X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scarimor
    And definitely for cute baddies.

Bad!Sam/Bad!Cam =
    HA! When I first read this, I could only see the first line and I wondered, "What is she doing bringing Ba'al into this thread?" Then I scrolled down. Hee. Bad!Sam and Bad!Cam are definitely cute baddies!!!

Comment

Ack! All these story links lately inspired me to write a Cam/Sam fic, but the upload function on Gateworld's Fanfic area is broke. I'm sure it was more fun writing it than it will be for y'all to read it, but I plan on subjecting you to it anyway. Whenever it's back up. Unless I read it again before then and recognize it for the crap that it is.

Comment

Originally posted by ChillinTheMost
        Ack! All these story links lately inspired me to write a Cam/Sam fic, but the upload function on Gateworld's Fanfic area is broke. I'm sure it was more fun writing it than it will be for y'all to read it, but I plan on subjecting you to it anyway. Whenever it's back up. Unless I read it again before then and recognize it for the crap that it is.

I want to read it. Please post as soon as you can.

Sybil

Comment

FIRST) Do you need a beta?

SECOND) Is there smut?

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
            FIRST) Do you need a beta?

SECOND) Is there smut?
            LOL. No smut. If you want to preread it for me, I'd appreciate that, but only if you can be brutal enough to tell me not to post it if it's garbage. I'll cry, but I'll listen. Well, maybe. I've done stupider things in my life than post a bad story. haha. Should I email it to you?

Comment

the GateWorld fanfic sunmissions are still out of commission because of the upgrade, as far as I know. You could get yourself a free LiveJournal account and post your story on it (livejournal.com)

(LJ is nice'n'easy from the inside really, Chillin )
              scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
                the GateWorld fanfic sunmissions are still out of commission because of the upgrade, as far as I know. You could get yourself a free LiveJournal account and post your story on it (livejournal.com)

(LJ is nice'n'easy from the inside really, Chillin )
                Ha! I love your confidence in my computer un-savvyness!

Okay, I did it, but somebody else has my username!!! I had to be Chillin13.

I haven't put the story there, yet. That will be my next big surge into the 21st century. haha.

Later that same day...
                [same day! I'm an internet genius!!! ]

Okay, I posted it, but I have no idea how to let you know where it is. I know it's under my username chillin13. Well, I think it is. I may have put it under scarimor's username. Well, there goes her reputation! Does this get you there?

[I had a picture to put in, but couldn't figure out how to do it.]
                Last edited by ChillinTheMost; 28 September 2006, 06:39 AM.

Comment

You did it! I've read it and commented. Cuz it was good

Does this get you there?
                  Yes

If you're talking about userpics, there's a FAQ entry on how to do that here:
                  userpics

If you're talking about inserting a picture into the entry you just posted (e.g.one of Sam/Cam), this one:
                  pictures

You can also putt long entries (e.g. stories) behind an LJ cut tag, so that your journal introduces the story for people to click on without filling up their Friends-list of entries. It's really easy, you just put the tags around the body of the entry. FAQ here:
                  lj-cuts

Now, I'm gonna Friend you. Heh
                  scarimor

Comment

Okay, I did it, but somebody else has my username!!! I had to be Chillin13.

I haven't put the story there, yet. That will be my next big surge into the 21st century. haha.

Later that same day...
                    [same day! I'm an internet genius!!! ]

Okay, I posted it, but I have no idea how to let you know where it is. I know it's under my username chillin13. Well, I think it is. I may have put it under scarimor's username. Well, there goes her reputation! Does this get you there?

Hee hee, that was cute! I found it very easy btw. In the future you could direct link to the specific entry like this http://chillin13.livejournal.com/600.html
                    It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

I left a comment Chillinthemost. A great story.

Sybil

Comment

Left a comment over at your LJ Chillin. And green for you

Comment

LOL. No smut. If you want to preread it for me, I'd appreciate that, but only if you can be brutal enough to tell me not to post it if it's garbage. I'll cry, but I'll listen. Well, maybe. I've done stupider things in my life than post a bad story. haha. Should I email it to you?
                          ABSOLUTELY! And I've taken enough creative writing classes to know how to give criticism without being mean. Email me at [email protected]. Can't wait to see it!

ETA: nevermind I see you already posted and I can't read it till I get home! Stupid work computers!
                          Last edited by Neelan_Liquor; 28 September 2006, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Fun story, Chillin.
                            Keep writing.
                            I'll leave a comment when I get my own LJ crap figured out. lol

Comment

Does this get you there?
                              Thanks for the story.
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the helpful links, scarimor! I checked them out quickly, but I'll spend more time on them after I actually get some work done!

Thanks, also to aaobuttons. I'll try to remember that.

And a big thanks to scarimor, aaobuttons, shester, evenstar, cajnjirl, and figment for their kind comments.

And an apology to Neelan_Liquor, for my impulsiveness. Once I get excited about doing something, I just have to do it NOW. I'd still like to hear your critical comments, though, so I can apply your ideas to my next fic.

Comment

Working...
                                X