X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gator101
    I have no idea what Danny's DOB is!!!
    Check the post I made before this one, dear.

Comment

In the latest interview with micheal shanks (see main news page) he said that he was 25 when he started with stargate which makes him 35 now. I doubt he would play him older, if anything i would have thought it be younger especially in season 1.

Live for today, for one day there will not be a tomorrow

Help me get to film school

One Year, £8000 to raise. Just what will i do to raise it?

Comment

Originally posted by I love Daniel!
        Daniel turns 41 on July 8th of this year.
        yup he does but he does sooooo not look like that. i can't believe he was 30 when he joined the stargate-program. he looks so young back then!

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
          Incase she took offense and sporked us?
          I doubt she would've. But I do take your point.

Comment

Originally posted by Gator101
            Ok i looked this up for a fic of mine.....

Jack's DOB is 20th Oct 1952 (Fragile Balance)

Sam's DOB is 29th Dec 1968 (Entity)

Teal'c is going to be 102 in Season Four

I have no idea what Danny's DOB is!!!

Gator101
            I think Gator101 got it correct for the birthdays. However, it doesn't appear as if anyone on the show really keeps track about when the characters were born because the information for nearly all of them is inconsistent.

In Brief Candle, Jack states that he is 40 years old which would have made him born in 1957. However, in Entity his ID shows that he was born on Oct 20th, 1952 and the date is repeated in Fragile Balance. RDA however was born on January 23rd, 1950.

In FIAD Daniel said his birthday was July 8th and according to the episode 1969, Daniel was 4 1/2 yrs old in 1969. However, that really doesn't make much sense seeing as the date SG-1 arrived in their past was August 4th which would have meant Daniel had just turned four a month earlier if his birthday is actually July 8th. I will however assume he was still born in 1965, which would make him 41. Michael was born on December 15th, 1970.

In season 4's, The Light, Teal'c told Loren that he was 101 days old and that he would be turning 102 in 47 days. The Light aired on Jan 26th, 2001, so if we assume SG1 time corresponds with the airing date of the episode Teal's birthday would be March 14th. Chris was born on October 13th, 1967.

According to Entity, Sam's birthday is December 29th, 1968 which would make her 37 years old; however, in Ascension Orlin gave Sam an emerald saying that he believed it to be her birthstone. Sam didn't actually agree with him, so we do not know for sure if this is correct or not, but emerald is the birthstone of May not December so her actual birthday is up in the air. Amanda was born August 28th,1965.

As for Mitchell, I would assume he's around 40 years old, but we really don't have much information to determine his exact age. Ben is 43, born on December 11th, 1962.

Actors birthdays may be incorrect as I've only used the information on IMDB.com and other fan websites.
            Last edited by ForeverSg1; 07 February 2006, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Thanks for all the birthday info. ForeverSG1.
              On fighting:
              Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
              Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Working...
              X