This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meimei
    If I'd known you were looking, I have the book!

Hmmmm.... there be Trekkers lurking here...
    I'm buying the book when I get home...sacme and stargate barbie found me the quotes (I have the one in my sig written down, but its at home). It's so Sam and Jack...I love that quote! And yup, I'm a trekkie too...not as hardcore as I am a gater though

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
    ~Imzadi
    describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
    Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      Hi...
      I recommend any of RuralStar's just read the summaries to see if any fall within your reading tastes and of course
      http://www.geocities.com/ruralstar1970/
      Mei Mei has a new one that is INCREDIBLE!!!!!!
      http://www.sg1-heliopolis.com/helio2...thethings.html
      Thanks for the recommendation Tame! Awesome work there MeiMei, do you have more somewhere? And please, hurry with the sequel! And to all shipper fan fic writers out there, if someone needs a beta reader, I would be glad to assist! I love s/j fan fic. Well, just a thought......
      Keep writing MeiMei!
      Teenager Wisdom: "There's no such thing as original thought anymore. We're all just regurgitating the same old ideas over and over again, melting them down into a giant melting pot of mediocrity." -Andy Spencer, CITIZEN JOE
      CkiCki

Comment

It is there! It is there! I put the TBFTGOG DVD on the computer and listened with headphones. Very faint, hard to separate from background noise. But it is there! He said "I love you"!

Now if I can make the ringing in my ears stop....
        I discovered that a few months ago and made the shipper family go crazy (and nearly deaf) trying to listen...so, family: Jack says "I love you" to Sam in TBFTGOG!!!!! Makes a shipper veeeerrrryyy happy...its why I like TBFTGOG more than POV, especially since the kiss bugged me a bit.

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
        ~Imzadi

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
          Apparently I keep an eye on numbers , but I notice that tonight GW reached its 2000 th member!
          Yaaaay Gateworld

I swear, yesterday I couln't access GW for a couple of hours, and I felt totally bereft cos I couldn't get to my Ship Family!

hmmmm, those indigo cookies sure are popular!

On a completely different note, has anyone else noticed how much time Joe Mallozzi seemed to be spending in the forums in the last week or so?? *kiwigater waves cheery hello to Joe - lovely to see you, de-lurk more often!! * Guess TPTB wanted to see how their new baby went over
          how do you know he's around? I haven't been able to figure that out...

~Imzadi

Comment

Ain't that the truth!! LOL!

Have to try to keep them down to an R rating. GW doesn't post NC17. The one Tame is working on may have to be toned down a bit...

I think I got carried away! Wishful thinking?

I will wait for Tame's opinion...
            you could post to samandjack.net...and link that version here...I don't mind NC-17 (Kel'sha is laughing at me cause she knows I like NC17's if they're done well...like yours MeiMei!)

like Goneshippin, I'd like the original version even if you don't post it <g> thanks!

~Imzadi

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
              how do you know he's around? I haven't been able to figure that out...
              Well, I generally check out the list of online members on the "front page" of the forum (it lists members online and the # of guests ie lurkers - YES, WE SEE YOU!! Sign up and come chat already!!), , and lately I've been adding lots of people to my buddy list, which shows you who's online too.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                She's fine. Although I'd never sleep with her unless we were married. Yep! I'm one of those. A virgin!! OK!! OK!! Enough with the snickering!! I'm actually serious about that. I think that baby-making is a wonderful gift made sweeter by waiting for marriage. It shouldn't be wasted on someone who may leave you later. Marriage shows that for better or worse, husband and wife are in for the long haul. Once they've married, which will establish that they will be there for each other, only then should they share their bodies in intimacy. I'm not trying to force my ways on you guys or nothin' just lettin' ya know where I stand regarding the whole relationship thing.
                so, does this mean you guys are an item?

~Imzadi

Comment

Howdy folks

This thread goes so fast. Last time I checked you were only on page five!

I'd just like to say hi. I've posted before, but I'm still a shipper family newbie!

My ship petition's getting sent on Wednesday to TPTB. I have 94 names!!!

I think i'll just have a couple of shipper cookies and pull up a chair!
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                    Howdy folks

This thread goes so fast. Last time I checked you were only on page five!

I'd just like to say hi. I've posted before, but I'm still a shipper family newbie!

My ship petition's getting sent on Wednesday to TPTB. I have 94 names!!!

I think i'll just have a couple of shipper cookies and pull up a chair!
                    Hi back at ya SueKay!!

Help yourself to a Shipper Cookie. *passes plate to SueKay*
                    Ship Nana

Comment

Thankyou ship nana!
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                        Congrats!!!! Though you don't need that to feel special. You already are special to this family. You're one of a kind.

((((((((((((((((((((((((ShipSistah)))))))))))))))))))))))
                        Awwwww!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                          LOL.....If we had a few of you Scrubbed up pics and Mei Mei's stories......whew... I would think they would have to install cold showers in the Shipper thread ....That is how good BOTH of you are at your chosen offerings to the Star Gate Fandom

If you are clamoring for some good fanfic while you are waiting I recommend RuralStar - She is fantastic!! and we have a few other good ones right here on our thread!! let me give a few links
                          http://www.geocities.com/ruralstar1970/

Our very own Ship Sistah has some wonderful work
                          http://www.marimba26.com/JackandSamAlways

Mad_Gater is there as well
                          so while you are waiting take a looksy
                          Thanks for the plug! I have got to get back and finish "Baby Steps," my version of what should have happened after New Order2. So read, "To Jaffa Weddings!" first y'all.

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by SNY
                            Thank you getcarter and sally!! ^^

It's a vid dedicated to all the shippers! so C'mon! we know we are going to win!!

SNY
                            I downloaded your vid, can't wait to see it. Thanks for dedicating it to all of us long-suffering shippers. We take kindness wherever we can! Isn't there a line like that in Gone With The Wind? We depend on the kindness of strangers. Although, you're family now.

totally OT: I lived in Madrid years and years ago when I studied abroad. My Metro stop was Palos de la Frontera. I will never get the female voice recording of my subway stop out of my head-- ever, ever, ever.

ship sistah
                            Last edited by sacme; 19 July 2004, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CkiCki
                              Hey Shipper Family! Long Time no Read! Wow, I am definitely impressed. When I last logged on we were half way through thread 8, and now well into our way on thread 10? You guys are amazing. I'm afraid I don't have time to read all the previous posts, I'm sure they were wonderful, but I'll try to keep up with this one! Oh, BTW, I'm glad you came up with those Indigo Shipper Cookies, Ship Nana, they seem to have helped A LOT. Later, all!
                              XOXO
                              -Amanda
                              (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Amanda))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                                LMAO! Send me the dry cleaning bill, I'll get those bootprints off!
                                It was cheaper to go to my room and triple zat those clothes and change into new ones rather than take the time and money to go to a dry cleaner!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X