Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah yes, this problem with having the same surname, we see it all the time IRL (irony)

Comment

Originally posted by Adamixoye
      I completely disagree that RepliCarter could be confused with Jacob Carter for the following reasons:

(1) There is no clone of Jacob
      (2) Jacob Carter is usually referred to as "Jacob", "Dad", or "Selmak"
      (3) When O'Neill yells "Carter!" we all know he's talking about Sam

Just my opinion though. Apparently, I already (unintentionally) offended one person by suggesting RepliCarter was better, so I'll just use it and stop arguing about it.

By the way, there's both a Major and Seargent Davis, and we don't get them confused...
      First of all, I agree that RepliCarter is easily discernible between Father Carter and Daughter Carter.

Second, I never realized how much Jack YELLS Sam's surname, until New Order Part II.

Third, I read that whole debacle about how you offended someone, and I think it's pretty lame. It may be me, but it was pretty obvious that you weren't being pretentious with your statement... Oh well... Whatever.

Fourth, both Davis Men make me smile, but other than that, they are very easy to tell apart.

Comment

It was just a matter of time .

I never saw "Unnatural Selection" & what pics I did see I didn't enlarge enough to really take a good look so I was quite taken aback by "Fifth".He looks just like {a much younger version of} my husband .Ok,he's cute,but it's still weird.I just kept getting this image of the man I married hitting on "Carter"& being evil....I mean my fella can be cranky ill-tempered but not evil.

I still think I'm gonna check his work-shop to see what it is he's been working on....Lawnmower my @##!
        nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
          Third, I read that whole debacle about how you offended someone, and I think it's pretty lame. It may be me, but it was pretty obvious that you weren't being pretentious with your statement... Oh well... Whatever.
          Oh, I'm fully aware it was lame. But nonetheless it's not really worth it to me. I try to make peace even when I feel like I'm right (well, I try). Thanks for the support, though.
          It's antithetical to my character and I don't like it on a fundamental level.

Comment

Originally posted by nugglebugget
            I still think I'm gonna check his work-shop to see what it is he's been working on....Lawnmower my @##!
            You never know with these guys. Just when you THINK everything is hunkydory, POW out pops replicator tiles everywhere and you're doomed!
            sigpic

Comment

This is the thread for which I've been searching since joining!

I think our normal Sam should be with Fifth, in an alternate reality where she disobeys orders and actually sets 5 minutes on the time-thing. Or else she stays behind with him, and they live out thousands of real-time lifetimes together.
              So the Sam from our reality gets to meet either her alternate self or the sweet guy Fifth COULD'VE become, and has to deal with those regrets...and has to deal with herself and HOW can she possibly sleep at night, after the events of Unnatural Selection?

Hehe...

I like the name Lego-lass a lot.
              Last edited by yasureubetcha; 28 February 2005, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kes
                I've also heard Repli-Carter! Cute play on words I think.

Lol, on the set they call her "RepliCarter"

They even have this whole song dance theme thing for her... hahaha, it's extremely amusing

SAM/FIFTH FOREVER!!! (Or RepliCarter/Fifth. I think Sam/Fifth would be funnier... hehe)
                The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
                  Lol, on the set they call her "RepliCarter"

They even have this whole song dance theme thing for her... hahaha, it's extremely amusing

SAM/FIFTH FOREVER!!! (Or RepliCarter/Fifth. I think Sam/Fifth would be funnier... hehe)
                  Sam/Fifth/RepliCarter!

And sing the song for us MajorSam!

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                    Sam/Fifth/RepliCarter!

And sing the song for us MajorSam!
                    HAHAHA, Fifth/Sam/RepliCarter!?!?!? now THAT would be kinky... what would that be like for Sam/RepliCarter!?

To be honest I can't remember the words to the song... *embarassed flush* It has RepliCarter in it a lot though...! And for the dance you really can't explain it, it's something you have to see yourself, lol.

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

Hmm ... a Sam/Fifth Ship? Could be promising. I do think they'd make a good couple - if Sam wasn't such a ninny sometimes. But then .. yes, It is there...
                      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

They'd balance each other--the kid who didn't want to rape someone's mind, and the chick with the cool gun who knows how to blow up suns.
                        He could comfort her, whereas Jack spews that "way of the warrior crap," (not that I don't love that sort of "crap") and Daniel talks about journeys and candles . From Sam's end, she could protect him when something needed blowing up, and work out the "flaw" and turn the replicators into decent guys. On second thought, I don't think I'd like that many nice replicators. Maybe First would come along and try to capture/corrupt Fifth...

This is all happening in an alternate reality, of course...I think it's too late for our reality, unless they want to pull a Darth Vader and have his love for her turn him back...

But that would probably involve Sam turning her back on BOTH Jack and Pete--so the ONLY happy fans would probably be the scant company in this thread...

Hehe...
                        Last edited by yasureubetcha; 28 February 2005, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
                          HAHAHA, Fifth/Sam/RepliCarter!?!?!? now THAT would be kinky... what would that be like for Sam/RepliCarter!?
                          I'm sure there's fics out there that deal with that....

/me goes off to look for them

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                            I'm sure there's fics out there that deal with that....

/me goes off to look for them
                            If there aren't any, I humbly offer my services to write one, lol.

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

Well, it's my 200th post, and I'll make it here in honor (Reckoning)
                              Spoiler:
                              and memory
                              of Fifth. There's still hope! That's what quantum mirrors are for .

Comment

What you guys need are some pics!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Working...
                                X