This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargate barbie
    hey! thats a great idea. patent pending!
    Um what shoe size does Thor take
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
      Um what shoe size does Thor take
      very large for an asgard. another reason sam prefers him to professor tiny feet (kvasir)

Comment

She's doin the new girl:

scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
          She's doin the new girl:

No way she would never give up Thor for Vala, she just isn't smart enough for Sam.
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by ranchan2
            It's gotta be Jack. There's no one else it could be.
            Cool thread! I reackon it's gotta be Jack but how cool would it be if it was Baal! There is no way Sam would go with Thor or McKay. Now Teal'c could be a possibilty! What about Siler or Lt Simmons?? Definately NOT Vala!! No - I definately think it's Jack - they're meant to be together!
            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

It's Kvasir. All arguments and evidence to the contrary. This is a love that transcends mere mortal logic.
              I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
                Cool thread! I reackon it's gotta be Jack but how cool would it be if it was Baal! There is no way Sam would go with Thor or McKay. Now Teal'c could be a possibilty! What about Siler or Lt Simmons?? Definately NOT Vala!! No - I definately think it's Jack - they're meant to be together!
                I think it's Jack, but it would be funny to see people's reactions (Jack's in particular) if it was Ba'al.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Well, Ba'al is the only one who is any competition to the true love of her life.

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Comment

I'm starting to see the attraction of this pairing...
                    scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
                      I'm starting to see the attraction of this pairing...
                      Oh yeahh...now that's gotta be cool. Sam & Baal siiting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G
                      Poor Jack. No...really...I hope it's definately Jack. It's gotta be Jack.
                      God, now I can't the images of Sam & Baal outa my head...Argh!
                      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
                        God, now I can't the images of Sam & Baal outa my head...Argh!

This is a dangerous thread.

Comment

Sam's secret relationship all this time is not Thor or an Asguard.

It's George Hammond.

Before everyone starts dinging points from me, which I really don't have. Let's look.

Sam has an Electra Complex due to unresolved issues with her father. (Come on you S/J shippers, you can admit it... it won't hurt )

Jack is a slightly younger version of Jake, just with hair. The snarky comments, the only real difference is their facial scar. One's located in the eyebrow and the other one's over the eyebrow.

Everyone knows they do things bigger and better in Texas, and Thor doesn't really have the parts to...err... satisfy... Sam's needs.

Why George?

He's her dad's age.

He's familiar with Jake's mouth.

His wife obviously trained him well as his kids let him babysit his grandkids.

And you all thought he was with Janet. It's Samantha!

Think about it, you know I'm right!

sigpic

Selmak.Org ~ A website dedicated to a Snarky Symbiote & Her Boy Toys.
                          Sel's Memorial to Don Davis.

Comment

Oh, nobody should take points away for what's said here. I mean, I'm willing to overlook everyone not seeing the true love of Sam's life.

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347
                              Oh, nobody should take points away for what's said here. I mean, I'm willing to overlook everyone not seeing the true love of Sam's life.
                              Well, I always joke about the losing of points, due to the high Squick Factor in any George/Sam pairing discussions. Pretty much the problem is she has so much chemistry I could see her with just about anyone.

Except Landry.

Helena
                              sigpic

Selmak.Org ~ A website dedicated to a Snarky Symbiote & Her Boy Toys.
                              Sel's Memorial to Don Davis.

Comment

Originally posted by qksilver99
                                Sam's secret relationship all this time is not Thor or an Asguard.

It's George Hammond.

Before everyone starts dinging points from me, which I really don't have. Let's look.

Sam has an Electra Complex due to unresolved issues with her father. (Come on you S/J shippers, you can admit it... it won't hurt )

Jack is a slightly younger version of Jake, just with hair. The snarky comments, the only real difference is their facial scar. One's located in the eyebrow and the other one's over the eyebrow.

Everyone knows they do things bigger and better in Texas, and Thor doesn't really have the parts to...err... satisfy... Sam's needs.

Why George?

He's her dad's age.

He's familiar with Jake's mouth.

His wife obviously trained him well as his kids let him babysit his grandkids.

And you all thought he was with Janet. It's Samantha!

Think about it, you know I'm right!

didn't you read about that special operation Thor had, that's why Sam bought him that yellow speedo
                                Spoiler:
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X