Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season One Daniel wouldn't have said no, though. I quote from Broca Divide.... "A woman on every planet"
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
      *proudly weilds banner*

Scam's a sham! Don't fall for this ham! Let him ship with Lam!

Got to say that would be akward in real life because MS, is married to the women who plays lam, the full name escapes me at the moment. Though I would have to say that it looks like they are going for that relationship, and then danny boy has valla which is full of sexual tension, and that would be akward too.
      Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
        Season One Daniel wouldn't have said no, though. I quote from Broca Divide.... "A woman on every planet"
        Season one Daniel most certainly would have said no as he was married. The A woman on every planet was Jack making fun of him. I am suprised they actually let season 9 Daniel say no as he appears to be less inclined to follow those pesky moral things.
        Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by captainpash
          Got to say that would be akward in real life because MS, is married to the women who plays lam, the full name escapes me at the moment. Though I would have to say that it looks like they are going for that relationship, and then danny boy has valla which is full of sexual tension, and that would be akward too.
          It's Lexa Doig.

And I'm sure that both of them, as experienced actors, are totally comfortable with the idea of TPTB exploring romance. It is a part of the job, after all.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
            Season one Daniel most certainly would have said no as he was married. The A woman on every planet was Jack making fun of him. I am suprised they actually let season 9 Daniel say no as he appears to be less inclined to follow those pesky moral things.
            Having said that, he did go off with a woman practically the week after his wife died, though.

But we're straying off topic. This is a discussion for S.T.A.K.S

Comment

Seems like awkwardness runs amok through the SGC at the moment.
              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

It's Lexa Doig.

And I'm sure that both of them, as experienced actors, are totally comfortable with the idea of TPTB exploring romance. It is a part of the job, after all.
                Yes, but it would we akward to watch if they had a scene where they were both on set during the romance. "Take 160, Micheal cut it with the face."

Comment

Having said that, he did go off with a woman practically the week after his wife died, though.

But we're straying off topic. This is a discussion for S.T.A.K.S
                  Well, to be fair, it was written as a reaction to his wife's death. However, Daniel does have a worrying habit of picking up women at funerals
                  Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Just say NO to the SCAM!!!

Scams are bad after all...it means to defraud or swindle....thats what this would be a swindle out of good character development. Never was a ship more aptly named.
                    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Yes, but it would we akward to watch if they had a scene where they were both on set during the romance. "Take 160, Micheal cut it with the face."
                      They're far too professional for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                        Seems like awkwardness runs amok through the SGC at the moment.
                        Well, I wouldn't say "runs amok" - more like awkwardness stumbles amok, tripping and falling atop anyone who can't evade it for whatever reason, with uniformly detrimental consequences like Sam and Cam, almost shipped together because a ton of awkward landed on them and suddenly their friendship as professional colleagues got itself re-interpreted...

I need antacid at the idea of SCam, and the Awkwardness at the SGC needs better coordination, or at least some deportment lessons. (Pity Soldier!Sam and Scientist!Sam probably won't let me borrow a Mark VIII warhead to deal with the situation - fallout, y'know. )
                        ...a very cranky blog:http://simhavaktra.blogspot.com/

Comment

Friends okay - anything else forget it and fast.

Comment

Originally posted by binkpmmc
                            Friends okay - anything else forget it and fast.

Oh yeah, friends are ok. Can't imagine the other.

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix
                              Oh yeah, friends are ok. Can't imagine the other.
                              nor should you.
                              As the image would be burned into your head like a curse and thus destroy any goodness that was left in Stargate and turn it into Stargagme.....too much?

Comment

They're far too professional for that.
                                That was supposed to be funny. Anyways I can't get that old friends ep out of my head where chandler breaks up with his GF. over the play.

Comment

Working...
                                X