a second.

So, Amanda said she filmed some sort of sequence like that with RDA. She said it well after the whole permiere stuff should have been in the can. What if Fifth gets ahold of her again and tries a variation on the theme he thinks she might want enough to believe for a little while....

Imagine how much it would shake Sam up if she bought into the vision with Jack, even briefly, when she hadn't bought it with Pete on the first go around....
                Or even if she knew it was false, she let it play out for a while because she was enjoying it so much. I like both scenarios very much! yippee, warm and fuzzy shipping...

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                  Man, THIS thread is a rollercoaster in itself! The ups, the downs....

Hey Sally...I've got something here for you! I hope it makes you feel better!

Look what I found!

I don't know why I do these things...Sometimes I just can't help myself!
                  Mala, that is sooooo funny!!!! And way cool that you can do that!!

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                    to the family! You only need be a shipper to "earn" membership-- no matter what mad_gater tells you. There are no "dues" for beer and pizza! Although, we're working on a shipper tee, if you're interested. Have fun here! And welcome back!

As JM told us, post 721 in S/J Thread (of hell) 8, we can jump to small conclusions but not big ones. We'll see and weather it together.

your ship sistah
                    Oh and don't forget to check your seatbelt on the shipper rollercoaster ride we are gonna be on. Don't worry though, as we will all be there together and we won't let you fall out.
                    Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by N8iveTexan
                      White t-shirts using the thermal transfer method of printing would be the most economical. I checked around...we're looking at about $15-$20 (USD)/shirt.
                      Even a dead poor grad student can afford this!
                      Out of curiosity, does this cover all the shipper cookie colours?? When we had t-shirts made for our grad school program we could only have 4 colours....

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana

Shimmering Star is now our Shipper Poet!!!
                        Yaaay Shimmering Star!
                        I've always wanted to have a poet in the family *sob*

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                          Even a dead poor grad student can afford this!
                          Out of curiosity, does this cover all the shipper cookie colours?? When we had t-shirts made for our grad school program we could only have 4 colours....
                          I was wondering about that too. I figured I would probably be using some fabric paint to enhance the colors if needed.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                            Spoiler Space Season 8

(snip)

Let me find that quote. Ah right, it was in TV Zone. Here we go with the key bit: "Whether they stay together, or even if Pete gets killed, or even if Sam realises the end of the day that he's just not Jack and returns to O'Neill, all avenues will be fully investigated. it won't just be that she sat there pining away, and that's what we felt was most important."

Yup, all avenues will be investigated. They haven't forgotten the ship. They're gonna address it and, the reality of tv is, there's gonna be a twist. Pete's pretty obvious. Having her stay with him, not all that exciting or interesting. A big, emotional realization and change of plan, yea, that's drama. That's a rollercoaster ride.

Gee, where have we heard that term before?

Worried? Nope. This ship's gonna sail.

I think I'm liking the wording in that statement!
                            Ship Nana

Comment

I'm sorry, you're right, I don't think I actually read a confirmation that she said yes. I probably read someone else's post that said something about it, but I know for a fact I never read a confirmation. My fault, I should have explained myself.

Comment

*sigh* Where O where is Marimba?! Hope things went well!!! I just got around to watching her RDA videos(Especially All I Want for XMas video ) and when she comes back online I wanna shower her with thank you's and praises (a girl could get hooked watching those videos over and over and over and.... ahem sorry)
                                Last edited by Nikkirose; 21 July 2004, 06:41 PM.

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                                MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Working...
                                X