This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JSDT
    Oh my gosh, Tame! I feel like such an idiot...the picture from earlier...
    http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/.../rdaj/j18k.jpg

The position of his GUN...I can't believe I didn't notice that! Dratted RDAsanity!
    Its okay Tasha...... once you have slipped into RDAsanity....there really is no cure and things like that start becoming well......... normal you see a gun and you become one with it ........ if you catch my meanin'
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
      I'm liking this pic -- Jack looking confused and a bit intense at the same
      time! Intensely confused! That's our Jack.

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
      appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
      full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
      in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
        Camies are always a fav but dress blues send chills down my spine and through my.... PG Forum, PG Forum, PG Forum........ Mei Mei is muttering again...
        well lets see if we can't just make you into a jibbering flibbet...new word of the day
        For those of you that might have missed Mal's Genius at work rght before she left.... her parting gift was HOLY HANNAH!
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
          dear lord woman! i thought about that for a while and nearly drowned. i had to paddle my way to shore with a gaping hole in my boat. jack and i were partying all day and all that rocking created a crack on the bottom. if it weren't for all those depends to clog the hole with we wouldn't have made it back.
          Well see now that is what you get for bringing a boat into the gutter and having the *Gutter Gals* all trying to get in with Jack

But we do like Jack when he is wet

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
            Well see now that is what you get for bringing a boat into the gutter and having the *Gutter Gals* all trying to get in with Jack

Oh yes, we do...all sleek and sexy and wet. Just makes me thirsty looking at him.
            Tasha
            JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Okay for you night owls or early risers a few of Mac from Mala........

But first some shameless promotion of her delectable sites

and now onto the posting of Mac...............................

Comment

Kliggins in her next life I think

Comment

one of the Gutter's favorite pastimes.......... imagining yourself in this position

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    ROFLMAO!!! Yep thats me shameless hussy trying to lick RDA's face and proud of it, thank you.

I see the western US contingent is in at its usual time.
                    sigpic

Comment

and now just a few posts to just drool over....enjoy compliments of Mala

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                          ROFLMAO!!! Yep thats me shameless hussy trying to lick RDA's face and proud of it, thank you.

I see the western US contingent is in at its usual time.
                          Just doing my part since I promised to get a few of these up tonight before bed .... gotta make sure you have something to drool over while you work

Comment

For Rural

Comment

and last but not least of Mac/RDA but........ yeah that is fine fine fine.....

Comment

and a couple for me to dream on

enjoy ladies....

Mala does such wonderful work!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X