Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Told you I had a few tricks up my sleeve! Now Jack is smiling again!!!
    http://anakin.david.free.fr/Images/RDA/cool-huh2!.jpg

Real happy!
    http://anakin.david.free.fr/Images/RDA/happy.jpg

Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
    ............oo0oo............

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin

Real happy!

Just WHAT did you do to make him smile like that???
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
        I had to go over and check your site and didn't see them, but it will just make it BET-TER when or if any/or all are there. The ones that are there are great. Mmmmmmm indeed, scruffy Jack.
        Glad you like - ah it's a true labour of love Well I'm nearly done with resizing them, so here's another one to be going on with. I think it apitomises everything about Jack's wonderful face Now is he really saying
        "Who are those gorgeous bunch of lovely ladies heading towards me? Oh it's my Gutter Gals of course "

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
          Glad you like - ah it's a true labour of love Well I'm nearly done with resizing them, so here's another one to be going on with. I think it apitomises everything about Jack's wonderful face Now is he really saying
          "Who are those gorgeous bunch of lovely ladies heading towards me? Oh it's my Gutter Gals of course "

You're up late. But who else would it be heading towards him with that glint in their eyes?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
            Just shorted out my keyboard with all the drool from that pic!!!!!!!!

Hey, I've just realized that I've been promoted! Yee Haa!!
            Misplaced your keyboard cover or just too excited about your promotion? Congrats

Jack is a little confused. You shorted your keyboard out with what?
            sigpic

Comment

You're up late. But who else would it be heading towards him with that glint in their eyes?
              Ah the pleasures of transatlantic friendships And hey, what a way to while away the small hours but 'capping' our Jack

Talking of eyes - how did I forget I done this one? THUNK doesn't even cover it!!!!

Comment

okay ladies, I'm in a FOUL mood... ...
                Lousy weather, lousy day (I won't list the housekeeping tasks I had to do on this lousy sunday...)
                So Jack's in a foul mood too...

It started by raised eyebrows ...
                http://anakin.david.free.fr/Images/RDA/dontmesswizme!.jpg

I should have been more careful... Teal'c ALSO gave me the eyebrow, but Noooo!
                http://anakin.david.free.fr/Images/RDA/angry.jpg

So see? He's really pissed... Hope to give him back his smile... Got a few tricks up my sleeves...
                Anakin, sorry you are having a bad day.Hopefully things will look up.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                  Ah the pleasures of transatlantic friendships And hey, what a way to while away the small hours but 'capping' our Jack

Talking of eyes - how did I forget I done this one? THUNK doesn't even cover it!!!!

I certainly can't think of a better way to while away some time late in the evening. I am watching Smoke and Mirrors while playing on the computer. Talk about having your cake and eating it too! I don't know how you could forget that one. Um, slurp, slobber, gulp.
                  sigpic

Comment

Holy Braindead Badguys! No RDA as a "good" thing? Sheesh.
                    Causality should not be taken lightly.

Comment

Originally posted by Livi2Jack
                      Holy Braindead Badguys! No RDA as a "good" thing? Sheesh.
                      Yeah, I don't know on what planet that guy was born, but he *could* be
                      Goa'uld!

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                      appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                      full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                      in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

I certainly can't think of a better way to while away some time late in the evening. I am watching Smoke and Mirrors while playing on the computer. Talk about having your cake and eating it too! I don't know how you could forget that one. Um, slurp, slobber, gulp.
                        Kliggins, I watched that today too! Except I watched the directors commentary and Peter's comment about Rick in shackles cracked me up. However, it is true...
                        Last edited by ChevronSeven; 18 July 2004, 03:29 PM. Reason: I failed coloring class...
                        sigpic

Comment

Hmmmm, Jack's looking a bit drunk here.

What you been doing with him, Kliggins?

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                          appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                          full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                            [color=blue] Kliggins, I watched that today too! Except I watched the directors commentary and Peter's comment about Rick in shackles cracked me up. However, it is true...]
                            Hi Chevron 7! I'm not Kliggins, but I practically fainted when I saw Jack
                            appear in shackles. The Commentators were right, some of us were glad
                            to get him in a little bit of bondage. (Not TOO much for me, mind you --
                            just the suggestion of it was delicious.)

Just saw Smoke & Mirrors again yesterday. RDA wasn't in it much, but
                            some of my favorite pics are from that episode. Jack is looking very sexy!

Comment

Real happy!

Thanks, Anakin, for those lovely happy pics of RDA.
                              I love his eyes when they're full of joy. They just light up
                              with his entire face.

Wish we'd get to see Jack do that more often...

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                                Hi Chevron 7! I'm not Kliggins, but I practically fainted when I saw Jack
                                appear in shackles. The Commentators were right, some of us were glad
                                to get him in a little bit of bondage. (Not TOO much for me, mind you --
                                just the suggestion of it was delicious.)

Just saw Smoke & Mirrors again yesterday. RDA wasn't in it much, but
                                some of my favorite pics are from that episode. Jack is looking very sexy!
                                Hey OzGirl!!! There are definitely some delicious pics from that episode. That man can certainly make a jumpsuit look sexy!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X