Cameron Mitchell/Samantha Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stef View Post
    Okay, I just want to say this: Everyone who loves this ship needs to go out and buy Ark of Truth the minute it is released. Seriously, you'll thank me later.

-Stef
    Agree wholeheartedly

Comment

So I started out making an angsty little LiveJournal header, but found myself turning it into a humorous banner instead

Its under a spoiler tag PURELY for size reasons. It's not spoilery in the least bit...unless by chance TPTB plan to use a similar thing for a future movie or something (what, a girl can dream, can't she????)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
      MULTI-SHIPPER, AND PROUD

My command is this: Love each other as
      I have loved you. Greater love has no man than
      this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
      - John 15:12,13

Comment

Love the writing....but the banner by itself RULES! Great job

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Wow, high praise from Stef... who's the goddess of banners.

LOVE the banner, Drops! It's great. Now... if we could just get the PTB around
          to this way of thinking.

BTW, I refuse to call you DoA, 'cause in my head that stands for dead on arrival.

Comment

Comment

SPOILERS FOR AOT sorta...

Spoiler:
              yes, the Camantha goodness in AOT is just squeeworthy!
              sigpic
              Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
              |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                [COLOR="Navy"][B]Wow, high praise from Stef... who's the goddess of banners.
                Ha! Now that's a way to win points with me

Btw, DropsofAngst, where did you get those pictures? For some reason that Cam one doesn't look familiar.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Love the writing....but the banner by itself RULES! Great job
                  Wow! Thanks a lot, Stef!!

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                  Wow, high praise from Stef... who's the goddess of banners.

LOVE the banner, Drops! It's great. Now... if we could just get the PTB around
                  to this way of thinking.

Definitely...and isn't she? Guh, I love her Sam/Cam banners!

And thanks, hon! And hee! If only we could, indeed I don't think it'd be too difficult....based on recent spoilers.......

BTW, I refuse to call you DoA, 'cause in my head that stands for dead on arrival.
                  Well, you know....we, not so long ago, found out in my mum's medical files from when she had me that I had to be resuscitated when I was born.......so, teeeechnically...it was true, so, no harm there if you did (plus, when I first read your post it made me giggle, so it's all good!)

Btw, DropsofAngst, where did you get those pictures? For some reason that Cam one doesn't look familiar.
                  I'm almost fairly certain they came from the old emedian website. I have gazillions of stills and caps from all over the place, so I can't be a hundred percent certain....but yeah, I'm pretty sure they came from there. And if not there, then the community now on LJ that has links to zip files and such with the pics in them.

I'd be more than happy to put those two caps on my photobucket, if you want? (or PM you the LJ community's address?)

I hope everyone's Christmas was full of happy Sam/Cam thoughts I know mine was

I started work on a Christmasy fic for the duo last night after the Christmas festivities of the day eased up a bit...and hope to have it done within the next couple of days or so!

Spoiler:
                  MULTI-SHIPPER, AND PROUD

Comment

Great, thanks! I'm afraid that I wasn't on the C/S boat before the emedian site shut down so I didn't get to mine any of those goodies. Whichever way is easiest for you is fine by me

-Stef

Comment

Great, thanks! I'm afraid that I wasn't on the C/S boat before the emedian site shut down so I didn't get to mine any of those goodies. Whichever way is easiest for you is fine by me

-Stef
                      Yeah I was too late to the site, myself, for nabbing all the Sam/Cam goodies as a shipper (it was a little after I became a shipper that it closed down, I believe).

Anyways, I digress.....I couldn't find the files on my computer I know I have them *somewhere*, but I'm so disorganized it's not even funny I'm going to PM you the link to the LJ community now, though

Spoiler:
                      MULTI-SHIPPER, AND PROUD

Comment

Thanks Oh, I'm only moderately organized. I have seperate folders for Promo Pics (although there's like hundreds in there unorganized and badly titled) and screen caps (which are then divided into parts of each season...which are then divided into episodes ). Yes, I am a freak. I can't help it! You never know when you'll need a pic for a wallpaper/banner/etc. I just found a few new C/S ones from CD only a few weeks ago. I was so excited

-Stef

Comment

I really need to do that *nods* At the moment my promo pictures are scattered in all directions (except where I thought they'd be, hmmmm), and as I had to format my hard drive a few months back I had to retake caps from season 9, and so far season 9 & 10 are just, well...pretty much mixed into four or five directories. No sub categories, just a heaping big mess of Sam/Cam goodness

I really ought to sort, though. I don't just have my Stargate pics, you see. I've got files from sooooo many different fandoms from over the years (you'd think backing things up on cd that they would stay there, but nup, I got a bigger hard drive and threw all my stuff onto it and never sorted, lol).

I think after I'm done making some things today, I'll go sort, LOL Maybe then I'll find those two pics

And oooh, new CD ones of Cam/Sam? Do you mind if I ask which ones they were? I have such love for that episode *huge shippy sigh*

- Dem

Spoiler:
                          MULTI-SHIPPER, AND PROUD

Comment

Originally posted by DropsOfAngst View Post
                            I really need to do that *nods* At the moment my promo pictures are scattered in all directions (except where I thought they'd be, hmmmm), and as I had to format my hard drive a few months back I had to retake caps from season 9, and so far season 9 & 10 are just, well...pretty much mixed into four or five directories. No sub categories, just a heaping big mess of Sam/Cam goodness

I really ought to sort, though. I don't just have my Stargate pics, you see. I've got files from sooooo many different fandoms from over the years (you'd think backing things up on cd that they would stay there, but nup, I got a bigger hard drive and threw all my stuff onto it and never sorted, lol).

I think after I'm done making some things today, I'll go sort, LOL Maybe then I'll find those two pics

And oooh, new CD ones of Cam/Sam? Do you mind if I ask which ones they were? I have such love for that episode *huge shippy sigh*

- Dem
                            New CD caps? I would love to see 'em too. That was one of the episodes that I first started to see the Camantha ship. ^_^ Oh- and I know that this is belated but I hope that everyone had a very Merry Christmas!
                            sigpic

Comment

-Stef
                              I have two versions, so click on the little one for the original, large version

Last edited by Neelan_Liquor; 15 March 2008, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the caps! ^_^
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X