X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scaryperson
    lol, YEY! Smifth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    when i saw Fifth for the first time, just the little innocence in his eyes, and his adorableness, and when it became clear he had feelings for Sam, I AWWWWWWed the tv
    And when Sam "betrayed" Fifth, my heart shattered for him, and i was so sad, it wasn't really Sam that did it Jack can be so stubborn!

ok, my original feelings on this over, this is a great ship!!!!!!!

--Tan
    *sniff, sniff* I felt so sorry for Fifth at the end of Unnatural Selection. I was pretty mad at Jack too.

BTW, we need a smiley, like the ones in my sig.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Hmm...I have no idea how to do that kind of thing. Can it be done with Adobe Photoshop? (Not the animation, obviously, though.)

Comment

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
        Hmm...I have no idea how to do that kind of thing. Can it be done with Adobe Photoshop? (Not the animation, obviously, though.)
        That was how I made the Shepmagan & WeirKay ones in my sig. I was thinking editing that one of the borg, but I can't find that one anywhere now.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Hmm...I'll try!

Comment

How did you animate 'em?

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
              *sniff, sniff* I felt so sorry for Fifth at the end of Unnatural Selection. I was pretty mad at Jack too.

BTW, we need a smiley, like the ones in my sig.
              I so know what you mean. I felt like smacking him across the ship. Poor Fifth, but betrayal often makes one even more cool - as Fifth now is.
              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

How did you animate 'em?
                I had this little animater thing. It's on the other computer though.

Comment

You notice how all our dealings with the replicators since Small Victories have ended in betrayal? Jack and Sam with Fifth in Unnatural Selection, then Daniel with Reese, who lied in order to get close enough to turn her off, and finally Sam with Replicarter, who said they wouldn't kill her while planning to do so.

Unnatural Selection actually made me cry a little bit the first time I saw it!

Comment

I liked how Daniel cussed Jack out when he shot Reese. I dunno, i was saying the same thing with him It hurt, how it hurt!!
                    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

We definitely deserved anything we got from the Reppies from then on.

Comment

Well, I got around to making us a smiley or 3 while the forum was down last night...before my fingers started shaking from withdrawl .

I also *tried* to animate it using imovie, but I don't think I saved it in the right format. So I'm still working on that one .
                        Last edited by yasureubetcha; 17 March 2005, 10:37 AM.

Comment

O-Ra...your sig...I can't breathe!

Hmm, now I have to add the slogan to mine, somewhere.

Comment

No?

Comment

Gorgeous! Holy crap, that's hilarious!

Comment

Gorgeous! Holy crap, that's hilarious!
                                Thanks! I'll animate it later. this was the smiley I used for Fifth:

Now, to make one for Ba'am.......

Comment

Working...
                                X