This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
    ROFLMAO!!!!!! That has got to be THE BEST SMILEY EVER!!!!!!!

Well it is a PG forum ya know!!! But we are all thinking it aren't we?!
    Ship Nana

Comment

I think number 4 needs your wonderful smiley!!!
      Ok consider it done!!

Jack's List:

1. Sam
      2. Prez to waive regs so Jack can marry Sam
      3. Private Jet to take Jack and Sam to Jack's cabin

Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
        Ok consider it done!!

Jack's List:

1. Sam

Oh yes....I can see it all now!!! Perhaps number 5 should be a breakfast clip, so our minds can make up the rest!!!!!!!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
          Mad Gater!!!! You're in Buffalo, too? Very cool! I'm in the southtowns, East Aurora area. <g>

This is too cool!
          About the only time I get to the southtowns is when I go with my family to Ken Brown's Xmas tree farm to cut our xmas tree. Actually here in Buffalo we seem to have a lot of good Italian places. One of the best is Frank's Sunny Italy near the corner of Delaware and Tacoma. I ordered the ziti and meatballs dish there, and I swaer to God there had to have been a pound of cooked pasta and sauce in the portion they served to me. And I had 2 meatballs that were each as big as one of my fists. So they've got big portions and warm bread. What more could you ask for? I couldn't even finish my portion and that's sayin' somethin' since I'm known to have a rather large appetite. Of course some of that appetite might be due to Kel'dor.

Comment

For 5 or 6 maybe 'Permission to "dispose" of Kinsey!!!!'

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
            MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
              Oh, ok....well, still crap!!! She's still under his command (in more ways than one...hee...sorry...) He's just gonna have to retire to take care of the kids.
              Nahhh. I still say that, for all they've done for the planet, the least the Prez can do is give a special dispensation. <g> After all, he's *already* a shipper.
              - Mary
              SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
              Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
                For 5 or 6 maybe 'Permission to "dispose" of Kinsey!!!!'
                Atlantis spoiler:

Actually 5 or 6 should be Permission to "dispose" of Kinsey by feeding him to the Wraith!!

Maybe they could poison the Wraith that way!!

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                  To me it seemed like there were an awful lot of sparks flying between Sheppard and Teyla.
                  I guess it really is a matter of perspective. I watched only because I wanted to see Jack - I have no intention of watching the show regularly - but I was shocked at the lack of any chemistry whatsoever between *any* of the regular cast. Once the part at the SGC was over, I found it bland, boring and predictable.

Actually, it felt like ST: Voyager, only without Tom & B'Elanna making it bearable. <g>
                  - Mary
                  SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                  Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                    Although I thought that outtake pic for S7's "Ressurection" was kinda funny. I thought it was really gonna be in the show, so I was bitin' my nails throughoout the whole show thinkin' "Please don't kiss him Sam. I know he may be a nice guy, but Jack's your man!! But then that scene where Danny's on the floor and Sam's helping him up came around and they didn't have the kiss in there made me go "Whew! It must've been an outtake!!"

Somebody made a funny wallpaper out of that pic!! Here's the link:

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/chezzasco...yourhands1.jpg
                    that was cute!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

LOL that would be a good idea although they wouldnt get much "food" from him hes already so old not many years left in him to "eat". I like the idea of them getting poisoned from him LOL maybe that will kill them all off and so I wont have to watch them being SOOO overdramatic!! Anyway back on topic... although the next episode doesnt seem to have much S/J interaction maybe just maybe they'll throw us a bone here and give us something.... ANYTHING!!! It will happen (must stay positive)!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                      MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                        Sam/Jack Shipper Thread Family Member

Shipper Bliss...
                        A nice drink
                        a good cookie
                        a happy place
                        & a great Kiss

[i snuck in a happy place. forgot about it the first time around, but I think it's important too-- sistah]

Which Cookies do You Dip?

A shipper cookie a day keeps TPTB away

Cookie Monster

I'm on the Shipper Cookie Diet

Got Ship?

Welcome to Chateau de Sam and Jack
                        Where the beverages are bubbly and the cookies are always warm and chewy
                        Shipper and proud of it!!

ship sistah
                        I agree w/ShipNana... Short, sweet, simple & easy to read on the front. List of Cookies on the back.
                        NOTE: I have taken #1 out. I didn't expect anyone to include it for any consideration. It was a something I came up w/in the wee hours of Sunday a.m. under sleep deprivation & is more of a joke. Not T-Shirt material. Post material, yes. T-Shirt, no.

I do have another offering... (probably equally bad, but... oh well.....)

ShipNana's Cookies
                        Shipper Cookies for every occasion
                        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                        My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                          Nahhh. I still say that, for all they've done for the planet, the least the Prez can do is give a special dispensation. <g> After all, he's *already* a shipper.
                          Or maybe have Thor make him and Sam ambassadors representing "the fifth race." Jack and Sam would have to resign from the Air Force then. Then they could be together all they want. And the, err......energy that Jack and Sam would exude by being together would probably be enough to heat any room!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                            Ok consider it done!!

Jack's List:

1. Sam

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                              A beta reader is someone that you let review your work before posting it. They can help with flow, design, grammer, canon (for fanfics) and any number of things pertaining to writing.

Beta being a term in computers for testing. They are like a test run as well.

Oh, guess pre-computer they were called zine editors, proofreaders or friends. While I love all this fanfic on the internet, I miss sometimes the anticipation of getting an (expensive) zine in the mail, and curling up on the sofa with it and a cuppa. Much more comfortable, but while I understand there still are zines, I'm not going back when so much more available on the net and it's free!!

Comment

Oh yes....I can see it all now!!! Perhaps number 5 should be a breakfast clip, so our minds can make up the rest!!!!!!!!!!!
                                How's this?

Jack's List:

1. Sam

8. Permission to "dispose" of Kinsey by feeding him to the Wraith!!
                                Last edited by Ship Nana; 19 July 2004, 05:08 PM.
                                Ship Nana

Comment

Working...
                                X