Cameron Mitchell/Samantha Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
    Ethon had "the hug" But bits like this had me sold before that hug.

Originally posted by Stef View Post
    ...or this (spoilered for size):

Spoiler:

-Stef
    Both so true- but what about in Avalon Part 1 when he tells her and I quote 'What if the world needs saving because I screwed up because you weren't here in the first place?' not only was that the line that made me fall in love with Cam the character, but the responding look on Sam's face, and the resulting embaressment on Cam's also hinted two things; one that Samantha and Cameron were good friends and two that there might be something there....

....and with that I have to go study. Work screwed me over and I'm working 11-5 tomorrow and hence can't study 'cause in the evening I'm cooking my fiancee dinner...*sigh*

G'night Camantha shippers.
    sigpic
    Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
    |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

[B][SIZE="6"]HI EVERYONE [/SIZE=''6'']

The first eps that made me see there could be more between them was RIPPLE EFFECT i love that eps along with many others Sam and Cam i can see would be a great couple they have a lot in common and they look great togther

i'd love to see them get togther evan if it's an alternate timeline
      sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
        Both so true- but what about in Avalon Part 1 when he tells her and I quote 'What if the world needs saving because I screwed up because you weren't here in the first place?' not only was that the line that made me fall in love with Cam the character, but the responding look on Sam's face, and the resulting embaressment on Cam's also hinted two things; one that Samantha and Cameron were good friends and two that there might be something there....

....and with that I have to go study. Work screwed me over and I'm working 11-5 tomorrow and hence can't study 'cause in the evening I'm cooking my fiancee dinner...*sigh*

G'night Camantha shippers.
        Oh, I thought that there could be something there back then, too. But those other bits just cemented it for me

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
        [B]HI EVERYONE

The first eps that made me see there could be more between them was RIPPLE EFFECT i love that eps along with many others Sam and Cam i can see would be a great couple they have a lot in common and they look great togther

i'd love to see them get togther even if it's an alternate timeline
        I'm convinced that the AU Cam and Sam ARE a couple. At least, the black uniformed version.

Comment

Oh how I have missed this thread...

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
            Oh, I thought that there could be something there back then, too. But those other bits just cemented it for me

I'm convinced that the AU Cam and Sam ARE a couple. At least, the black uniformed version.
            I agree with the last bit NL. You have seen the cut scene from RE where Peter Deluise is talking that all the inuendo meant that Cam and Samantha WERE an item in the other realities...and even had them leaning in for a kiss in one scene? ^_^
            sigpic

Comment

I havent seen the cut scene is that on the s9 dvd set ? Anjirika
              That's so cool there togther in all those other realities they so suit being togther
              sigpic
              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                I havent seen the cut scene is that on the s9 dvd set ? Anjirika
                That's so cool there togther in all those other realities they so suit being togther
                No. It's one of the things on the episode page on gateworld, don't know where- but it was NOT on a DVD...maybe in an interview... *scratches head* ...either way, I know that I read it.
                sigpic

Comment

Yet another AOT promo pic for C/S...just proving the awesomeness that is them

Spoiler:

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

dropping off some pics...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post

Er- and HAPPY NEW YEAR to all you fine Camantha shippers!
                                i kind of like the name Sameron, for sam/cam shippers.

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X