This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1
    didn't you read about that special operation Thor had, that's why Sam bought him that yellow speedo
    I'm sorry. I just don't see the relationship working as it's got some risks involved. Thor is rather frail, and when Sam is....
    Spoiler:
    enjoying his flaming p90 of Luv, she might be so overcome that she accidentally injures him.

Hammond is a little sturdier.
    sigpic

Selmak.Org ~ A website dedicated to a Snarky Symbiote & Her Boy Toys.
    Sel's Memorial to Don Davis.

Comment

This is especially for you, qksilver99

scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by qksilver99
        Sam's secret relationship all this time is not Thor or an Asguard.

It's George Hammond.

Before everyone starts dinging points from me, which I really don't have. Let's look.

Sam has an Electra Complex due to unresolved issues with her father. (Come on you S/J shippers, you can admit it... it won't hurt )

Jack is a slightly younger version of Jake, just with hair. The snarky comments, the only real difference is their facial scar. One's located in the eyebrow and the other one's over the eyebrow.

Everyone knows they do things bigger and better in Texas, and Thor doesn't really have the parts to...err... satisfy... Sam's needs.

Why George?

He's her dad's age.

He's familiar with Jake's mouth.

His wife obviously trained him well as his kids let him babysit his grandkids.

And you all thought he was with Janet. It's Samantha!

Think about it, you know I'm right!

are you serious?

she thinks of his as a father

If she is having a relationship with someone, it's either jack o'neill (squeeeee!!!!) or that NID guy from season 6 (Agent Barrett, I think his name is)
        But I'm hoping it Jack
        Thank you Jenova Synthesis

Thank you to homever I borrowed this from

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
          This is especially for you, qksilver99

Oh thank you! It's beautiful. May I post it on my website? With multiple credits and kudos your way?

Pwetty pwease?

Helena
          sigpic

Comment

Re: George Hammond and Sam

Originally posted by keshya
            are you serious?

she thinks of his as a father

If she is having a relationship with someone, it's either jack o'neill (squeeeee!!!!) or that NID guy from season 6 (Agent Barrett, I think his name is)
            But I'm hoping it Jack
            Yes, I'm serious, and for the reasons I mentioned. Jack is too Jake for it to be a healthy relationship for Sam. In my opinion, Sam/Jack is just too Electra Complexish for me. If she has to go for a Daddy Figure, it should be George. As he's level-headed, dependable and non-snarky. Sam's been dealing with snarky love ones for all her life, she needs someone who can be loving, supporting and most importantly unsnarky.

Helena

who knows and accepts the fact that's she's in a very small minority with George/Sam idea but hey, that's ok. She likes Sam/Thor also. But not the speedo, as Thor's confident enough to go au natural. (sp?) as he was Mr. Asguard 2005
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by qksilver99
              Oh thank you! It's beautiful. May I post it on my website?
              Sure! I'd be honoured
              scarimor

Comment

Working...
              X