No announcement yet.

Top 25 Men of Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My list of faves based on more than just looks, but without reasons, cos I'm feeling incredibly lazy...

1. John Sheppard
    2. Carson Beckett
    3. Cameron Mitchell
    4. Aiden Ford
    5. Ronon Dex
    6. Jonas Quinn
    7. Radek Zelenka
    8. Jack O'Neill
    9. Hermiod
    10. Peter Grodin

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

My top 10 (without explanations, 'cause I'm lazy):

1} John Sheppard
      2} Jack O'Neill
      3} Rodney McKay
      4} Daniel Jackson
      5} Sergeant Siler (I honestly don't know why)
      6} Radek Zelenka
      7} Carson Beckett
      8} George Hammond
      9} Major Lorne
      10} Ronon

Comment

1. Jack O'Neill
        2. Daniel Jackson
        3. John Shephard
        4.Teal'c
        5. Jonas Quinn
        6. Rodney McCay
        7. Carson Beckett
        8. Harry Mayborne
        9. Radek Zelenka
        10. Major Davis
        11. Cameron Mitchell

Comment

Here we goooo...

1. John Sheppard
          2. John Sheppard
          3. John Sheppard
          4. John...ooops sorry, got carried away

OK seriously (well not that much )

1. John Sheppard - just LOOK at him *thunk* And he delivers the one liners even better than Jack (now I'm running for cover)
          2. Daniel Jackson - I have a soft spot for archaeologists!
          3. Maj. Altman - he appeared just once in SG1 (same guy played Capt.Hagman earlier in SG1 too) - he is HOT!!
          4. Jonas Quinn - he's so sweet
          5. Jack O'Neill - and I loved McGyver's hair
          6. Cam Mitchell - you have to recognize the guy is eye candy
          7. Martouf *sighs*
          8. Beckett - puppy eyes!!
          9. Chuck - SGA tech control guy... does he have a name??
          10. Steve!! yes the Wraith
          11. Hermiod - his lines are beyond funny
          12. Ba'al - he can't be that bad
          13. Malcom Barrett *thunk*

Watch this space, I might add more

Comment

1. Daniel Jackson – brilliant linguist, soul of SG-1, and all around hottie
            2. John Sheppard – he’s charming, brave, loyal… everything a hero should be… and looks good doing it
            3. Bra’tac – he’s like E.F. Hutton, when Bra’tac speaks, people listen, and he kicks butt too… not bad for a man of his years
            4. George Hammond – kept the SGC running smoothly for years, not an easy feat given SG-1’s propensity for getting in trouble; knows how to handle Jack O’Neill; and you just gotta love Grandpa George
            5. Ronon Dex – he probably would have been higher, but we just don’t know enough about him yet, beyond the fact that he’s hotter than hot, and kicks butt.
            6. Carson Beckett – he’s just a big ol’ teddy bear, with a delightful accent, eyes to die for, and so much compassion & concern for all his charges.
            7. Jack O’Neill – SG-1 just isn’t the same without him; he has a style all his own, and we love him for it
            8. Teal’c – Indeed. There’s something to be said for the strong and silent type, and he’s a true hero for his people
            9. Radek Zelenka – anyone who can keep pace with Rodney McKay, and match him snark for snark is a gem among men.
            10. Harry Maybourne – just the sort of morally ambiguous character I can’t help but enjoy
            11. Thor – how could I forget the Supreme Commander? without his help, Earth would have perished long ago.
            12. Martouf – I was sorry to see him go… the Black Widow curse strikes again. One of the few Tok’ra I liked
            13. Siler – like Hammond, but in a different way, he’s kept the SGC running smoothly for years… plus, he has a BIG wrench!
            14. Acastus Kolya – this man is one bad mofo!
            15. Camulus – best looking of the Goa’uld (w/great legs); in his actions, he embodies all the slimyness of his race
            16. Urgo – he just wanted to live, and to live life to the fullest (plus, I just adore Dom deLuise)
            17. Steven Raynor – I couldn’t leave Ben Bass off the list and still call myself a Vaquera, it would be sacrilege… besides, he’s just a product of his environment (academia)
            18. Halling – I have to admire his dedication to his people and their traditions, and his willingness to stand up for what he believes is right
            19. Walter Harriman – another one of those people the SGC can’t manage without
            20. Peter Grodin – we lost him too soon, I would have liked to get to know him better
            21. Young Jack/Mini-Jack/Jack clone/whatever you want to call him – what a cutie!
            22. Rodney McKay – Atlantis’ self-proclaimed genius in residence almost always rises to the challenge to save the day with science. I have to admit, he’s grown on me.
            23. Bill Lee – Poor guy has been through so much and gets so little respect for all his hard work.
            24. Ba’al – Another bad guy who makes it seem like going to the dark side wouldn’t be such a bad idea
            25. Ry’ac – the boy has grown into a man his father can be proud of

Comment

John Sheppard - Smart, funny, loyal, passionate, brave, caring but mysterious and flawed enough not to be a cliche. On a final note - Love the hair!

Daniel Jackson - Mostly applies to early SG-1 Daniel - Loved his desire to work out every mystery he discovered, loved his interest in all the species he came in contact with - just loved that geeky enthusiasm which has unfortunately been worn away over the years.

Rodney McKay - Even when he annoys the hell out of me - I still want to give him a hug.

Radek Zalenka - Love the way he deals with McKay. He rises above all the crap that Rodney throws in his direction. He's adorable when he's annoyed and speaking Czech and also when he's following Weir about.

Carson Beckett - Such a warm, compassionate and funny man. Sometimes he seems scared of his own shadow but will then forget the danger when engrossed in the work of saving the life of the patient in his care.

Jack O'Neill - Mostly early SG-1. Love the humour. Love the fact that despite trying to convince everyone that he is incredibly jaded, he still can't help showing he cares and proving it with his actions.

Teal'c - Unwavering loyalty and real integrity.

Jonas Quinn - Brought back that early Daniel geeky, wide-eyed wonder, that was missing. Then he left and I still miss him.

Major Davies - Came across as very dedicated and genuine.

Walter Harriman - Manages to do so much with so little.

Sgt Siler - Nothing keeps that man down for long.

Cameron Mitchell - Makes me chuckle.

Martouf - Made up singlehandedly for all the other Tok'ra's coldness. Really, really wish he hadn't died.

Peter Grodin - Wish he'd been around longer but he met his demise with honour.
              ~ Esther~ My Live Journal
              FBI - Body Preservation Division

Comment

My top10 would be:

1. Sheppard, He's just sooo cute
                2. Beckett, I love his schottish accent
                3. Ronon, this man has charisma!
                4. Lorne, the kindest guy ever
                5. Jack, love his humour
                6. Daniel, he changed from the scientist into an explorer
                7. Zelenka, He's from eastern-europe too, and we have to hold together
                8. Rodney, love his humour too
                9. Major Davies, he reminds me a bit of Lorne

Comment

1) Jack O'Neill
                  2) Rodney McKay
                  3) John Sheppard
                  4) Ronon Dex
                  5) Jonas Quinn
                  6) Teal'c
                  7) Carson Beckett
                  8) Cameron Mitchell
                  9) Aiden Ford
                  10) Radek Zelenka
                  11) General Hammond
                  12) Daniel Jackson
                  13) Walter Harriman
                  14) Sgt. Siler
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I'm only going to list those fellows I'm most taken with, so my list will be short.

1. Rodney McKay - He's adorable. The most complex character in all of Stargate, and the most intriguing. David Hewlett's portrayal is mesmerizing and irresistible. And did I mention he's adorable?

2. John Sheppard - A close second in adorableness. Also a complex character, which is impressive considering how little development the writers have given him. Joe Flanigan has made him complex nearly single-handedly.

3. Daniel Jackson (James Spader) - Always and forever Daniel in my heart. Beautiful man and a brilliant actor, he can melt me into a puddle like no one else in movies. He gave Daniel certain qualities that we never saw in the TV Daniel.

4. Daniel Jackson (Michael Shanks) - As good a TV Daniel as you can get, very similar to Spader (if less so, lately), and appealing enough in his own right. Loved him better when he had more vulnerabilities, but still love him now.

5. Radek Zelenka - Zelenka's one of the most endearing characters in Stargate. He's cute, he's sexy, he's smart, he's funny, and he's freshly original. How can you not love him?

6. Carson Beckett - He has all those qualities you most want in a doctor. Smart, sensible, reassuring, and he's cute, besides.

7. Jack O'Neill (Richard Dean Anderson) - I always liked Jack's no-nonsense approach, his fearlessness at looking considerably less smart than Sam and Daniel , his wry sense of humor, and the fact that he was a better Jack than the movie version.

8. Aiden Ford - I loved Ford when he was a sweet, innocent eager beaver and a very bad leader and an even worse namer-of-places. I don't like Ford as much any more, but I'm always hopeful he'll be back and he'll be better.

9. Col. Caldwell - From Skinner to Caldwell, Mitch Pileggi has been so fantastic at creating tough, authoritative, believable characters that are also sympathetic.

10. T'ealc - T'ealc's always been a fun and interesting character. Love his sense of humor, so dry, such a faint gleam in his eyes and slight quirk of his mouth, you'd miss the joke if you blinked. Love his solid protective presence on the show.

11. Ronon - He has potential. Love the low-key manner and the growly voice.

12. Kolya - Truly excellent and interesting bad guy. Much scarier than the wraith. I hope he comes back, too.
                    Last edited by smushybird; 10 December 2005, 05:31 PM.

Comment

1. Completely and totally biased. Hammond. Oh how I miss Hammond. I'll shamelessly swipe a line from a friend's fanfic in which Jack pondered how much he missed George, "George! Come home! The children are crying and missing you something fierce. All is forgiven, and I won't sleep with the mailman no more!"

2. Siler. instead of having an episode where Felger goes off word - how about How Sparky and The Chevron Guy saved SG1's Six. (Or do you think the show would jump the shark with a title like that)

3. Maybourne. The size of his codpiece in "It's good to be the king" episode as it was all i could stare at during the entire episode.

4. Chevron Guy. See Siler.

5. Jake. Again Biased. Killing him off was ($*%@(#*$%(@ stupid.

6. Dear Dear dear Peter Grodin.

7. Zalenka.

8. Bra'tac

9. Season 1-4 Jack. Not General Jack-Jack. Teal'c & Daniel.
                      sigpic

Selmak.Org ~ A website dedicated to a Snarky Symbiote & Her Boy Toys.
                      Sel's Memorial to Don Davis.

Comment

This list is subject to change at anytime. Especially January 6th and after.
                        1. Cameron Mitchell - I'm a Ben Browder fan. I started watching because he was joining the show. Since then, I have seen every episode and am now also a Stargate fan.
                        2. Daniel Jackson - Smart and sexy! Adeadly combination in my opinion. My favorite character.
                        3. Jack O'Neill - His humor is one of the best parts of the show.
                        4. Teal'c - He is the quiet strength of the show.
                        5. Gen. George Hammond - He is like the compus for the team. He keeps them on task.
                        6. Walter Harriman "The Technician" - If for no other reason then his input on the commentaries.
                        7. John Sheppard - Yummy bad boy turned leader of the Atlantis team.
                        8. Ronon Dex - Have you seen this guy? Do I really need more of a reason?
                        9. Jacob Carter - I like the combination of loving father, general, and Tokra.
                        10. Bra'tac - He demands your respect!
                        11. Sgt. Siler - Love that little lisp he has.
                        12. Carson Beckett - Gotta love the accent.
                        13. Jonas Quinn - I think it is his innocence that I like.
                        14. The Cameo Characters Played by the Directors - It is Stargate's own "Where's Waldo".
                        15. Martin Lloyd - Oh my god funny!
                        16. Pete Shanahan - He has to get some credit for simply surviving a relationship with Carter.
                        17. Major Davis - a major hottie.
                        18. Dr Lee - Smart guys have always attracted me.
                        19. Orlin - Boy he was cute!
                        20. Charles Kawalsky - A loyal friend and teammate.
                        21. Lord Yu - just the "Yu / you" jokes would have been enough but then the guy turns out to have Alzheimers.
                        22. Martouf - the only Tokra other than Jacob I liked.
                        23. Coombs & Felger - They should count as one vote.
                        24. President Hayes - Just a likable guy.
                        25. Camulus - The best looking of all the "Snakeheads" in my opinion.

Comment

Aw man, this is hard... I have 2 I want at no. 1 and I can only have one. Here goes:

1) Rodney McKay - Dr Snarkastic and the guy who makes the best woobie face - kinda grew on me over the 1st season! Annoying sometimes but in a cute way... the reluctant hero, I'd call him!
                          2) John Sheppard - green eyes to die for - I'd probably put him in no. 1 but I had to pick one... and he puts up with Rodney! Heroic, smart, funny and cool.
                          3) Daniel Jackson - original guy who made scientists cute! Made all geeks hot and he's not so geeky anymore though... tall, athletic, brilliant and nice.
                          4) Jonas Quinn - always had a soft spot for 6' tall Jonas! Polite, nice, friendly and helpful.
                          5) Ronon Dex - can't deny his attraction, the strong silent type.
                          6) Radek Zelenka - he's so adorable, he puts up with Rodney and he's good fun!
                          7) Carson Beckett - sweetest doc around, also puts up with Rodney.
                          8) Jack O'Neil - still a great looking guy, cool and funny!
                          9) Cameron Mitchell - actually I haven't seen this guy around coz I haven't been watching SG1 but I do like him in the pics!
                          10) Teal'c - strong and silent, lethal and very "deep".
                          11) Colonel Caldwell - I call him Colonel Skinner!
                          12) Major Lorne - give the poor guy a first name!

Comment

My top ten without reasons because it's way too early for me to form coherent thoughts *looks at clock... 10:30AM* Well, maybe not too early but hey, it's Sunday morning ! Do we really have to think on Sunday morning ?

1. John Sheppard (seriously, what's not to love in him ? )
                            2. Jack O'Neill
                            3. Ronon Dex
                            4. Major Lorne
                            5. Carson Beckett
                            6. Daniel Jackson
                            7. Ba'al
                            8. Major Davis
                            9. Cameron Mitchell
                            10. Jonas Quinn
                            11. Teal'c

Edited to fix my list (I've seen that I had put two number 3... Sunday morning is definitely not a good time for me to think clearly ! ) So that makes it a top 11 !
                            Last edited by florence; 12 December 2005, 12:24 PM.
                            Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Subject ot change, i cant really put these guys in a definate rank but here goes:
                              Hero factor:
                              -Jack.
                              -Sheppard
                              -McKay
                              -Jonas

Spunky Hunny Factor:
                              -Sheppard
                              -McKay
                              -Carson (meow!)
                              -Jonas
                              -Daniel

To rely on in a fight:
                              -Teal'c
                              -Jack
                              -Sheppard
                              -Bratac

To rely on to always find the right answers
                              -McKay
                              -Siler
                              -Jonas
                              ....-Jack *eventually*

For classic comedy:
                              -O'Neill
                              -Daniel-"threads", what more can i say?
                              -McKay "pianist...", still cracks me up.)
                              -Sheppard
                              -Teal'c
                              -Carson (for being timid)

i think thats it. overall, top 5: McKay, Sheppard, O'Neill, Carson and Daniel

Join the Neko Rebellion!!
                              http://sgr.hl2files.com

Comment

#1-25: Hammond

Comment

Working...
                                X