Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinsey is the man. Period! I don't think there's any other character in the Stargate universe that I love to hate as much as him.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Fifth. Practically undefeatable...practically. A close second would be Kinsey or Maybourne, then Freya (she was funny, hehe) then *gag* Vala.
      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Maybourne is definitely my favourite "foil". Actually, I didn't like him in the earlier episodes, but by Foothold, he actually begins to get pretty cool, and at this point I would really consider him a friend of SG-1.

Comment

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

I actually feel quite sorry for fifth. Probably because of the number of times I've watched the original ep with him. He put his trust in Sam and Jack forced her to betray him. No wonder he felt hurt and betrayed. He may not have dealt with it correctly, but I feel sorry for him. I find it really hard to see him as a bad guy, more as a poor misguided child.
            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by macktheknife
              Yup! Big fan of Woolsey too!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

Comment

I just can't help but think of him as the doctor from Voyager, that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                  I just can't help but think of him as the doctor from Voyager, that's all.
                  Hee, yeah! Every time he comes on screen I'm like, "Squee! EMH!!!" But yeah, I still heart Woolsey!

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                    Hee, yeah! Every time he comes on screen I'm like, "Squee! EMH!!!" But yeah, I still heart Woolsey!
                    I spend the entire time waiting for him to say "Please state the nature of the medical emergency". It would be quite cool if TPTB did a mickey take in one of his investigations. It could have been an appropriate line for his Heroes investigation. Damn!

Comment

Working...
                    X