This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiwigater
    Well, I generally check out the list of online members on the "front page" of the forum (it lists members online and the # of guests ie lurkers - YES, WE SEE YOU!! Sign up and come chat already!!), , and lately I've been adding lots of people to my buddy list, which shows you who's online too.
    Yes. We see you because of our Asgard cloaked ship detector!!

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
      so, does this mean you guys are an item?
      Nope! Just lettin' everybody know how I'd go about relationships. After saying all that, you should know I don't go about relationships the way does. Sure I'll worry, but I'll just trust in God to bring her back to me safe and sound, and not stalk her to make sure she's safe.

Comment

Here's what I've got so far for the front of the ship shirt:

Shipper Cookies
        Prescribed by Ship Practitioners Everywhere
        Eat at least 2 every 60 seconds, as needed, remembering to chew slowly.
        Not to exceed 10 in one hour. Must be taken with nice beverage of your choice.

Warning: to exceed prescribed amounts may result in serious electrical dysfunction of brain and may even lead to bodily impairment. Consumption of certain cookies may result in uncontrollable urges which may cause consumer involvement in intense physical situations. The effects of certain cookie combinations have not yet been determined at this time.

Sam/Jack Shipper Thread Family Member

Shipper Bliss...
        A nice drink
        a good cookie
        a happy place
        & a great Kiss

[i snuck in a happy place. forgot about it the first time around, but I think it's important too-- sistah]

Which Cookies do You Dip?

A shipper cookie a day keeps TPTB away

Cookie Monster

I'm on the Shipper Cookie Diet

Got Ship?

Welcome to Chateau de Sam and Jack
        Where the beverages are bubbly and the cookies are always warm and chewy
        Shipper and proud of it!!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Hey! Why is there a "For Sale" sign on my bags?!! Did you think I wasn't coming back? Well, you can't get rid of me that easily! I would have been on last night, but the forum is being "hinky".

Hello, my lovely, happy Shipper Family!! I'm glad to see the move went smoothly! THREAD X!!! YEA!!!!!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
            Nope! Just lettin' everybody know how I'd go about relationships. After saying all that, you should know I don't go about relationships the way does. Sure I'll worry, but I'll just trust in God to bring her back to me safe and sound, and not stalk her to make sure she's safe.
            that was never in doubt...you're a gentleman madgater (so are you Kel'dor...stop snorting Kel'sha). Keep us updated on this girl! or I'll come after you with my hand device

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
            ~Imzadi
            describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
            Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

I like #'s 2, 3, 7, and 8 best...10's good too...

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
              ~Imzadi
              describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
              Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                Here's what I've got so far for the front of the ship shirt:

Shipper Cookies
                Prescribed by Ship Practitioners Everywhere
                Eat at least 2 every 60 seconds, as needed, remembering to chew slowly.
                Not to exceed 10 in one hour. Must be taken with nice beverage of your choice.

Warning: to exceed prescribed amounts may result in serious electrical dysfunction of brain and may even lead to bodily impairment. Consumption of certain cookies may result in uncontrollable urges which may cause consumer involvement in intense physical situations. The effects of certain cookie combinations have not yet been determined at this time.

Sam/Jack Shipper Thread Family Member

Shipper Bliss...
                A nice drink
                a good cookie
                a happy place
                & a great Kiss

[i snuck in a happy place. forgot about it the first time around, but I think it's important too-- sistah]

Which Cookies do You Dip?

A shipper cookie a day keeps TPTB away

Cookie Monster

I'm on the Shipper Cookie Diet

Got Ship?

Welcome to Chateau de Sam and Jack

Where the beverages are bubbly and the cookies are always warm and chewy

Shipper and proud of it!!

ship sistah
                How about adding this somewhere (maybe on back):

Baked fresh daily at the SoCal Shipper Commune

I like 3 & 10. Are we talking over the right chest area or centered on the front?

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token

I like 3 & 10. Are we talking over the right chest area or centered on the front?
                  I'm with Token on this! I'm not so keen of a huge amount of writing on the front, just something short and funny.
                  BTW, just had my early afternoon excitement, fire alarm went off while I was eating my lunch. Had to shut everything and trapse downstairs, stand outside in the hot summer sun (luckily its only mid-80s out today ), then come back in. Ho-hum. Last time this happened someone had had a wee accident with a bag of microwave popcorn and the timer (stunk out the whole building for hours!).
                  Still, I'd be severely annoyed if the building burnt down and took all my work with it (most stuff is backed up in multiple places - but there's always stuff you can't replace!).

Comment

Originally posted by estelle
                    Same here, but I have given up on ever being able to follow this thread. I'm just glad I still have enough time to read all posts on the S/J list .. but here it's impossible.

Estelle
                    Happy Birthday, Estelle!!
                    The good thing about this thread is you don't have to keep up just jump in when you can!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token

I'm thinking the front message has to be centered. Can't see your sig, btw.

ship sistah

Comment

ship sistah
                        ROFLMAO!!! How long has your sig been flashing "who's your Daddy??!" Only just noticed....

Comment

ship sistah
                          Well, I'm visiting my mom, and I'm having problems staying on the forum. However, I see my sig so "Who knows". I'm the only one that counts, right?

I love your new sig! Oh Yeah, Baby!!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                            ROFLMAO!!! How long has your sig been flashing "who's your Daddy??!" Only just noticed....
                            I just changed it! Glad it gave you a tickle.

Token, I was wrong. I restarted my computer and i see your sig now. It was my own dang computer acting up again.

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by CkiCki
                              Thanks for the recommendation Tame! Awesome work there MeiMei, do you have more somewhere? And please, hurry with the sequel! And to all shipper fan fic writers out there, if someone needs a beta reader, I would be glad to assist! I love s/j fan fic. Well, just a thought......
                              Keep writing MeiMei!

Just what is a beta reader? That term wasn't around when I was into SW, at far as I knew, anyway.

Comment

I just changed it! Glad it gave you a tickle.

Token, I was wrong. I restarted my computer and i see your sig now. It was my own dang computer acting up again.

ship sistah
                                No problem. I wouldn't want to deprive you of your ship pictures.

Token ~

Comment

Working...
                                X