Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True 'dat! Time to get on the old Photoshop...no more all-nighters this week though .

Comment

Here are some more.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Yeah, I dropped by sci-fi gate the other day and got a bunch...

Comment

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
          Yeah, I dropped by sci-fi gate the other day and got a bunch...
          Every time I clicked a episode with Fifth in it I got "The page cannot be found". I got those from Abydos Gate.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Allright, O-Ra has entered the building.

My take on Sam/Fifth:

Okay, what we've got is a quandery. Sam/Fifth, and RepliSam/MegaFifth.

Mega Fifth VS Fifth ... Fifth was the unique kid who wasn't mean ... Pre-Carter Fifth was unpredictable - which IMO in Sam's fault, but we won't go into that.
            Sam VS RepliSam... Sam is the cool gal who's got the big gun, knows how to use 'em and will. She's got that female intuition, the keys to ignition, she knows how to rock'n roll around the universe, blowing up suns, and all that gritty technical work - anotherwords, she's a cool geek. RepliSam doesn't quite have that control and seems to tend to underestimate people .. a lot. But, she can rock and roll, roll and replicate, unleash total anarchy - E.G, she's an android-esque copy of the cool geek.

So we've got the shippings: Unique Once Innocent/Cool Geek and Unpredictble Lovesick/Cool Geek Android Anarchist.

Both are totally smokin'. *ssssss*

TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

I most heartily agree, though I even think a post-Unnatural-Selection Fifth wasn't beyond redemption.

Nothing I can say can match what she just said for eloquence, though!

So we've got the shippings: Unique Once Innocent/Cool Geek and Unpredictble Lovesick/Cool Geek Android Anarchist.
              Sweet!

Comment

Now ... to add Smifth to my sig ... *rubs hands together*
                TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

"Throughout human history, we have been dependent on machines to survive. Fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony. "

Quote from the Matrix...but it applies, methinks.

Comment

It totally applies. I'm half dependant on Smifth. It's a good habit though - like Smor.
                    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

I'm going to have to make a new sig, with Ba'al/Wall and Sam/Fifth in it. (You're never going to be able to read the Sheyla slogan now. ) What's our slogan anyway? We need something catchy.

Comment

"Never send a man to do a machine's job?" Another Matrix quote, though it's kinda long .

Or "What could've been..."

I'm no good at this .

Comment

First thing I said after I saw Gemini:

Spoiler:
                          That b!tch killed Fifth!

I've always like Fifth...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                          Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

LOL, I agree.

(Gemini)
                            Spoiler:
                            Though I had hope, until Reckoning at least, that he was still alive. I mean, considering how many times they brought Apophis back from the dead, surely someone like Fifth could get a break? But alas, no.

Comment

lol, YEY! Smifth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              when i saw Fifth for the first time, just the little innocence in his eyes, and his adorableness, and when it became clear he had feelings for Sam, I AWWWWWWed the tv
                              And when Sam "betrayed" Fifth, my heart shattered for him, and i was so sad, it wasn't really Sam that did it Jack can be so stubborn!

ok, my original feelings on this over, this is a great ship!!!!!!!

--Tan

Comment

no, it's replicarter!!! it sounds so much better..replicator, replicarter...see?
                                sigpic
                                http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                                http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X