Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't come on for two days... and like you're at thread 10 already.... FCOL!!!!

Comment

To All Anti-Pete/Sam shippers:

Anti-Pete/Sam video

VIDEO 53 "That don't impress me much" (Shania twain) with new order spoilers

It's funny ... Enjoy

Click on my sig to access my website

Thank you Mala for the potatoe head pics ..

Caty
      Last edited by Catysg1; 19 July 2004, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        Just for clarification....I *don't* take anything out And THANK GOODNESS for Helio 2 I will just let you all think on that
        Hey Tame, there's this one too.

http://sjnc17.stargate-brats.net/

Enjoy!!

waterfall

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
          I need some suggestions, please . . .

. . . my need for JT/S&J (JackTorture and Samandjack) fic is at an all time high, given what's *not* going on on the air.

Can anybody recommend a fic where Jack gets hurt or sick that also includes S/J romance?

Recommendations? Please??
          um...this is actually kind of REALLY dark, definitely not my usual cup of tea...but like a car crash, (where you can't look away), I kept reading. I'm still computer illiterate, so here are directions instead of a link..
          go to sg1-awards.com -- the fanfic site, go to 2004 nominations, go to ship nominations, scroll down and click on the author Celeste. This is exactly what you are looking for...me, I prefer less torture and more angsty ship, only a little pain (you know, leg wounds or something) and certainly more humor, but her stories are well written, if you like that intense type of plot.

Di

ps, if someone wants to pm me and tell me how to post a link, I'd appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
            I don't come on for two days... and like you're at thread 10 already.... FCOL!!!!
            Same here, but I have given up on ever being able to follow this thread. I'm just glad I still have enough time to read all posts on the S/J list .. but here it's impossible.

Estelle
            Abu: This is a woman?
            O'Neill: Oh, yeah.

Carter: Err. Colonel?
            O'Neill: It's my side arm, I swear.

Jack: I don't get it. I mean, how can she make kids without a... man friend?
            Malek: The Queen is able to reproduce asexually.
            Jack: Is that why you guys took hosts?

Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
            Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
            Jack: No I *like* it.

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
              Hey, I didn't even notice when I made it over 500! Very cool. Now I've got to go see what new stuff is on offer for me in my new position. *feeling special*

ship sistah
              Congratulations Ship Sistah on your promotion!!
              Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                To All Anti-Pete/Sam shippers:

Anti-Pete/Sam video

VIDEO 53 "That don't impress me much" (Shania twain) with new order spoilers

It's funny ... Enjoy

Click on my sig to access my website

Thank you Mala for the potatoe head pics ..

Caty
                I watched this vid with my morning coffee!!! There should be a warning though to watch out for snorting your coffee when you laugh during this vid.

However, just what I needed first thing in the morning to remind me how much I dislike .

Well done Ship Diva and thanks for the coffee laughs!!!!
                Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                  I watched this vid with my morning coffee!!! There should be a warning though to watch out for snorting your coffee when you laugh during this vid.

However, just what I needed first thing in the morning to remind me how much I dislike .

Well done Ship Diva and thanks for the coffee laughs!!!!

Thank you ShipNana ...shame ..there should be a musical big bang at the end ...but it did'nt want to be produced ....don't know why !!!!...tried to reproduce it again ...but same ..no bang ...

Never mind ....it's a great laugh ...Glad you enjoyed it ..I enjoyed making it too

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                    Thank you ShipNana ...shame ..there should be a musical big bang at the end ...but it did'nt want to be produced ....don't know why !!!!...tried to reproduce it again ...but same ..no bang ...

Never mind ....it's a great laugh ...Glad you enjoyed it ..I enjoyed making it too

Caty
                    I really would like to be a fly on the wall when AT watches your vids. Would give anything to see her expressions!!!!

I'm sure she will like them but it would be nice to know her reactions and feelings toward what she sees on them.
                    Ship Nana

Comment

I guess there was no news from Marimba last night either. I got kicked off the web and couldn't get back on last night!
                      Ship Nana

Comment

Hey Shipper Family! Long Time no Read! Wow, I am definitely impressed. When I last logged on we were half way through thread 8, and now well into our way on thread 10? You guys are amazing. I'm afraid I don't have time to read all the previous posts, I'm sure they were wonderful, but I'll try to keep up with this one! Oh, BTW, I'm glad you came up with those Indigo Shipper Cookies, Ship Nana, they seem to have helped A LOT. Later, all!
                        XOXO
                        -Amanda
                        Teenager Wisdom: "There's no such thing as original thought anymore. We're all just regurgitating the same old ideas over and over again, melting them down into a giant melting pot of mediocrity." -Andy Spencer, CITIZEN JOE
                        CkiCki

Comment

Originally posted by CkiCki
                          Hey Shipper Family! Long Time no Read! Wow, I am definitely impressed. When I last logged on we were half way through thread 8, and now well into our way on thread 10? You guys are amazing. I'm afraid I don't have time to read all the previous posts, I'm sure they were wonderful, but I'll try to keep up with this one! Oh, BTW, I'm glad you came up with those Indigo Shipper Cookies, Ship Nana, they seem to have helped A LOT. Later, all!
                          XOXO
                          -Amanda
                          Welcome back Amanda!!! Yeah we are very prolific here. See ya later gal!
                          Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                            I really would like to be a fly on the wall when AT watches your vids. Would give anything to see her expressions!!!!

I'm sure she will like them but it would be nice to know her reactions and feelings toward what she sees on them.

Me too

Well may be one day ..we'll know if she really watched them

I'll try to find another version of the shania twain song to get the big bang ..

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                              Kri!! Buc252!! I'm sorry!! It's just hard keeping track of all the new shippers!!

ALL NEW SHIPPERS PLEASE COME SEE ME FOR YOUR OFFICIAL SHIPPER FAMILY MEDALLION!!!! ON BEHALF OF THE SHIPPER FAMILY I WELCOME ALL NEW SHIPPERS TO THE FAMILY!!!!

*feels the floor starting to rumble*

What's that? CRAP!!!! NEWBIE STAMPEDE!!!!

*door to the banquet room flies open as the many newbies start pouring in, running mg/Kel'dor over*

*mg/Kel'dor gets up shaking the stars from his vision and wearing some nice bootprints courtesy of the newbies*

Geez Louise!! If I'd known there were this many newbies I'd've ordered them to come in 5 at a time!!
                              LMAO! Send me the dry cleaning bill, I'll get those bootprints off!

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                                LtLisa you found the Imzadi quote! Good for you! Beautiful.

ship sistah
                                stargate barbie found that one, you found me the other <g> I love it! its so Sam and Jack...

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                                ~Imzadi
                                describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                                Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Working...
                                X