Wow, didnt expect that ... I'm Jonas! Hmmm
    Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

I'm Sam......who else?
      On fighting:
      Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
      Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

OK... So I took the test again. Because it creeped me out beyond words that I was Thor. And, ya know, I fit a lot of the options there, so...

It turns out that I'm more like...

... which is still kinda off, but I'll gladly take these results over the first ones. Is this allowed? Or are do-overs forbidden?

Comment

I make people laugh but not quite as much as Jack O'Neill makes me laugh!
          "Only puny secrets need protection. Big discoveries are protected by public incredulity." (Marshall McCluhan)

Comment

There's nothing wrong with Thor's personality. I think it's a very good personality. Just be glad you didn't get the one I'm about to post. Either nobody got this one or everyone who did decided to retake the quiz.

I've noticed that nobody has gotten Hammond or Teal'c or Bra'tac or Jacob yet as their personlity either.

Comment

That was fun! Ah...yes......"Born For Greatness"

I can totally relate to that.
              Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

I keep getting errors Don't know why.
                Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                Caboose: They could be worse?
                Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

That was fun! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by Central Gal
                    There's nothing wrong with Thor's personality. I think it's a very good personality. Just be glad you didn't get the one I'm about to post. Either nobody got this one or everyone who did decided to retake the quiz.

I've noticed that nobody has gotten Hammond or Teal'c or Bra'tac or Jacob yet as their personlity either.
                    You've got a diabolical character!!!

OK, so ten greenies for whoever gets Teal'c, because I'm kinda bummed that no one's gotten him yet.

Comment

Cool, I'm Jonas !
                      Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Guys, I'm so sorry! I told those of you who got an error message that you tied on answers. I was totally wrong about that. I discovered this when I put in all the answers for a specific character and got an error message. So upon further investigation I realized that I had bad coding so that three of the characters would not show and you'd receive and error message instead.

Those have now been fixed and so I would ask those of you who got an error message to retake the quiz with your original answers, you should now find that you're one of the three characters who wouldn't show before, due to bad coding.

Comment

Groovy quiz, Central Gal!

Alright, the first time I took the test, I got Teal'c, and that didn't really make sense to me, because I know I'm not very much like him (not that he isn't way cool), so I went back, and realised I misread a couple of the questions, I took the test again and got Daniel, which makes a lot more sense. I've taken Four Stargate personality tests now (including this one) and every one says I'm the most like Daniel, but then, I don't actually need a quiz to tell me that.

Comment

I've got Hammond...seems like I'm, the first one here

Comment

Ooh, I'm Hammond too now. I like that!
                              SQUEE like no one's listening.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X