Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sam/Jack Ship Celebration (where optimism reigns)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Self promote away, as long as it has to do with Sam and Jack.

That sort of stuff is why I became a fan fic reader.

Comment

Full speed ahead!!! The Sam and Jack Ship is heading to port in Season 10!!!
      sigpic

Comment

I am so happy about season 10 and all the wonderful fanfictions that are going to come out of it, that I decided to create my own mini episode - see my signature,

Comment

again

I think no need my stupid comment
          sigpic

Comment

DID YOU SEE IT!!! HE IS COMING BACK, HE IS COMING BACK!!! I CAN´T WAIT!!! DID YOU READ ON GATEWORLDS HOME PAGE!!!!! AAAA..... I CAN´T WAIT!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSS..... AAAAAAAAA.... I THINK I "LOST IT"!!!
            SAM

Comment

I Thought I Only Imagined This!!! Ha, I Didn´t!!! Hey, He Is Coming Back!!! Yessssss!!!!!
              SAM

Comment

hey new here...omg I so love this thread already....the love of S/J the way it should be...coming to an sg-1 season 10 near you yayay

sig by chlex

Comment

Sigh...this thread is kind quiet.

Come on guys!!! I thought the celebration will continue forever and ever...or at least until we see Jack again.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NG.1
                      Sigh...this thread is kind quiet.

Come on guys!!! I thought the celebration will continue forever and ever...or at least until we see Jack again.
                      ::celebrates::

::runs off to make cake::
                      sigpic
                      "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                      Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

bmp for fun

sigpic

Comment

Hey all I don't think I've posted here before. If you were at the Vancouver Con, or read the report of Amanda's Q&A, you know that someone asked if there is anything for Jack and Sam shippers to look forward to (and the answer ). I was the person who asked that question. I actually asked for a friend, but I was curious too. Anyway, about season 10
                          Spoiler:
                          I am really looking forward to seeing Jack again and I can't wait to see what TPTB have planned for him and Sam. The best they could do is confirm that they are together. I would like to see a wedding or a real kiss (one that neither of them forget), but I don't know if that's too much to hope for. Whatever the case though, Amanda said there was something to look forward to, and I'm very glad about that!
                          Paul/Carson, Rachel/Teyla, David/Eli Supporter!!
                          Proud Samandan. Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

But no afraid Sam , Jack is back

sigpic

Comment

bmp for better feeling

sigpic

Comment

EasterShip Is Here!
                                sigpic
                                "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                                Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Working...
                                X